ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
It looks like you can lie to Pixie, meaning it gives me a sense that you can either be the perfect husbando, or be the biggest dick who ever dicked.
Yup, pretty much! I mean, you can also tread a middle ground, but who would ever want to hurt Pixie? Only a monster, that's who!

whould've been wholesome if after the monster attack he woke up and said : an unfamiliar ceiling ?
Damnit, I can't believe I missed the chance to sneak that line in there! So tempted to go back and add it in now... (Maybe as a NG+ Easter Egg..?)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Pixie(Tiff..as i now refer to her as) thanks to the daydream options..is going to be history's first successful coupling of man and teeny fae-folk :p ya..gonna knock her up...SOOOOO...better be an enlarge spell a comin'

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
we have a winner here...game is well written..you'd think the dev was an English speaker ;) ..its funny...the graphics are cute and sexy..Pixie is adorable AF...so yes kids..definitely try this game out.
holy fuck..i just noticed and am shocked..when Pixie pops in from the side with lil pervy quips..she's... TiffanyMonroe i mean..i've seen so many of Tiff's comments on this forum..that i immediately thought..Tiff is finally in a game...you nailed her to a T(even if you did not mean to)(also Tiff..its not an insult or jab..you'll see if you play..its you..so YOU ) :p
If she really is anything like that annoying bug from long live princess and you think I act like THAT, I'll really need to rethink my life. By the 3rd or 4th emasculating comment I had to drop that game because there wasn't an option to kill her or at least swat her with a fly swatter. :whistle:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If she really is anything like that annoying bug from long live princess and you think I act like THAT, I'll really need to rethink my life. By the 3rd or 4th emasculating comment I had to drop that game because there wasn't an option to kill her or at least swat her with a fly swatter. :whistle:
she is different..much cuter..more adorable..and more disturbing...i play LLtP and didnt connect the two..others might..but they are not the superior human i am ;)
also..opposite of emasculating..she's totally on the MC's side..

Oct 11, 2018
First i enjoyed the game so far, like the design of the npc (Yes i know they models are from Koikatu and i have played that to but i like your choose of settings and use of accessories especial in the Fey chars) and it didn't feel too heavy in the Text department (thank what ever deity you pray too "dyslectic. Text is a pain in my head") .
Was a bit sad i had to use the control power on Pixie, I wanted to seduce the Fey none magically but oh well i'll treat them well anyways.
My biggest irk with the game is that i have a hard time telling if i'm at the end of current content.
Don't know how many in-game days i spent trying to meet Emma at collage before i gave up.
Tip: maybe put a small message with Pixie when MC ask her "what to do next?" if there is no more content to unlock in current build. Might be hard don't know i'm just beginner when it comes to programming.

But will look forward to more updates and might become a Patreon if i see you keep at it and don't just abandon it like so many other devs have with there games

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Window 7, tried Nopy and Mega with the same effect. What's weird is that freshly downloaded file now also refuses to start
"Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: CorruptedKingdoms-001.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 58942445
Fault Module Name: msvcr90.dll
Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.4940
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ca2ef57
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00023aa3
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1045
Additional Information 1: 4c0d
Additional Information 2: 4c0d4d78887f76d971d5d00f1f20a433
Additional Information 3: 4c0d
Additional Information 4: 4c0d4d78887f76d971d5d00f1f20a433"
Look for and disable or uninstall googledrivesync or update to the most current version of win 7.

Drakcon

Jan 3, 2018
Good beginning to the game looking forward to seeing more, best of luck with the game.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Okay two things
1. I love the design layout of this interactive visual novel. One thing that i tend to find a little off putting about some Ren'py engine games is that the background and characters are different art styles; that just doesnt fly well with me, but this game does it right, the background and the character art style compliment each other well.
2. I FOCKING LOVE MONSTER GIRLS! But seriously, i see where the developer is going with this creation and i love where it is heading. I would just like to ask him/her to please write down what you make the plot into. Plot holes are easy to make if you arent noting everything you do.

Cant wait to see more past this initial release,
Monster girls - HOORAH!!

meh1234

Dec 27, 2017
*sniff sniff* do I smell *sniiiiff* PREGNANCY! Ill certainly be looking forward to seeing how this game progresses. Looks incredibly promising so far!

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Pixie(Tiff..as i now refer to her as) thanks to the daydream options..is going to be history's first successful coupling of man and teeny fae-folk :p ya..gonna knock her up...SOOOOO...better be an enlarge spell a comin'
Oh... I think she can take it... :sneaky:

First i enjoyed the game so far, like the design of the npc (Yes i know they models are from Koikatu and i have played that to but i like your choose of settings and use of accessories especial in the Fey chars) and it didn't feel too heavy in the Text department (thank what ever deity you pray too "dyslectic. Text is a pain in my head") .
Was a bit sad i had to use the control power on Pixie, I wanted to seduce the Fey none magically but oh well i'll treat them well anyways.
My biggest irk with the game is that i have a hard time telling if i'm at the end of current content.
Don't know how many in-game days i spent trying to meet Emma at collage before i gave up.
Tip: maybe put a small message with Pixie when MC ask her "what to do next?" if there is no more content to unlock in current build. Might be hard don't know i'm just beginner when it comes to programming.

But will look forward to more updates and might become a Patreon if i see you keep at it and don't just abandon it like so many other devs have with there games
Thanks! I'm happy you enjoyed it. And yeah, sorry about the confusion with the "where exactly does this end"? The problem is that you can do things in a random order (Lily, Morgana and Emma/Jessica's lines can be done in whatever order you like) and it'll only get more complex from here, so coding in an "END OF CONTENT" message that fits all contingencies is pretty complicated - at least for my newbie developer brain :p

That being said, I know it must be annoying, so I'm going to see what I can do for the next update! (Coming Sunday)

just curious does the story stop at the college for now?
I guess the story stops at the college
Emma/Jessica's story stops at the college, yes. If you've also gotten the first Control event with Lily and done Morgana's "Relic" quest up to the point where she gives you gems then that's all the core story content for now. Sorry for any confusion! I'm trying to figure out a smooth way for the game to detect that all current content is completed for the next update.

Okay two things
1. I love the design layout of this interactive visual novel. One thing that i tend to find a little off putting about some Ren'py engine games is that the background and characters are different art styles; that just doesnt fly well with me, but this game does it right, the background and the character art style compliment each other well.
2. I FOCKING LOVE MONSTER GIRLS! But seriously, i see where the developer is going with this creation and i love where it is heading. I would just like to ask him/her to please write down what you make the plot into. Plot holes are easy to make if you arent noting everything you do.

Cant wait to see more past this initial release,
Monster girls - HOORAH!!
Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! And don't worry, I have three notepad.txt files full of plot points, dialogue snippets and scene ideas; as well as a very clear idea of the main story beats for Act 1, 2 and 3. So hopefully I'll avoid falling into any plot holes! If you spot any, though, do let me know so I can patch them up!

>Be me
>Roaming around
>Event
>"Oh shit"
>Emma shows up
>She starts moving
>"OH FUCK SHE MOVES"
>She's also cute
>"My kokoro"
Fun fact: In the original draft of this game, Emma was actually murdered and that's what introduced the MC to the world of the Fey (I even have the scenes rendered)! The more you know...

(I'm glad I didn't kill her off, though - and that you like her!)

Reactions: Freshlytea32

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
what exactly is possible in the game right now cause im sorta stuck with the leads about emmas college but every time i go to it nothings there, and the one about the shopping place and the m,onster. also is there any actual sex in the game right now and how do i make one more submissive if there is

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes