masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Idk if anyone else brought it up, but I find it really weird that once you get to the manor, you can no longer ask pixie to change outfits, like when you were at the flat. Could be a bug or a forgotten step, either way, I hope we can choose her outfits again later on.
It's been brought up multiple times. ArcGames got the idea that since the player can change her outfit in one room that some people would also assume that all scenes would change to match the players preferred outfit. As one can imagine that would mean re-rendering all scenes which would take a crazy amount of time so ArcGames is hoping by removing the change wardrobe feature that people won't ask about customization... So the easy way to see what outfits you purchased for the girls was removed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
i already have the nexus available in the manor. whenever i use the nexus in the manor it only allows me to open a door and i tried talking to gramps but it stayed the same. is the typing a key feature only for the older part of the story when encountering the nexus for the first time?
Has Gramps sent you to talk to Chastity yet? That was the trigger for keys when it was introduced. You should be able to access keys once you hit that part of the story. Check your leads if you have spoken to Chastity and see, if it still does not work, I'd pm the dev and upload your save file because it should work.

Reactions: JLP603

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh. I see. Well, maybe one day they'll reconsider, or a devoted fan will make it themselves. Either way, I guess I'll just enjoy it as it is.
Well restoring the feature for the Manor takes like 5 minutes. However since Pixie is one of the popular girls this will need updated every so often.

Pixie Change Outfits Manor CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\game\pixie2.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since ArcGames didn't make a pose for the Swimsuit so adding it to the list would be tricky however as a consolation prize here is a hidden outfit that was forgotten
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-8-arcgames.31912/post-3075268

Reactions: DrFree

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Well restoring the feature for the Manor takes like 5 minutes. However since Pixie is one of the popular girls this will need updated every so often.

Pixie Change Outfits Manor CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\game\pixie2.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since ArcGames didn't make a pose for the Swimsuit so adding it to the list would be tricky however as a consolation prize here is a hidden outfit that was forgotten
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-8-arcgames.31912/post-3075268
Oh cool, thank you. Of course, I didn't know that I had to have had the game stuff extracted in order to do that, but I found a program to do it, so I'm set now.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
The lag in this game is kinda annoying. Im running a 1080ti and an i7 so it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone else get cursor lag?
Strange. I'm running an i7 and 1080ti too and don't have that problem. How much memory. I had 8GB with no trouble. Since upgraded to 24GB

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Has Gramps sent you to talk to Chastity yet? That was the trigger for keys when it was introduced. You should be able to access keys once you hit that part of the story. Check your leads if you have spoken to Chastity and see, if it still does not work, I'd pm the dev and upload your save file because it should work.
I already did get the lead to see charity after gramps but decided to go see charity anyway it turns out the event repeated and now I have two of the same leads but I can now use a key
user dce8383 was right

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes