The Derpy King

Nov 13, 2021
props to the devs for making a good visual novel that does not have a borderline basic execution to the story, whenever it would end before an important part i would cry cause something that keeps me invested then suddenly ends is sad(apologies for my rant)

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
It's cra
Can we please stop perpetuating this myth? The only thing people are doing by continuing to say this is confuse people on what patreon allows and what it bans. See this post on why this game got the boot.
Patreon has removed your Account???

Here's one for you, how the hell is "Breeders Of The Nephelym" staying on Patreon when the whole game is based on the MC breeding with his offspring, yea sure, one day old they become adult size, but they can't talk or anything, all they want to do is mate.

And yet your game has offspring that are cared for and nothing discusting is being done to them, yet your game gets band.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Deleted my post because I do not like angry-posting like that. Please, do not continue to @ me. I will not respond. There's nothing more to be said, and I no longer want to derail the thread. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Feletriu

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Talk about grasping at straws! I know Qarinah's only a few thousand years old, but that doesn't make her a minor.

So what's your beef? Envy at CK's (continued) success?

This reminds me of that Korean game that came out recently, [something]Blade. Everyone started bitchin' that the character looked like a kid, but the girl who was the model for that character is 35 years old. I swear, people just be lookin' for shit to bitch about!
Stellar Blade is the name you're looking for.

Reactions: Janus6966

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
It sounds like you might be under the misapprehension that Insomnimaniac Games is the developer of Corrupted Kingdoms. Unless I'm much mistaken, he's not.
if he is or not it doesn't matter, it's on here for the dev to read.
Plus I posted the same message of mine on discord and had a long chat on there, so either way ARC could see my message if wished or hear about it.
Either way I now support The Arcadean from Subscribestar

orbzzz

Aug 22, 2018
Hello. I'm trying to play this game using Joiplay but for some reason it just auto closes. Anyone has a fix for this?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hello. I'm trying to play this game using Joiplay but for some reason it just auto closes. Anyone has a fix for this?
There's an Android version of the game, so why not play that rather than trying to play the Windows version through Joiplay?

orbzzz

Aug 22, 2018
There's an Android version of the game, so why not play that rather than trying to play the Windows version through Joiplay?
I played an older version of the game in Joiplay can't remember but I think it's version 18 or 19 and I have my copy of my save and I'm not sure if the PC save and the Android save are compatible

And I don't really wanna start over again

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I played an older version of the game in Joiplay can't remember but I think it's version 18 or 19 and I have my copy of my save and I'm not sure if the PC save and the Android save are compatible

And I don't really wanna start over again
PC saves are compatible with the Android version of the game. I know because a few months back I switched from playing on a PC to playing on Android, and managed to copy my PC saves across.

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
I'm soo confused, I haven't played this in over a year, version 17 i think. How is there nothing to do? Not a single character has any event hints, and there are no new leads, or additions? Was I supposed to start over or something?

Reactions: HardDeterminist

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm soo confused, I haven't played this in over a year, version 17 i think. How is there nothing to do? Not a single character has any event hints, and there are no new leads, or additions? Was I supposed to start over or something?
Did you do ch3?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
As I understand from the description, you can only be a hero or a villain? Does this somehow affect events? or you can combine options like evil and good, I just started playing and it’s interesting, you need to strictly adhere to 2 paths or it doesn’t matter for the content, and you can combine the options you like:?

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I havent played since 0.2.0 now Im stuck in the church mission and also in the magic robot mission I have full strenght but i still fail in that agains the robot, and the church mission tells me to complete averything that robot thing is the only thing is the only thing I have left to complete.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes