Xanado

May 9, 2018
How to get the new fey lead? What is the nexus key?/
Just open the leads tab it should say what you are supposed to do next. In fact everytime you don't know what to do check that tab and all the girls bios. If you do that it should be very hard to get stuck. When you have exhausted all the leads and girls bio's leads it should say there's no more to do in this version.

Screenshot (6).png

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Has Gramps sent you to talk to Chastity yet? That was the trigger for keys when it was introduced. You should be able to access keys once you hit that part of the story. Check your leads if you have spoken to Chastity and see, if it still does not work, I'd pm the dev and upload your save file because it should work.
you have to re talk to her

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
This is a game i'll probably check back with next year, hoping it is completed. It was so awesome and I have completed everything so far. :WutFace::WutFace:

Mar 30, 2018
As much as i love the premise and content of this game slow down with the updates.
Nailing out updates rapidly with little to no extra content isn't really gratifying in any way shape or form, slow down the updates and have them be larger with more than a single new story update.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
As much as i love the premise and content of this game slow down with the updates.
Nailing out updates rapidly with little to no extra content isn't really gratifying in any way shape or form, slow down the updates and have them be larger with more than a single new story update.
Why don't you just skip a couple of updates then, wouldn't it be the same thing in the long run?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Why don't you just skip a couple of updates then, wouldn't it be the same thing in the long run?
Maybe though not necessarily. Depends on what they are looking for as there are roughly 20 Main Girls, the Manor Girls tend to get frequent love, while the other girls have to compete with the random Side Girl homewreckers that get thrown in to keep the sex scene quota up.

Like if someone was hoping to see their happy ending sizzle inside Roxy well sadly she has had a rather harsh dry spell :p (Now I wonder if Endure can protect sperm, it would be fun if Lyx could answer these kind of very scientific magic questions...) And who knows when we will see Molly again... The sad conundrum when too many of the characters are interesting and not enough time to cycle through them all.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Maybe though not necessarily. Depends on what they are looking for as there are roughly 20 Main Girls, the Manor Girls tend to get frequent love, while the other girls have to compete with the random Side Girl homewreckers that get thrown in to keep the sex scene quota up.

Like if someone was hoping to see their happy ending sizzle inside Roxy well sadly she has had a rather harsh dry spell :p (Now I wonder if Endure can protect sperm, it would be fun if Lyx could answer these kind of very scientific magic questions...) And who knows when we will see Molly again... The sad conundrum when too many of the characters are interesting and not enough time to cycle through them all.
I'm just waiting patiently for the day we can move girls into the manor, and praying that we can have Alice live with us in the manor! I love her so much and I want to make her happy!

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Is my save bugged? I need to investigate the eldritch by talking to chastity and infiltrating her cult. It's not letting me do anything though. I've tried talking to her in the morning, afternoon, and visited in the evening but nothing different comes up. I've also talked to Gramps about helping with the lead and he says, "Sorry my boy, you'll have to ask someone else about that." Any help would be appreciated.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Is my save bugged? I need to investigate the eldritch by talking to chastity and infiltrating her cult. It's not letting me do anything though. I've tried talking to her in the morning, afternoon, and visited in the evening but nothing different comes up. I've also talked to Gramps about helping with the lead and he says, "Sorry my boy, you'll have to ask someone else about that." Any help would be appreciated.
Look at the lead clue closer, you might be misreading it; if not, try talking to people all over the place and exploring some places. You might have missed something somewhere and that can mess up your game if you're not careful.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
FU....

I use a typing website called TypingClub to practice my Dvorak... now I'm never gonna be able to look at Ava and the Rabbit story again the same way... (same music as the farm).

That out of the way, I am so far impressed with game. It's pretty amazing, plenty of SFX, BGM and I'm pretty sure there's plenty of Koikatsu in there. The artwork is well chosen and the characters are so far interesting. I haven't gotten far enough to be a good judge yet.

I would have preferred the MC to have the option of not basically using the sudo command to do everything but have use it as a gentle form of persuasion for things that don't necessarily benefit the MC... but the MC gets rewarded by way of natural affection later. Still I look forward to more development and this is definitely a developer to keep track of imo.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.9 was just released on and for all Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

This week it's the next stage of the Fey main storyline, featuring a character the community helped create during a Discord livestream! Also a Chloe beach date event, plus two more levels of Charisma training. Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request.
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: New Event! (Follow the "FEY" Lead!)
  • Chloe: New event - Beach date!
  • Charisma Training: Level Four training available! (Visit the bar in the morning)
  • Charisma Training: Level Five training available! (Visit the bar in the morning)
  • Bug: Fixed a small typo in Gwen's beach date scene

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I gotta say Dev, the Lily bar scene (as in the last one) was awesome. Sometimes it's really nice to see things go in a completely unexpected direction!

One thing I will say (not aimed at the dev) (and this probably shows by way of the version number), is that while there is a lot of content in there (and I haven't finished with the main story line)... the progress is not as much on the characters as I had anticipated (given some previous comments). So hopefully that might ameliorate some of the expectations.

Nice work, once I've finished this play through I'll likely come back to this game in a few months... see where the progress is. Dev may wish to get a website and plaster ads all over the place (please specify if you need a click through or just an impression). I frequently turn off my adblocker for content I like as long as the ads aren't too intrusive.

Edit, Finished the game or at least as much content as I could find... not a lot of action (my playstyle sucks)... some stories are better than others (thus far). Not sure I like the look of Emma's story... (Ihasabadfeeling) but otherwise... yeah. There doesn't seem to be much choice between using awaken and shatter an awful lot but that's okay for me... I did find it disturbing that the main character would sometimes use awaken on their own when there was no good reason. I think a good number of the girls would have already been open to the idea if not receptive, some gentle persuasion here and there.

Is it love if they don't have free will? :/

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes