SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

Jun 26, 2024 05:28 am

EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.21.6 - KANA'S KOMA KWESTLINE KOMPLETED!

f6391e70-1162-4d25-be24-0b1511f5f4e8-740x0.png

Kana Kalmly Kontemplates the Kuiet Kountryside...
The latest update has been released!
This week it's the Konclusion to the Kana Koma Kwestline! Also, some sweeping upgrades to character models and the time system, as well as a bunch of bugfixes! All the improvements are detailed below, but on a personal note please bear with me as things will be slightly janky for an update or two as I retroactively apply the improvements to all the characters. Until then you're going to see old and new paperdolls interacting and the time jumps may be for odd amounts. Rest assured all these things will be polished and tightened up as quickly as I can manage! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • KANA: Kana's Koma Kwestline Kompleted! No spoilers here, but you can now gather the final ingredients Lyx needs, and see what happens... yes, this is the whole questline, no more cliffhangers! Did you leave Maven alive? If so, Kana may have some words for her...
  • MODELS: Character paperdolls have been upgraded! Now they blink, have different poses based on their emotions, and their lips move whilst their dialogue scrolls on the screen (and stop moving once the dialogue scroll ends)! This change only affects a few paperdolls right now, but more will be added in every update!
  • VOICE EFFECTS: All characters now have voice effects! These are your standard "bleepbloop" VN effects, not full voices, but they do change depending on the character's emotion!
  • TIME: The time system has been upgraded! Now there are FOUR timeslots instead of just three (Morning/Day/Evening/Night) and time is measured in hours and minutes!
  • CALENDAR: Days of the month and month names have been added! This will allow me to start introducing seasonal events like Hallowe'en, Christmas, and so on!
  • PREFERENCES: New volume sliders have been added for the Voice Effects and Clock sounds, in case you think they're too loud or just want to turn them off completely!
  • Bug: The Nexus lead was HUGE. Now it is little. Tremble at the power I wield
  • Bug: It was possible to redo the "meet Kana with Lyx" event and duplicate old leads. Now it isn't, and all duplicate leads should be erased on loading in
  • Bug: Lucille's climax image was broken. That's one hell of a climax!
  • Bug: MC was calling Lily "Jessica" in one scene. Embarrassing!
  • Bug: You could summon Veronica and Madison at night in the college. Now they're allowed to get their beauty sleep!
  • Bug: Fixed text appearing over Pixie's "laptop scene" in Act One if you chose to stop looking
  • Bug: The "sound volume" bar in preferences now actually affects sound effects
  • Bug: You could call Jessica to practice combat at night. Let the poor woman sleep!
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives look at the Typo Hero questioningly. "So you vanquish typos, or you're a hero of typos?". Typo Hero sheathes his blade and smiles "Watn to cmoe an cee?"

I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Wednesday, 10th of July.

------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: GamerDaddy

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
any idea when is it coming here?, like yes i know it is still early access but like when the public ver.
Even the official public version normally only lags the subscriber version by 3 or 4 days, so even if no one puts it on F95 first you shouldn't have to wait long.

whatever?

May 14, 2021
Sry if my english bad, kinda long time since i played this game, maybe 0.14? I dont really remember. Can i pls get the walkthrough of guide? Guide i find look like kinda out of date, hope u guys can understand what i trying to say. . . Ty first.

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
Lyx is nice, but those questlines are rather vague.
cant seem to progress her.

Once in Act 2 I found her, but was unable to trigger her "Introduction" which wouldve set "Lyx_meet" variable.
There was just no way. I didnt find out how or where I missed it.

(for those wondering how to get to this, you need to finish emma in act 3 and then talk to claire in her room in the manor)
Now in act 3, I'm at Lead 3005 - Wait for lyx
I've waited so long that I conquered everything that was possible, talked to claire for the tunnels (to unlock the other town locations again)

How can I trigger the "Search for Lyx" (Lead 3006) ?

Edit:

A lot of things shouldve triggered after sleeping, as well as the Lily Flying bar ? - she said she had a surprise after I conquered the Park.
Nothing happend.
Maybe some of the questlines are still bugged.

According to patch notes, every time lyx is mentioned, i shouldve gone to sleep and trigger the event, but it didnt happen.

Last edited:

DiWaref

Oct 16, 2022
I'm kind of not surprised that Patreon boofed CK but for it to be because alice existed is crazy. I really thought they'd crack down on the mind control/mindbreak stuff instead

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.21.6] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [642 MB]
- - - -

Mac [637 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SausageMyMuffin

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone else getting

"An exception has occured.

Exception: DynamicImage 'li flat timevar [timevar]': could not find image. ('li flat timevar 4')"

Happens after spending a night working in the bar, during early days, day 4 or something. Besides the save, it's fresh from the new zip.Are the previous saves from 20.7 not compatible?

Edit: Found out it's whenver it gets to nighttime. Must be a save error.

Reactions: Gryyp
Aug 9, 2018
Would anyone mind giving their opinion on how Act 3 has progressed so far, or if it's a good time to jump back in?
I stopped playing at the end of Act 2 to let the game progress a little.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptedKingdoms-0.21.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 22, 2021
I have conquered all the locations I can and still no Lyx. Can someone please tell me where the fuuuuk she is before I lose my mind i have been hunting for hours and I mean real hours not game hours.

Rulk

Apr 18, 2020
Anybody can tell me what to do? i'm stuck after having conquered all things conquerable, the only lead reamining is this

immagine_2024-06-30_004159251.png

All the others says "NO MORE CONTENT FOR THIS VERSION"

Any suggestion plz? (since i'm like this since the last update)

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes