ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
v0.5.9 was just released to the public! :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's the next stage of the Fey main storyline, featuring a character the community helped create during a Discord livestream! Also a Chloe beach date event, plus two more levels of Charisma training. Hope you enjoy! :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn, new Fey girls Hana and Ami are so cute...and Erica are sexy and have big boobs...and then we have Ard the tough, rude but honest guy...and Emmett the sweet (but could be the spy) guy
And...holy shit how much more fucked up shit did Morgana do to her own servant? She should feel lucky that she's powerful or they would destroy her already

Reactions: ArcGames

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
v0.5.9 was just released to the public! :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's the next stage of the Fey main storyline, featuring a character the community helped create during a Discord livestream! Also a Chloe beach date event, plus two more levels of Charisma training. Hope you enjoy! :)
This update are like always, fun and all the content are good. But I kinda forgot how to do Charisma training, so with the new 2 levels where or how did I do the training. Ps:Ok, I go to the bar and found the book for charisma training...man, those jokes...I just can't, why developer why?
Ps: When take Chloe to the beach and read about Alice and Pixie have a ice cream eating contest, I would really love it if you include it in future update. Let Alice meet and befriended with Pixie please, they could be the best duo

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Quick question how is this incest? I have been playing through and have seen no sign on it. Is it something planned for the future or what?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019

Can reduce size version Android???

• Haha
Reactions: ChaosJokerX
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes