Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Will it affect the story in any way if I fuck the girls that I beat or just ask them to cheer for Asteria. Does this choice affect the game? Because from what i can see so far they cheer for her and she wins no matter what and I get the scene with her anyway.
I doubt it. Either you ask them to cheer for her as a favour, or you fuck them so good they do it anyway. The only effect on the future I would expect to see is if we meet any of them again (which I really hope we do, even if they aren't going to have major roles).

Reactions: DrFree
Oct 8, 2018
To be honest, I wish the game would lean a bit more into mind control. The early game with the control spell was super promising, but now the MC just more "awakens" already existing desires in women. Game needs more Chloe, blank slate, yes master scenarios, especially on unwilling subjects. Even temporarily would be fine (not all women need to end up like Chloe), I just would like to see more actual control and not just preying on pre-existing desires (though that is hot too, it just seems to be all that happens in the second act so far).
I actually heavily disagree with this. The whole yes master, blank stare thing is incredibly boring for me. Might as well just lay with a sex doll at that point. Or a robot. Having sex with a mindless robot just isn't very appealing to me. The personality/emotions involved in the scene is what makes an H scene great.

Reactions: Hones and Xanado

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I don't know how you don't count the AWAKEN (my masters!) mind control. More than Chloe, you fried Gwen's so hard she can't think of anything but you dominating her. Thats some how mind control.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hooray for new update! But damn, still can’t f the Nun (understandable), Cow Girl and now that Freckles Daddy-Issue Girl... Well, she’s actually kinda cute if she tone down her bitchy attitude a little... not that I really mind... Would feel better slowly breaking her not outright like how we did with Chloe.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
So are we ever going to get more pixie content? Its been months and tons of updates since we have gotten anything with her.

KnightOfThePeople

Apr 21, 2019
Hey folks could use a bit of help. Cant seem to work out how to unlock these missing scenes in the gallery. Some help would be appreciated. Someone has probably asked this before but there are 233 pages in this thread, I figured it would be easier just to ask.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey folks could use a bit of help. Cant seem to work out how to unlock these missing scenes in the gallery...
I think the cross means they're scenes you've turned down. All three are from the new Asteria event, the minotaurs forfeit if you demand sex not their support.

Edit - Just did a quick experiment. The cross isn't for turned down scenes so ignore that, a fresh games gallery is all crossed out. But any turned down scenes won't unlock in the gallery.

Last edited:

Triglav3

Aug 26, 2018
While trying to update the game i lost my persistent file can someone give me theirs, i was just about the wait a week for lily and now i need to restart the whole game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even the MC says his pelvic nearly turn into powder, but then again I have a thing for muscle girls soooo TOTALLY WORTH IT
Now I hope Emma would be the next girl for "death by Snu Snu" event, and considering how heavy when she uproot a tree by pushing it and make some cracks on a stone chair in the park....yeah, better do doggy style only everyone and NO HORSE RIDING OR 69 position

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Ok, so I'm at a loss of how to advance the Pixie quest. The Goblin just says she's full, I tried going back to the spot with the Goblin witch, but she just keeps missing her hat, the goblin isn't in her cottage at night, and since you can't explore at night, I'm out of options of what to do. Can someone please help?

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Hey folks could use a bit of help. Cant seem to work out how to unlock these missing scenes in the gallery. Some help would be appreciated. Someone has probably asked this before but there are 233 pages in this thread, I figured it would be easier just to ask.
Those are from the last update. After you defeat the minotaurs, you just have to choose the "fuck" option as the forfeit

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
Even the MC says his pelvic nearly turn into powder, but then again I have a thing for muscle girls soooo TOTALLY WORTH IT
Now I hope Emma would be the next girl for "death by Snu Snu" event, and considering how heavy when she uproot a tree by pushing it and make some cracks on a stone chair in the park....yeah, better do doggy style only everyone and NO HORSE RIDING OR 69 position
MC will probably go for missionary or doggy with Emma in order to not being crushed by her density(?)

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Did you find her hat. The guide masterdragonson made has been expanded to include the Lyx events, try looking there.
So, I looked at the guide, but something went wrong! I did the guide straight through to the cottage way back, but the option for pixie was already unlocked, I never had to rescue her or get the new power you learn from her. I think my save is bugged and if there's no fix, then I'd have to start all over, and I'm SOOOO not wanting that!

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes