fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I would bet the values are not final yet. the return is so meager because within the gameplay loop you dont have anything else to spend money on. we're playing this peacemeal right now after all and in the final version it might be all different, giving you a sense of pressure with the primordial beast breathing down your neck.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You know, I was thinking this exact thing myself. The game's economy is frankly pretty crap, especially considering how hard it is to actually make money. The upgrades, as you point out, are mostly worthless unless you're going to be playing for months and months, and there simply isn't enough content (or things to buy) for that to be worth it. They're just expensive for the sake of being expensive, making them borderline gameplay padding. It's probably the game's biggest flaw.
I Guess I am Not understanding what you mean,... I had No problem with it.
1) I bought Farm & 1st upgrade; (later upgraded Day Care)
2)Bought Bar, then 1st Upgrade (Advertising)
Giving me $600 per week, Plus Bar wages
(I had over $3500 before I Bought Manor & 1st upgrade (East Wing); (losing $100 income).
Currently, I have a lil over $2100 w/ $500 a wk income, Plus Bar wages (working Evenings*)
NOT going to bother with "Club" or Dungeon upgrade for now (No $$$ Upside)
Although, with CLUB Upgrade There should Have been; at least in Bar wages (from +$20 to +$50)
(Hell, I am The BOSS Right?? Give Myself a Raise.) LOL!!
Now, it is just a matter of waiting & saving until Updated story line to buy College.

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
v0.3.8 was just made available to the public - download links, changelog etc. all available in the OP as usual :)

This week introduces Slut Training! Yes, you'll finally be able to make use of that Bar upgrade you bought! (You... did buy the upgrade, didn't you?) Just Level One training this week, but next week will be Level Two training and the start of the fun stuff you've been locked out of until now (breakfast, yoga, living room on the weekends...) I'm not going to be able to get all of it done, but I'll do my best to get as much in as possible and then add in the rest of the scenes in future updates.

I hope you enjoy!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok i am downloading this game now but i do have a few questions first what is the incest ie mom/son or brother/sister or even father/daughter. My second question is going by one of the images and the tag pregnancy is in the game which is great but how would the birth work assumeing the game goes that long.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: ArcGames

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok i am downloading this game now but i do have a few questions...
Luna's realm is populated entirely by her offspring, so to keep it populated she mates with her sons. She's a rabbit girl so it's not really that unusual. Arc explained the pregnancy back here.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Luna's realm is populated entirely by her offspring, so to keep it populated she mates with her sons. She's a rabbit girl so it's not really that unusual. Arc explained the pregnancy back here.
Thank you now another quick question how does the mind control work i noticed several posts about a shattered girl and essentially making them our mind broken slaves

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I Guess I am Not understanding what you mean,... I had No problem with it.
1) I bought Farm & 1st upgrade; (later upgraded Day Care)
2)Bought Bar, then 1st Upgrade (Advertising)
Giving me $600 per week, Plus Bar wages
(I had over $3500 before I Bought Manor & 1st upgrade (East Wing); (losing $100 income).
Currently, I have a lil over $2100 w/ $500 a wk income, Plus Bar wages (working Evenings*)
NOT going to bother with "Club" or Dungeon upgrade for now (No $$$ Upside)
Although, with CLUB Upgrade There should Have been; at least in Bar wages (from +$20 to +$50)
(Hell, I am The BOSS Right?? Give Myself a Raise.) LOL!!
Now, it is just a matter of waiting & saving until Updated story line to buy College.
No, very clearly you're NOT understanding what I mean. You're still waiting WEEKS ingame to receive all that "income", with nothing to do except sit around passing time because the story content has run out (or replaying existing replayable content). As Rosen King pointed out, the upgrades cost 10 times as much to buy as they provide, so it takes you 10 weeks just to break even. And it doesn't help that they cost tons to buy in the first place, tons that you can't make easily UNTIL you've bought them already.

If you're fine just going "Morning>Pass time, Afternoon>Pass time, Night>Pass time" (or alternately just working the bar every afternoon and night period) over and over and over again to get the money then I'm not surprised you have no problem with it. But that's not good game design.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hmmm what are the consequences of breaking a girl or are there any
There's only one shattered girl at the moment, she's basically a robot that'll only follow your orders. So any life they had before is pretty much gone (kind of). Story spoiler so maybe don't read on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes