iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
For some reason I can't install the android version. "App not installed." I have more than enough space and I even uninstalled my previous version. Tried restarting my phone too.

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone have any save they can share? I don't even care if it's a full one. I don't want to start all over from the beginning.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
So can you even do anything with the girls from the exploration yet? Or are they still placeholders?
i have been waiting on the next major character update before playing again, but i still have my eyes on this

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
By the way, can you somehow raising the Exhibitionism in this version yet? I meet Jessica in the pool but can't do anything further then applying oil on her back

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
i have been waiting on the next major character update before playing again
Same. I don't like grinding out days just to make money to get to certain pieces of content (it'd take me about two more weeks to get enough money to buy the bar upgrade), so I'm waiting for more standard content to be added so I can naturally proceed to the rest. (EDIT: To be clear, I'm not saying "the grind is too hard", I'm saying this is something I avoid doing altogether, at least when it's only a thing because the main content is unfinished.) This will also help me provide better feedback regarding the natural flow of progression in the game. One of the major downsides of "early access" types of games is that the people who are giving you feedback are almost always the people who have finished everything in the game so far and are just trying out the newest additions in each update, rather than giving you feedback on how well the game flows from start to finish.

On that note, I feel I should reiterate that the price/reward system of some of the building upgrades needs to be reexamined, as "weekly income of 10% what you paid" means you're in the red for 70 days after purchasing it, which does not work out well at all. This is the kind of thing that people may not notice as much if they're just grinding out days for money at the end of each update anyway, but it's worth keeping in mind for when people start from the beginning and try to play through naturally.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wow, love the game, honestly wasn't expecting that but the game lands in my top 3.
Yeah this game is awesome. There are so many high quality updates, that once I just made a short break and soon after there are just so much updates. Btw today there gonna be another Patreon update. So do it. Support him on Patreon. He is one of two people I can wholeheartly agree, that they deserve the support. The other one is Threshoald with Monster Girl Dreams.
I really need to find out how to get those signature banners to show my support.

• Love
Reactions: L30 and ArcGames

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I really need to find out how to get those signature banners to show my support.
Hone's post with the signatures is linked in the opening post. Copy the images url from the link section under the images and go to your signature page, click the insert image icon (or press ctrl and P) and paste the url there. Click on the image to do things like center it or add a link.

Edit - Konstantinus try just pasting in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes