StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
So for Jessica Living Room event on Saturday morning; can you actually train the slut stat or is it just an unavailable option, cause I bought the club just for that reason and it had just gotten me futile results.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
you cheeky doodle you, the summoner in the mountain explore events is Kuro/Chloe from fate illya.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
WHAT IS IN THE UPDATE THEN PLEASE
In the Changelog spoiler on the OP Page 1 :

v0.3.6

• Explore: New Town Exploration Event!
  • Explore: New Outskirts Exploration Event!
  • Explore: New Mountain Exploration Event!
  • Lily: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Kana: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Bug: A few typos and a line of debug code removed.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm expecting whatever we find to make ourselves and Pixie the same size will be a monkey paw where it's a spell we can only cast on ourselves and another person, and it exchanges size.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok... im loving this game as much as harem hotel. I can say this game gives me a whole lot to enjoy and with the parts about well... lets say if a game can move a heart and still give you a boner you have found a damn good game lol. I cried, I laughed, and I got emptied so yeah god damn it best game ever you have my approval as a ero game player :) I can hardly wait to see this game in its full glory so im not going to play it until it is halfway complete. If this game as it is now not even a quarter done then I don't want to ruin my expectation for it until its about halfway through lol. until then please keep up the updates and great work and just know I had to stop after certain "powers" were used and "broken" as a result. best moments ever I have to guess are not even here ingame yet so ill just say ill wait until more come lol

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.7 was just released on and for level one Patrons/Subs and up. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be made available to everyone first thing on Wednesday :)

This update turned into The Week of the Goblin Witch! With her now in the game, the stage is set for learning new Powers which will then lead into Pixie's naughty events, so stay tuned!

-------------
CHANGELOG:
  • New Character: Goblin Witch (?)
  • Goblin Witch(?): New Story Event!
  • New Location: Cottage!
  • Explore: FOUR New Outskirts Exploration Events!
  • System: The first time you Explore you will now get a "Tips" popup that explains the Pass/Fail Events better.
  • Bug: Uhh... wait... no bugs? Or typos? It was a Christmas miracle!

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes