ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
what exactly is possible in the game right now cause im sorta stuck with the leads about emmas college but every time i go to it nothings there, and the one about the shopping place and the m,onster. also is there any actual sex in the game right now and how do i make one more submissive if there is
Hey, sorry for the confusion! The next update (coming Sunday) will make it a lot clearer when you've reached the end of the main story content. For now, the main story content after the prologue consists of:

1. Emma and Jessica's storyline up to unlocking the college (no college content in this version - it'll be in the next update)

2. Doing Morgana's "Relic" quest up until she gives you some gems.

3. Getting a job at the bar and getting the first Control event for Lily.

There's no sex in this release (you can see all available scenes, and what you've unlocked, in the "Extras" screen, available from the main menu) but it will be coming very soon in future updates. I'm trying not to rush it, but at the same time I understand it's kind of the "point" of this sort of game, so you won't have to wait too long, promise!

May 30, 2017
This is the first game I've ever made so I'm kinda feeling my way through all the details. I basically just looked at what the other successful games have for their tiers and tried to do the same thing. But if people say the prices are too high, or the rewards not enough to justify the cost then I'll happily change them.
Kudos for changing your patreon tiers so quickly, theyre definitely on the good side of average now. Sorry for coming down so hard on you earlier, but when I see three $50+ tiers, including one for $999 a month, from a first time dev it screams scam game that will be abandoned. I'm glad that you've changed it because the concept and your vision seem promising. Good luck!

Reactions: t727

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Kudos for changing your patreon tiers so quickly, theyre definitely on the good side of average now. Sorry for coming down so hard on you earlier, but when I see three $50+ tiers, including one for $999 a month, from a first time dev it screams scam game that will be abandoned. I'm glad that you've changed it because the concept and your vision seem promising. Good luck!
Hey, no problem - I get that scammers are a real problem, and being a new dev nobody has any idea who I am so it's a natural concern. I certainly didn't intend to come across as "scammy", so it's good that it was pointed out to me before too many people were turned off. Thanks for the kind words!

Tarius

Jan 1, 2018
When the train is stopping in the beggining of game u can hear some voices and these voices are Polish and from city Cracow or the city near Cracow where I am living. :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the look of this a lot so far. The girls are really cute, that engine works well for the most part (except for the issue with breasts that so many 3dcg games have - if there is a way you can overcome that it would be just amazing). Mind control is something I like a lot if done well, and it looks like this may do that. One thing I wonder about is how much freedom we will have with the MC's attitude. Can we want revenge against those who have wronged us (and Morgana for being a bitch) but be nice to the girls who are nice to us?
Also, one thing that might be better is to have a few frames with the MC's hands when touching Pixie and Lily. It's a bit odd that they just stick their chests out and that's supposed to represent groping.
Specific character reactions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry it's not clear where the content ends... I tried to put in a "THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!" thing, but given that you can do almost all the storylines in different orders it just got too confusing for my exhausted brain to try and code...
I would suggest adding some indication to leads if they can be completed yet, and try to make sure anything the player might want to do is covered by one. One specifically that seems to be missing is one for Jessica reminding the player they need to progress with Emma.
I'm a bit unsure what problems you could be having, a "That's all folks" message should be a pretty simple thing to code.

Oct 11, 2018
and it'll only get more complex from here, so coding in an "END OF CONTENT" message that fits all contingencies is pretty complicated - at least for my newbie developer brain :p
Here is an idea (again i only know a bit of Unity coding so not sure how it would work for you) if you add a variable that get changed at the end of each route and then when MC ask Pixie "what to do next?" you have a "If" command that cheeks have all these variables been changed then as you add more content you just move the where the variables gets changed and add more criterion to the "If" command if you add more routes.

At least what i know of programming shude work in theory. Bur again I only know unity and am only a beginner at it.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
When the train is stopping in the beggining of game u can hear some voices and these voices are Polish and from city Cracow or the city near Cracow where I am living. :D
Really? That's awesome! There you go, then - the game takes place in Cracow. Officially confirmed!

I like the look of this a lot so far. The girls are really cute, that engine works well for the most part (except for the issue with breasts that so many 3dcg games have - if there is a way you can overcome that it would be just amazing). Mind control is something I like a lot if done well, and it looks like this may do that. One thing I wonder about is how much freedom we will have with the MC's attitude. Can we want revenge against those who have wronged us (and Morgana for being a bitch) but be nice to the girls who are nice to us?
Also, one thing that might be better is to have a few frames with the MC's hands when touching Pixie and Lily. It's a bit odd that they just stick their chests out and that's supposed to represent groping.
Specific character reactions:

I would suggest adding some indication to leads if they can be completed yet, and try to make sure anything the player might want to do is covered by one. One specifically that seems to be missing is one for Jessica reminding the player they need to progress with Emma.
I'm a bit unsure what problems you could be having, a "That's all folks" message should be a pretty simple thing to code.
Wow, that's a really in-depth review! Thanks a lot - it's super helpful for me to get detailed feedback, so I appreciate the time it must have taken to type it all out. Let me see if I can cover your questions and suggestions:

1. The "Justice" or "Revenge" choice affects the MC's baseline reactions to things (Basically affecting whether MC is more compassionate or more driven) but players will have total control over how they treat each individual NPC. So yes, you can get hardcore revenge on Morgana whilst treating Emma like a princess if you like.

2. About showing MC's hands - yeah, I kinda wavered on this one, largely because it was hard showing the hands touching the girls without it looking bizarre (there's no forced perspective option in the software I use, so I have to get imaginative). But no hands looks just as weird, so it's something I'll be working on.

Characters:

1. Pixie - the slutty outfits will be added in as your relationship with Pixie grows. So who knows? A slutty schoolgirl variant outfit might yet make an appearance!

2. Lily - Oh, plenty of "manhandling" opportunities with her! At the moment I'm focused on the Control aspect of the various girls for storyline reasons, but a few people have asked for Romance options with some of the girls so it's definitely on my ToDo list.

3. Emma's tougher than she looks... ;)

4. Yeah, I only realised after release that Jessica's "must progress with Emma" Lead was missing. Thanks for reminding me!

The problem with the "That's all Folks" message is that the game is going to have dozens of girls eventually, each with their own storylines that merge with other girls and can be completed in almost any order your choose and the complexity of the "if-then-else" statements at that point becomes ridiculous.

That being said, I hadn't considered using the Leads themselves as "No More Content" markers - and I really like that idea! Clean, simple, and doesn't require hundreds of lines of extra code. So that system will be in place from the next update on. Thanks for the idea!

I think that's everything? If I missed anything, let me know - and thanks again for the super-detailed post! Very helpful.

Here is an idea (again i only know a bit of Unity coding so not sure how it would work for you) if you add a variable that get changed at the end of each route and then when MC ask Pixie "what to do next?" you have a "If" command that cheeks have all these variables been changed then as you add more content you just move the where the variables gets changed and add more criterion to the "If" command if you add more routes.

At least what i know of programming shude work in theory. Bur again I only know unity and am only a beginner at it.
Thanks for the suggestion! I had considered that, but the girls in future updates aren't going to have singular "routes" - they'll begin to interact with other routes depending on particular variables and events so keeping track of everything they might do, and then checking all that against a "have they done it yet?" list would run into thousands of lines of code by the end of the game :p

Master of Puppets' post above did give me an idea, though - I'll attach a "NO MORE CONTENT" marker to Leads when you reach the end of that person's route (and add more Leads per girl) so it should be a lot less confusing for people. Hopefully that will solve 90% of the problems, and checking for missing scenes in the "Extras" menu should inform players if they still have hidden scenes to find.

Thanks for the suggestion, though - I appreciate it! :)

Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion! I had considered that, but the girls in future updates aren't going to have singular "routes" - they'll begin to interact with other routes depending on particular variables and events so keeping track of everything they might do, and then checking all that against a "have they done it yet?" list would run into thousands of lines of code by the end of the game :p

Master of Puppets' post above did give me an idea, though - I'll attach a "NO MORE CONTENT" marker to Leads when you reach the end of that person's route (and add more Leads per girl) so it should be a lot less confusing for people. Hopefully that will solve 90% of the problems, and checking for missing scenes in the "Extras" menu should inform players if they still have hidden scenes to find.
That idea dose sound better. My idea was more something to start of with wail the game is small and wail you think of a better way so it was a "temporary solution wail you work kind of thing".

But also add more leads help people who have problem keeping track of what they where doing and what they where going to do, so all around is a good idea.

Keep getting ideas from reading suggestion. Some times you just need to find the right push to get the idea flowing ^^

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm expecting Emma to actually be strong enough to punch you to the moon.

Also, Pixie's outfit is already kinda slutty, just a tight top and what looks like booty shorts. Putting her in the school girl outfit actually makes her look more decent.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Keep getting ideas from reading suggestion. Some times you just need to find the right push to get the idea flowing ^^
Absolutely! I'm really grateful to everyone (including yourself) who's taken the time to give me suggestions. I'm taking all of them on board!

I'm expecting Emma to actually be strong enough to punch you to the moon.
Maybe... maybe not... (whistles innocently)

As for Pixie, I hadn't consciously thought about it, but yeah... the default outfit is slutty, and the one you unlock isn't... I may be doing this whole "adult game" thing wrong... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: t727

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
one more suggestion cause i might as well throw in, you should make outfits for the other girls too, and for pixy there should be a 'naked' outfit or one with like a collar cause she has like a huge boner for making you control her <~<

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
at max relationship with her that is, like maybe the last one you get is nothing at all or a slave collar and nothing else? >~>

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
one more suggestion cause i might as well throw in, you should make outfits for the other girls too, and for pixy there should be a 'naked' outfit or one with like a collar cause she has like a huge boner for making you control her <~<

at max relationship with her that is, like maybe the last one you get is nothing at all or a slave collar and nothing else? >~>
Outfits for the other girls are being worked on as we speak! Lily should have a unique outfit available in the coming update on Sunday, and I'll try to add one new outfit with every release. Pixie (and all the girls) will also have naked "outfits" for sure - but I like the idea of giving Pixie a "naked with a slave collar" outfit, so I'll totally add that to my list of outfits for her!

Thanks for the suggestions - keep 'em coming! ;)

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Like the game so far Arc. It's different and interesting enough to keep my attention and characters are also unusual and well done. Dialogues can be pretty funny:
"MC- this is going to be interesting.
Pixie- Yay!
Pixie - Uh... what are you talking about?" makes me laugh every time I read it!
I also hope that Pixie will be more "interactive" in the future but, for your the first release, you are doing good Arc!

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Like the game so far Arc. It's different and interesting enough to keep my attention and characters are also unusual and well done. Dialogues can be pretty funny:
"MC- this is going to be interesting.
Pixie- Yay!
Pixie - Uh... what are you talking about?" makes me laugh every time I read it!
I also hope that Pixie will be more "interactive" in the future but, for your the first release, you are doing good Arc!
So it was worth the hassle you had to go through to play it? I'm very glad! Thanks for the kind words :)

And Pixie is going to have a lot more interaction in the future - as will all the girls, in fact. If you have anything specific you'd like to see, please let me know and if it fits in with my plans for her character I'll be happy to add it to my ToDo list.

>Loves you
>Wants you to dominate her
>Still called dummy
View attachment 326098
Well hey, she can't make it too easy on you, can she? I mean, where's the fun in that? ;)

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes