ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.8 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

This week we have the setup for the next big stage of the Fey main story, plus two Beach Date events - one of which was created with the help of the community during our test livestream this week! Hope you enjoy! :)

Also,it was CK's birthday yesterday! (Which Pixie now claims is her birthday and is claiming that justifies her eating all the cake) Thank you to everyone for all your well-wishes and kind words, not to mention the truly incredible amount of support! I couldn't have done any of this without all of you.

This year has been one hell of a ride, and I'm looking forward to many, many more of them with you all!

CKBDay2020.png

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Congratulations for the first year... Discovered only recently this game and loved it instantly... Pixie best girl.. I wish to you another year of success ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArcGames

Fat LeekR

Sep 15, 2019
Any way to automatically skip the prologue and go straight to the mansion?
I like this game but I'm not too keen on sitting through it all again and again just to get to the new stuff.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Who were Zoey and Penny? I haven't actually even bothered to download the latest updates for a few months because of how little there was to them, so I'm a bit forgetful on the characters aside from Pixie.
The two rabbits come to mind, but that's just a guess.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I like this game but I'm not too keen on sitting through it all again and again just to get to the new stuff.
If your appdata save isn't automaticity found by the new game manually move it over, in the games "game" folder. If your on Android it should be here. You shouldn't have to keep restarting.
Who were Zoey and Penny?
Zoe and Penny are two little minotaurs from last weeks Asteria event, the Rinko bunny's don't have names.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm lost, I believed to be up to date in story advance, but in the Nexus can't type nor wistle nor anything except use doors. What did I miss? What's previous step before can use keys?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I'm lost, I believed to be up to date in story advance, but in the Nexus can't type nor wistle nor anything except use doors. What did I miss? What's previous step before can use keys?
You might not be at that point in the story yet. Keep progressing and exploring and it should unlock for you soon enough.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You might not be at that point in the story yet. Keep progressing and exploring and it should unlock for you soon enough.
The Eldrith lead says that I must go into the Nexus and whistle, where else must explore? It's the only open lead, so I believed that had completed main story advance.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.5.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I played around with the Icon Configuration. This is purely cosmetic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-5-arcgames.31912/post-3542485

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
how do i do the whistle or type a phrase into the nexus thing? all I have with my pc v0.5.8 is the old nexus where you can go to the different worlds. Also congrats to the dev! I wish him good luck and another good year!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
how do i do the whistle or type a phrase into the nexus thing? all I have with my pc v0.5.8 is the old nexus where you can go to the different worlds. Also congrats to the dev! I wish him good luck and another good year!
Have you got a nexus at the mansion yet? If not follow some leads and talk to Gramps, and you should get there, it should pop up as open a door or use a key if I recall the screen correctly.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Have you got a nexus at the mansion yet? If not follow some leads and talk to Gramps, and you should get there, it should pop up as open a door or use a key if I recall the screen correctly.
i already have the nexus available in the manor. whenever i use the nexus in the manor it only allows me to open a door and i tried talking to gramps but it stayed the same. is the typing a key feature only for the older part of the story when encountering the nexus for the first time?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Idk if anyone else brought it up, but I find it really weird that once you get to the manor, you can no longer ask pixie to change outfits, like when you were at the flat. Could be a bug or a forgotten step, either way, I hope we can choose her outfits again later on.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes