DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
I just played I really liked it! But there are two things I’d really like to have in the future. First, to be able to save that scientist who appears throughout history. And second, I wish that those milfs who appear during Jessica's story do not disappear.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.6 has just been released to the public! :) Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's the next stage of the Eldritch main storyline, plus a new "Nexus Keys" mechanic. Also a repeatable mini-event with Jessica, a shortcut to Gramps' dojo and a silly little secret that I couldn't resist including. Hope you enjoy! :)

--------------
I just played I really liked it! But there are two things I’d really like to have in the future. First, to be able to save that scientist who appears throughout history. And second, I wish that those milfs who appear during Jessica's story do not disappear.
No spoilers on the "Puppet Scientist", but you'll definitely be seeing more of her in the future! As for the "House Ladies", each of them will get a follow-up event (Laura's is already in the game) and after that I'll be hosting a poll for Patrons/Subs to vote on whether or not they should become repeatable/recurring characters :)

(Honestly, they were only supposed to be one-shots. I didn't expect them to become as popular as they have!)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Update v0.5.6 has just been released to the public! :) Changelog, download links, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's the next stage of the Eldritch main storyline, plus a new "Nexus Keys" mechanic. Also a repeatable mini-event with Jessica, a shortcut to Gramps' dojo and a silly little secret that I couldn't resist including. Hope you enjoy! :)

--------------

No spoilers on the "Puppet Scientist", but you'll definitely be seeing more of her in the future! As for the "House Ladies", each of them will get a follow-up event (Laura's is already in the game) and after that I'll be hosting a poll for Patrons/Subs to vote on whether or not they should become repeatable/recurring characters :)

(Honestly, they were only supposed to be one-shots. I didn't expect them to become as popular as they have!)
Yes please, those House Ladies are sexy and truly a waste to let them a one-shots event. Could be fun to take them to the dungeon for some BDSM in the future, and that scientist girl...would be fun to dating both her and the Eldritch possessed her, see if we can keep some good relationship with their kind...in sexy way...

Reactions: ArcGames
Oct 11, 2018
This week it's the next stage of the Eldritch main storyline, plus a new "Nexus Keys" mechanic. Also a repeatable mini-event with Jessica, a shortcut to Gramps' dojo and a silly little secret that I couldn't resist including. Hope you enjoy!
Wail the "Nexus keys" mechanic is an interesting addition i have to pray you don't over use it with too many secrets. I got dyslexia so trying to figure out random words and phrases wail having problems with spelling is near impossible so i'll just have to sit and wait for someone else to find and post the Nexus keys Easter eggs.

Reactions: Erstine

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.5.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.6-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I played around with the Icon Configuration. This is purely cosmetic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-5-arcgames.31912/post-3542485

Edit: Seen there was a small update from 0.5.6 to 0.5.6a. Downloaded the entire game again so you don't have to :p
Contains a fix for the bug in Sunday's update that prevents people from continuing the Organization questline.

Last edited:

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
Ok i played my way through this game and have to say, Lyx is by far the funniest Goblin i have ever seen in any game, show or anything, really like her attitude and character and the music in her Cottage just adds to her hilarous character, 10/10 xD

Nov 4, 2018
Why not just use links instead of a text box,
In the use a key section of the Nexus.

Now there are some keyboard apks that have an,
Close keyboard function but most default osk don't,
Which is the underlying issue for android users,
Games that had issues with "Name the MC" or "type here",
Solved it by adding an "Ok" or "Enter" next to the text box.

It wasn't just the lack of being able to close it,
The enter button on the osk doesn't function as enter in most cases,
Meaning they would get stuck without an enter link next to the tb.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes