fseb59

Feb 6, 2018
Can you help me with the gallery ?( I finished the story)
I don't have:
- Others n° 4
- Chloe n°2
- Gwen n°3
- Jessica n°2

Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't have...
The other is Molly from Roxy's realm, you should have seen a flashing light. Chloe's was from when Alice first showed up looking for her. Gwen's is from going to her room in the afternoon and peeking. Jessica's was from after getting the three girls to sell their homes.

fseb59

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you.
I've already done all that, unfortunately.
I saw on the forum that it could come from the "persistent" file.
Does anyone have a full backup of the latest version?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
I'm very sad. For some reason for the last several updates whenever I go into Chloe's room the game hard crashes. if anyone has any ideas I sure would appreciate it cuz I love this game alot.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
it hard locks until I task manager out, so it doesn't show the regular error message. I can link the log in the game files, I dont know if that'll help (I'm not the most experienced with all this)
I think the traceback would be more useful if there is one, although if it crashes/freezes rather than giving an error message there might not be one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok i need help im at the point in the story where ive got to talk with jessica in her office then the game tells me i should follow up on other leads but all the other leads tell me to wait...
I don't think the big event will let you start it if there's anything you've missed, if all the leads are dead though your ready.
Where to find Luna
Luna is in her realm/demesne, use the nexus at Morgana's to get to the others. Make sure to take some matches from the store with you, the candle you find will tell you the way though the maze.

Reactions: ArcGames

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
play the save i linked i can't progress forward ive talk with jessica and the other quest givers all just tell me to wait

Blodvinge

May 23, 2018
Once again a week is thrown into disarray from the lack of a consistent update, but at the very least, Arc keeps being the best by actually having told us this. That makes it so much easier to get over the missing update, and I wish them a good rest and quick recovery.

I look forward to seeing what more updatesbring, so far I love the story, the characters and theoverall writing as awhole. I mostly look forward to more content with the council members, Asteria, Qarinah, Roxy, Luna and Morgana (I wanna put my trunk in the tree Goddang)

I wish you all the best, Arc.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Once again a week is thrown into disarray from the lack of a consistent update, but at the very least, Arc keeps being the best by actually having told us this. That makes it so much easier to get over the missing update, and I wish them a good rest and quick recovery.

I look forward to seeing what more updatesbring, so far I love the story, the characters and theoverall writing as awhole. I mostly look forward to more content with the council members, Asteria, Qarinah, Roxy, Luna and Morgana (I wanna put my trunk in the tree Goddang)

I wish you all the best, Arc.
A Man of Culture is see

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes