JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
The lag in this game is kinda annoying. Im running a 1080ti and an i7 so it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone else get cursor lag?
I have some cursor lag but only lasts 1-2 secs and happens only from time to time and my comp is lower spec than yours

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
how shall i get jessica beach date and gwen beach date?
go to the beach in the outskirts and click invite "character name" each girl has a different event so its not just the same scenario or event with a different character model

Reactions: Assist

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi im new here. How can i increase every stat? i only know how to increase physical
Charisma: Read books at the bar in the morning.
Martial: Fight Ninjas at Gramps place.
Insight: Meditate at the lake in The Mountains.
Magical: Lyx the witch will teach you.
Physical: Work at farm.

So far.

Last edited:

spazzin

Oct 21, 2019
Don't know if this was mentioned before but i encountered a weird bug/glitch when going from 5.5 straight to 5.7; the "use a key" prompt does not appear in the nexus and therefore the Lead isnt possible to complete. The best solution i found was to use the key in 5.6 where the option does appear(i had it dl'ed but hadn't gotten around to it).

EDIT: using a key in 5 .6 and then loading that save in 5 .7 seemed to fix it as the prompt now correctly appears in 5.7
You know what to do if you jump from 5.5 to 5.8 without downloading 5.6?

Reactions: boris18

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
Got this error when trying to save the game:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
    location.save(slotname, sr)
  File "D:\Games\CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.8-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
    raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.5.8
Thu Jun 18 00:47:10 2020

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think the lag has anything to do with system specs. I play on my rendering workstation, meaning a 2080ti and a threadripper CPU, and I still get hiccups sometimes. Seems to mainly be after scene changes after leaving one of the map screens.

tnai819

May 9, 2019
I went from 5.5 - 5.8
5.6 download doesnt work anymore and even though I've completed literally all content, there is nothing for me to type in the nexus or "whistle".

Could anyone give me a step by step for 5.5-5.6 to activate this because I am thoroughly confused.
Thank you.

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
I went from 5.5 - 5.8
5.6 download doesnt work anymore and even though I've completed literally all content, there is nothing for me to type in the nexus or "whistle".

Could anyone give me a step by step for 5.5-5.6 to activate this because I am thoroughly confused.
Thank you.
You can go back to Chasity and get the key again and then it will activate it

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Can play the witcher with many mod, max quality but this game each choice give micro freeze, boring. I'll play this game when it will be possible. Unlucky, it was great

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes