TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can i lvl stuff like love, exhibition, sluttiness and submission?
Slut training is done at the club, submission in the dungeon. Love is from story I think and there's no exhibitionist training yet. There's not a lot of training right now just a few points for a few girls.

The change log in the opening post is the easiest way to see what's possible.

Reactions: L30 and ArcGames
Dec 19, 2018
nice game and 3D animated H scene
it's better if you add wet sound or sexual sound when the H scene play

this game can cure my boring waiting for monster girl island next update

rate 11/10 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcGames

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
my opinion, might be the weirdest but...i want to waifu Gwen, so...i want for scenes with her...on that note, how do i get the second scene in the gallery with Chloe? sadly it's the only one i'm missing...i'm on the grind

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...how do i get the second scene in the gallery with Chloe? sadly it's the only one i'm missing.
I think it's when Alice first appears, when you try to make Chloe act more human for her. It's definitely from one of the events when Alice is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArcGames

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
ArcGames After 100%ing what you made so far i have to say that this is a damn good and enjoyable game. it has tons of content, the character models are pleasing to look at, the characters themselves feel real and the interactions believable and enjoyable, the plot is intriguing and isnt just one sex scene after the other, and the idea of owning and upgrading property is executed well. I hope you continue making this game, and i advice everyone to try it out :).

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone got a list of all the thing you can find while exploring so i dont waste my time with wrong combinations ?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone got a list of all the thing you can find while exploring so i dont waste my time with wrong combinations ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-0-arcgames.31912/post-2960635
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-0-arcgames.31912/post-2962004
Goblin Witch
Crystals
Potions

Everything else is in the works. I'm not even sure if Crystals or Potions are worth grinding for at the moment and you'll probably get better odds later if you wait.

Reactions: DrFree and ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.1 was just released on and for all level one and above pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released first thing Wednesday morning :)

This week it's a new commissioned scene for Annie, a new "Personality" system for Chloe and the often-requested ability to change your name any time you like! Changelog below, by request.

------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Annie: New Commissioned Scene! (Mon/Wed/Fri mornings at the BARNS)
  • Chloe: You can now change Chloe's personality!
  • Chloe: New Personality Unlock: "Original"!
  • Chloe: QUIRKS have been replaced with PERSONALITIES
  • Gwen: New Quirk! Damaged (doesn't do anything right now)
  • Explore: New Function! You can now REMEMBER where you've been before (Click on "Remember" while Exploring for a list of events you've seen and their directions.
  • Laptop: New Function! You can now change your name!
  • System: New feature! All girls now have a "BIO" button on their Heart Menu cards that will allow you greater insight into their personalities and individual game mechanics. Most entries are locked right now, but will be added to in future updates
  • BIO: New entry added for Gwen!
  • BIO: New entry added for Chloe!

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Update v0.4.1 was just released on and for all level one and above pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means the update will be released first thing Wednesday morning :)

This week it's a new commissioned scene for Annie, a new "Personality" system for Chloe and the often-requested ability to change your name any time you like! Changelog below, by request.

------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Annie: New Commissioned Scene! (Mon/Wed/Fri mornings at the BARNS)
  • Chloe: You can now change Chloe's personality!
  • Chloe: New Personality Unlock: "Original"!
  • Chloe: QUIRKS have been replaced with PERSONALITIES
  • Gwen: New Quirk! Damaged (doesn't do anything right now)
  • Explore: New Function! You can now REMEMBER where you've been before (Click on "Remember" while Exploring for a list of events you've seen and their directions.
  • Laptop: New Function! You can now change your name!
  • System: New feature! All girls now have a "BIO" button on their Heart Menu cards that will allow you greater insight into their personalities and individual game mechanics. Most entries are locked right now, but will be added to in future updates
  • BIO: New entry added for Gwen!
  • BIO: New entry added for Chloe!
Nice keep up the good work mate it's a great game

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Gwen: New Quirk! Damaged
Oh no.

Actually, since we're on the subject... Exactly what are quirks, what kinds of effects are they planned to have, and how are they planned to be acquired? Is it just like, if you make a certain choice during a major story event, all future events assume she has a certain trait or something?

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes