Kuro-San

Sep 13, 2017
Hey! I've got a little problem When I play in Window mode, the game stutter in a random moment(mostly in dialogues and "rooms" map works okay enough). Anyone one why? or do I need to play in fullscreen mode?
EDIT: okey i just found out that game stutter sometimes in fullscreen too...

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not everyone is a sadist :p There wouldn't be any point in restoring her Originality if there wasn't anything to restore :unsure: Also you wouldn't get the internal conflict between AI Chloe and Caged Chloe as they would be the same though perhaps they will merge in the end? Besides I think the MC isn't able to telepathically get "Personality Outbreaks" as they don't react to anything she's thinking so it's not like she's doing that to make the MC happy by telling him what a masochistic she is :LOL:

Also she is the most submissive so dungeon scenes when :ROFLMAO:
Right, not everyone is a sadist, so not everyone makes her act like her original self. The reason you would do so is because you are and get off on her being forced to obey while screaming inside. She isn't going to learn to love you like that, but for the sadists who are into that kind of thing I can see breaking her having appeal. There are hints of that when she comments on how she can't handle the pleasure when you fuck her, I suspect that that personality will have unwilling pleasure mind break content.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Right, not everyone is a sadist, so not everyone makes her act like her original self. The reason you would do so is because you are and get off on her being forced to obey while screaming inside. She isn't going to learn to love you like that, but for the sadists who are into that kind of thing I can see breaking her having appeal. There are hints of that when she comments on how she can't handle the pleasure when you fuck her, I suspect that that personality will have unwilling pleasure mind break content.
Well I guess time will tell how ArcGames intends to have that play out. Hopefully there are some options besides raping her or keeping her as an obedient puppet

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not sure if it's an oversight or an actual skip glitch, but if you daydream about annie being pregnant, you skip the whole lab section and appear in the mansion or manor and continue from there.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not sure if it's an oversight or an actual skip glitch, but if you daydream about annie being pregnant, you skip the whole lab section and appear in the mansion or manor and continue from there.
Here are some photos that proves the skip glitch/bug exists.

Aug 12, 2017
How can i get big pixie? cuz in the mission says "there must be someone in the outskirts, other than morgana, who can teach me magic" but i don't find that mob :(

Oct 3, 2019
You'll definitely be able to see, name, interact with and talk to the children that the girls give birth to. Some of them will even be involved in events, or variations of events. This is one of the reasons the system is taking so long to implement :p
I'm immediately going to be outed as a total pervert for asking (blame Peasant's Quest), but any plans in the future for say any... magically-all-grown-up daughters?

...Okay I'll leave now...

Mar 22, 2019
You'll definitely be able to see, name, interact with and talk to the children that the girls give birth to. Some of them will even be involved in events, or variations of events. This is one of the reasons the system is taking so long to implement :p
I'm immediately going to be outed as a total pervert for asking (blame Peasant's Quest), but any plans in the future for say any... magically-all-grown-up daughters?

...Okay I'll leave now...
here is the answer.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Holy shit,Emily is such a slut,i bet she is a prostitute..not my type,but i dont mind to whore her out until she is pregnant,after that,i will leave her out on the street or sold her to the brothel..lol

• Wow
Reactions: DrFree
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes