criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I have conquered all the locations I can and still no Lyx. Can someone please tell me where the fuuuuk she is before I lose my mind i have been hunting for hours and I mean real hours not game hours.
She shows up (maybe randomly) when you sleep alone. You have to progress Emma's story to the point where Claire shows up. Knock on her door until you stop getting unique dialogue. Then go to sleep. It should be obvious from there if you don't skip the dialogue.

ImplyingXisY

Jan 7, 2024
What are the chances of the pool twins coming back? I was super bummed when I got to Act 3 and saved the college and they weren't there.

Jun 24, 2022
Anyone else getting

"An exception has occured.

Exception: DynamicImage 'li flat timevar [timevar]': could not find image. ('li flat timevar 4')"

Happens after spending a night working in the bar, during early days, day 4 or something. Besides the save, it's fresh from the new zip.Are the previous saves from 20.7 not compatible?

Edit: Found out it's whenver it gets to nighttime. Must be a save error.
same here. any fix for this? or do i have to start all over again?

Nov 22, 2021
I'm still unsure how I feel about the whole apocalypse bit. I'm assuming or at least hoping we will go back to before the world went to shit. It feels like too much suddenly.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Anyone else getting

"An exception has occured.

Exception: DynamicImage 'li flat timevar [timevar]': could not find image. ('li flat timevar 4')"

Happens after spending a night working in the bar, during early days, day 4 or something. Besides the save, it's fresh from the new zip.Are the previous saves from 20.7 not compatible?

Edit: Found out it's whenver it gets to nighttime. Must be a save error.
Same thing happening to me when I sleep on the first day
Edit: I downloaded the previous version v0.21.5 and it works fine. Still going to wait for this version tho and hopefully dev works on it

Last edited:

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I have a question is ACT Three enjoyable now?

I stopped playing CK right after ACT three started when you had to defeat about four enemies to capture one singular district.

But I heard the kids are back and ARC changed the ACT three 3 times.

I know about the kids being back and patreon stuff but ARC changing the ACT three 3 times?

what's different?

(I played this one and stopped right after getting 3 districts) The first ACT Three version was bare-boned and boring/tedious with very bad combat mechanics.

2nd version I heard was something about dice combat.

so what's the 3rd version I tried searching about it but I found nothing.

But back to the point is ACT three enjoyable?

heartgps

Jun 24, 2018
Temporary fix:
1. unren-for all
2. extract rpa packages
3. in game/images/flat/, duplicate and rename one of the images to "li flat timevar 4"

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Temporary fix:
1. unren-for all
2. extract rpa packages
3. in game/images/flat/, duplicate and rename one of the images to "li flat timevar 4"
Dev posted a patch on the discord bug reports. Not sure if it was for this specific problem but it fixed it for me and i can sleep

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have a question is ACT Three enjoyable now?

I stopped playing CK right after ACT three started when you had to defeat about four enemies to capture one singular district.

But I heard the kids are back and ARC changed the ACT three 3 times.

I know about the kids being back and patreon stuff but ARC changing the ACT three 3 times?

what's different?

(I played this one and stopped right after getting 3 districts) The first ACT Three version was bare-boned and boring/tedious with very bad combat mechanics.

2nd version I heard was something about dice combat.

so what's the 3rd version I tried searching about it but I found nothing.

But back to the point is ACT three enjoyable?
To answer your question, I'd say yes. There's some rather tedious combat stuff for a while early in Act 3, but the game has gone beyond that now and is more story and character focussed again.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
if it keeps going like this the game is finished in 2042 lol
You wish it would be finish...all these nonsense side quest just keep coming with half baked scene. I been holding off from playing since act 3 started. Just lurking to see if there's any improvement to the game plot.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes