• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yup! Emma look so modest and sexy in that outfit than her normal dress, and I'm still believe in the future Arc games will somehow put the wardrobe system in. Not now, but someday...

Reactions: Konstantinus

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Her original outfit she looks more like a small child, on the date she looks like a sexy young woman. A makeover to reflect the change in her attitude after realising she is in fact attractive would make perfect sense, so I'm hopeful.

Reactions: Konstantinus

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes, schoolgirl outfit... my mistake. But yeah, I want this to return in the future even with just only Pixie
Just porting the original code over to the Manor is roughly 5 min however that was before the girls were erm breathing (Slightly animated moving up and down) :unsure: Not sure how long it would take to animate/render a standing image of that for each outfit with each girl... But even if it was just a Closet Wardrobe thing that displayed what outfits they currently have it still would be nice :)

Since I was curious enough to do it here is the port from Game\pixie.rpy to Game\pixie2.rpy
All I did was add "Can you wear something else?" Menu Option, appended "_manor" to the change outfit label, and changed the return from "pixie_root" to "pixie_base" so it doesn't teleport the player back to the flat. The Swimsuit doesn't have a simple standing image so I couldn't include that in the options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
have anyone got pass Succubus leads
"A succubus came after me. What's her game? I guess I'll have to wait and see..."
Qarinah is a sex-obsessed succubus that you learn more about by progressing the main story. Once you get to the Nexus then you can go visit her.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
ArcGames
When you trigger the bathroom event with the two girls and choose to look at Chloe, the main character calls her Gwen.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames
When you trigger the bathroom event with the two girls and choose to look at Chloe, the main character calls her Gwen.
It's been fixed for the next update - thanks :)
Kinda early to be asking this already, but does anyone know how to get the carwash event?
I'll be adding a "Walkthrough", including the directions to the various events, to one of the reward tiers pretty soon, but in the meantime... you can find the car wash girls by exploring the Town and going EAST > EAST > NORTH :)

Reactions: jussi818 and gun506

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait, what Halloween Event? Did I miss something?
Go to the shop and buying all the "Halloween" funiture and sets it in your room (such as coffin bed, Pumpkin lamp, poster,...) and go to sleep
And if you mean the event when Chloe and Alice go to festival, then you need to change Chloe's personality to her original self and in the morning or afternoon go into her room again

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes