tonicase24

May 10, 2019
well now we just need all the sex acts for the three girls..sorry four girls living in the house..and all will be good.just cant wait to shove my cock in chole's ass and see how she bitches about lol.

Oct 27, 2018
To be honest, I wish the game would lean a bit more into mind control. The early game with the control spell was super promising, but now the MC just more "awakens" already existing desires in women. Game needs more Chloe, blank slate, yes master scenarios, especially on unwilling subjects. Even temporarily would be fine (not all women need to end up like Chloe), I just would like to see more actual control and not just preying on pre-existing desires (though that is hot too, it just seems to be all that happens in the second act so far).

Reactions: Regein

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Will it affect the story in any way if I fuck the girls that I beat or just ask them to cheer for Asteria. Does this choice affect the game? Because from what i can see so far they cheer for her and she wins no matter what and I get the scene with her anyway.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
if u have the same problem like Trojaner.. go talk to the nun at the church again..
If, however, you didn't do the main story events in 5.5 (like I didn't), then:
  1. Talk to Gramps about your leads.
  2. You get the leads for all three.
  3. Eldrich: Task to talk to the Nun, and that conversation doesn't give you a duplicate lead in your list.
  4. Once you talk to the Nun and get the whistle story, then you can open the nexus and see a key option.

I was also confused when the change log said new Power and yet Lyx didn't have anything to teach me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that we have this new power I'm hoping there will be more depth to the Mountains explore W > W > S -- Merperson in the water event.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes