Xanado

May 9, 2018
So, I looked at the guide, but something went wrong! I did the guide straight through to the cottage way back, but the option for pixie was already unlocked, I never had to rescue her or get the new power you learn from her. I think my save is bugged and if there's no fix, then I'd have to start all over, and I'm SOOOO not wanting that!
Aaw that sux, don't worry though chapter 1 is pretty short you will blow pass it in no time. I would even go as far as to say the game doesn't truelly start until you are in chapter 2. You can clearly see that the maker got inspired half way through the game to make some more mechanics and thats the true reason for making a new chapter. Chapter 1 is more of a story introduction and some trial and error, for instance the buying clothes for characters option witch kinda got diminished (probably added a pipeline with alot of additional work was deemed less important) (I do enjoy my pixie schoolgirl though, I like teaching her about the world and would like to see more scenes centered on learning and life experiances, like the cycling bit.)

Pixie is more than a love interest, she is my Winggirl.

A thought on the Pixie arc..... Morgana is strong but there's one power thats out of reach to her, the power of love.
Pixie however is weak but her love is strong. Maybe upset her rule and make pixie the new leader of the fae. Afterall we know the truth
she is not a mistake or a failure. Let's usher in a new world with peace and love beween the humans and the fae.

Pixie seemed a bit unhinged in the last update though and fell asleep?....
Felt like the scene was missing an applejuice serving or something similar.... What does minotaurs drink.... I bet it's strong.

Anyhow I liked dominating the losers (As is custom in minotaur society.) And getting used as a prize.
Both where equally great.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Aaw that sux, don't worry though chapter 1 is pretty short you will blow pass it in no time. I would even go as far as to say the game doesn't truelly start until you are in chapter 2. You can clearly see that the maker got inspired half way through the game to make some more mechanics and thats the true reason for making a new chapter. Chapter 1 is more of a story introduction.
Even so, it's just ALL that progress goes to waste because of a bugged quest; I feel like I could just mess with the files to restart that portion, but I have no idea where to find the data in the files.

NoneOfYa

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know if this was mentioned before but i encountered a weird bug/glitch when going from 5.5 straight to 5.7; the "use a key" prompt does not appear in the nexus and therefore the Lead isnt possible to complete. The best solution i found was to use the key in 5.6 where the option does appear(i had it dl'ed but hadn't gotten around to it).

EDIT: using a key in 5 .6 and then loading that save in 5 .7 seemed to fix it as the prompt now correctly appears in 5.7

Last edited:

StrangeUserName

Oct 16, 2019
I actually heavily disagree with this. The whole yes master, blank stare thing is incredibly boring for me. Might as well just lay with a sex doll at that point. Or a robot. Having sex with a mindless robot just isn't very appealing to me. The personality/emotions involved in the scene is what makes an H scene great.
Even if you disagree with him he has not wrong. It's useless to have "shatter" if we can't make the choice to use it on a main character if we want. Maybe it's just a temporary decision from the developper for don't make it difficult to create version of the same scene for each secondary character from each new version and he will add this in the final version ,but if he doesn't add more use case in game story for "shatter" then it's useless to have this power.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Even if you disagree with him he has not wrong. It's useless to have "shatter" if we can't make the choice to use it on a main character if we want. Maybe it's just a temporary decision from the developper for don't make it difficult to create version of the same scene for each secondary character from each new version and he will add this in the final version ,but if he doesn't add more use case in game story for "shatter" then it's useless to have this power.
It's been a few updates since I played (I like to binge) but didn't our dad(grandpa?) say that using shatter does something bad to ourself? I do remember that the 2 powers are supposed to eventually combine into our "true power" at some point. From what I remember anyway shatter seemed to just be something reserved for the badest of the bad of our enemies, who REALLY deserved to be punished (the first girl we used it on excluded, although her "true personality" does seem to have warranted it anyway.)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What do the quirks do?
I think they can change some of the dialogue options, like "Aunt" makes Jessica get off on you fucking your "aunt"
Thats all I can think of, but don't quote me on that. I could be totally wrong.

Speaking of which, I would like that when the Council girls are in our control (hehe, get it...? sorry) and get to finally "Go outside" we could get to repeat the scenes with the girls we fucked in the way.
Like fucking the military girl in Roxy's Demesne. Although I guess that depends on what Arc is even planning to do when we "Go outside"
Maybe those will remain "unique events" and we will get to fuck them again in some other repeatable event? That would be nice. It would be a shame if we never see them again after the unique events.
It would be nice to get a phone to booty call the ladies we fucked in Jessica's house selling event, but maybe these rooms in the east side of the mansion are for them? No idea...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think they can change some of the dialogue options, like "Aunt" makes Jessica get off on you fucking your "aunt"
Thats all I can think of, but don't quote me on that. I could be totally wrong.

Speaking of which, I would like that when the Council girls are in our control (hehe, get it...? sorry) and get to finally "Go outside" we could get to repeat the scenes with the girls we fucked in the way.
Like fucking the military girl in Roxy's Demesne. Although I guess that depends on what Arc is even planning to do when we "Go outside"
Maybe those will remain "unique events" and we will get to fuck them again in some other repeatable event? That would be nice. It would be a shame if we never see them again after the unique events.
It would be nice to get a phone to booty call the ladies we fucked in Jessica's house selling event, but maybe these rooms in the east side of the mansion are for them? No idea...
I think in an old post they did say that the girls from the house selling event would move in, but it wouldn't be for a fairly long time

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
* pants * ha.. legal loli * pants *

and they are twins * pants *

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Now only if we can max our strength and dominate this Minotaurs :BootyTime:

But still Pixie is the cutest... what an adorable little fairy....

(Fucked her like a rabbit after being done with the updates)

Also always forget to mention I like that Samurai Soul Wallpaper (Meiko FTW!)

And since we talked about decorations, I'm itching to spend my money (in-game) for some xD

Also that's remind me if we can, you know, get together again with those we "helped" with the "Real-Estate" problems that troubled "Aunt" Jessica.

Thinking about that, I just remembered this game has a gallery and found out I haven't unlocked the others, maybe Imma try to.. later xD

Last edited:

Phozon

Jun 28, 2018
Great game! absolutely fell in love with it since 4.0 version when i found it. great Asteria update, can't wait to progress Roxy's story next.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes