ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So slut training, but every slut check I've found (breakfast, yoga, and sitting on the couch) fail. So does the slut training do anything yet?

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
The update looks great! Also, I think I've missed something here, is there a story scene with Madison? I only had a scene with Veronica (the college girls).

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think I've missed something here, is there a story scene with Madison? I only had a scene with Veronica.
I had to be reminded who Madison was, didn't remember ever seeing her. So no don't think so, there is or was a planned conquer the college story line that she'd probably be a big part of.

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
I had to be reminded who Madison was, didn't remember ever seeing her. So no don't think so, there is or was a planned conquer the college story line that she'd probably be a big part of.
If you look at the property cards, the college is owned by Madison, which must be Veronica's mother, the headmistress. I saw a fan signature with her, she might be a patreon only content. Oh well, i don't want to spoil or ruin anyone's progress so i'll just wait and see. Thanks tho.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
No, very clearly you're NOT understanding what I mean. You're still waiting WEEKS ingame to receive all that "income", with nothing to do except sit around passing time because the story content has run out (or replaying existing replayable content). As Rosen King pointed out, the upgrades cost 10 times as much to buy as they provide, so it takes you 10 weeks just to break even. And it doesn't help that they cost tons to buy in the first place, tons that you can't make easily UNTIL you've bought them already.

If you're fine just going "Morning>Pass time, Afternoon>Pass time, Night>Pass time" (or alternately just working the bar every afternoon and night period) over and over and over again to get the money then I'm not surprised you have no problem with it. But that's not good game design.
NO! I Rarely Use the 'clock' or 'pass time' feature. I have waited enough Time/Days with the Damn 'Exploring'.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how does the mind control work i noticed several posts about a shattered girl and essentially making them our mind broken slaves
The previous explanation isn't entirely accurate, so I'll try to give a more detailed version. There are three different mind control powers, although it's essentially just two. The first is Control, which is just your basic hypnosis stuff. It can put people into trances so the protagonist can give them suggestions. Later on that power gets replaced by Awaken, which is the same thing but works by bringing someone's hidden desires or abilities to the surface and linking them to the protagonist. For example, if a girl feels lonely and unloved, she'll feel like the protagonist loves her and will make her happy as long as she's with him. Using the power also puts her in a trance that lets the protagonist give suggestions like Control, but circumstances frequently distract him from getting the chance to do that before the trance wears off, like if the girl suddenly yanks down his pants and starts sucking him off. "Shatter" basically deletes someone's personality and replaces it with mindless obedience. However, they become so obedient that it's actually possible to command them to have another personality, or even bring back their original.

The first time you use Awaken, you accidentally use it at a power level many times higher than what it's normally capable of, causing the girl to immediately fall completely in love and become your devoted slave. (This is what the other person was likely referring to when they said "it makes them obsessed with you". Though there's another scene involving some lonely housewives that fit that description as well.) Around the same time, you use Shatter for the first time on another girl, and that's currently the only time you can use it on one of the "main" girls.

It's also worth mentioning that you don't have a lot of control over what you do with your powers right now. You can choose what order to do certain events in the story, but most of the choices you're given during the story scenes will only change the way the current scene plays out and maybe a few lines in future scenes. Since major changes would require them to make multiple versions of all future scenes, stuff like choosing whether to Awaken or Shatter one of your main girls probably won't become available until much later in the story when there are less "future scenes" to worry about.

That's another thing I've been wondering about. Are the current character cards in the game (including the two blank ones) the only ones that are ever planned? If the former, I'm curious who will take the spot between Luna and Morgana. The cards are in alphabetical order, and there are currently four different girls who fit there: Madeline, Mistis, Mona, and Lyx (the goblin alchemist witch, whose name you can see in the gallery). At the moment I'd have to guess that it's Lyx, since she's the one who has her own named entry in the gallery while Mona is listed among "other". Both Mistis and Mona seem like they'll just be secondary characters in someone else's story arcs, and I was kind of hoping Madeline would be the one who gets a character card, but it's starting to look like she'll also just be a secondary character in Veronica's story. And then that leaves the card after Veronica... Do we know anyone whose name starts with V, W, X, Y, or Z?

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 325181

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-12
Developer: ArcGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -

Extras: Signatures

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 325185 View attachment 325186 View attachment 325187 View attachment 325188 View attachment 325189
Okay,.. I Just Paid for Upgrade of Bar/ "Club".
Speaking Of TIME use,... Would it Be Possible To Upgrade YOUR Time??
Instead of 3 (Morning/Afternoon/Evening), adding a 4th (Night) feature??
This would allow playtime with Girls in Manor, before they go to bed,...
or Maybe allow a feature to "play" with them while they sleep, or to wake them up to Play.
Maybe Introduce New Character(s) /"Hire" Bartender/Bar maid for the Club.

Reactions: BloodReaper
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes