Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone else get major slow downs with the menus? Most notably at the shops and some other places.
Not major slowdowns, but it does feel sluggish. What's notable is that I recently had to get a new computer because my old one died, and it's not noticeably less sluggish on this new monster than it was on my old one, which was like ten years old at the end. It's very strange.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I was hoping to get a response regarding my problem with Pixie's quest being bugged, but soon enough I may have to just start all over, and that is very much not amusing. :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was hoping to get a response regarding my problem with Pixie's quest being bugged...
If you post the save someone might have look and see if there's anything that's been missed. Otherwise there is a save linked to here, at about that spot I think.
How am I gonna trigger the hallowern event for chloe and alice again? I forgot about it..
Back here, visit Chloe's room in the morning with Jessica's love at three.

Edit - Skipped the important weekend morning part...

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is the save. As far as I know, I've gotten everything except the rest of Pixie and Lyx's quests and the stuff that is utilized with the powers obtained from them.
Looks like you changed the stats.

stats_charisma = 21
stats_martial = 20
stats_insight = 20
stats_magical = 20
stats_physical = 20

A lot of events won't trigger correctly because they are way above the current max.

Code:
$ stats_magical = 1
Since you haven't learned Endure yet this will allow you to learn Magic from Lyx.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Looks like you changed the stats.

stats_charisma = 21
stats_martial = 20
stats_insight = 20
stats_magical = 20
stats_physical = 20

A lot of events won't trigger correctly because they are way above the current max.

Code:
$ stats_magical = 1
Since you haven't learned Endure yet this will allow you to learn Magic from Lyx.
That did it! Thank you so much! Since that's the case, I better put them back to 1 and retrain them up, just to be safe.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Now that I think about it, since I know how the problem was created, and by the fact that a thing isn't happening, I've come to the conclusion to start over again and make sure to do things carefully, so as not to mess up events and such. Besides, it would do me better to do things the right way since I did buff my stats at the start, which would cause me to miss things, but starting from scratch would make things go smoothly, especially with constant saving in case I mess up.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.8 was just released on and to all Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday morning! :)

This week we have the setup for the next big stage of the Fey main story, plus two Beach Date events - one of which was created with the help of the community during our test livestream this week! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New event! (Follow the "FEY" Lead!)
  • Jessica: New event - Beach Date! (Created with community input during our test livestream!)
  • Gwen: New Event - Beach Date!
  • Change: Slowed down Zoe & Penny's naughty scene. Now they won't get so dizzy!
  • Nexus Key: Added a new Key word ("Help") by player suggestion
  • Misc: Changed a small line of dialogue in Asteria's latest event for clarification

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
  • Nexus Key: Added a new Key word ("Help") by player suggestion
Damn Arc, I see how you are. Hurting a man feeling by not putting in his name. Thought we was as tight as Pixie Small Form, but little did I know that it was actually her Big Form. I officially went from "Liking You (Homo)." to "Liking You (No Homo)."

Ps, Don't take anything from this comment seriously.

• Haha
Oct 27, 2018
Catching up after a couple of patches away. Just wanted to say I enjoyed the Asteria stuff far more than I thought I would. I'm not much for muscle women, but Arc pulls it off really well with both design and personality types.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Catching up after a couple of patches away. Just wanted to say I enjoyed the Asteria stuff far more than I thought I would. I'm not much for muscle women, but Arc pulls it off really well with both design and personality types.
Same here. I completely underestimated Arc just because he only added in one love event. But in the end I quite liked what all he did and how long it actually were.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes