ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just a quick message to clear up any possible confusion on this issue:

I was not the one who edited the OP to release the v0.1.9 update.

It was done without informing me, and I would still have no idea it had happened if someone hadn't told me. I would like to apologise to any Patrons and Subs who feel understandably cheated.

I'm sure it was done in an effort to be helpful, or as a simple mistake, so please don't think I'm blaming anyone. I'm going to let the OP stand as it is, since the damage is already done, and I hope that people enjoy the unexpectedly early update.

That's all. Hopefully people enjoy the v0.1.9 release - the next one will be this Sunday :)

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.1.9] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 607 MB

Download Win (95MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Im pretty sure there is a repeteable handjob option from Lili already. Time to move on to more exciting stuff :p

May 6, 2017
This Sunday's update is focused on Pixie (Patreon Poll indicates if I don't release more Pixie content I'll be murdered in my bed), but if I have time I'll add in a Lily handjob H-event for you :)
Well we must remember that our beloved and dear Pixie had a very bad time in Act 1 and was quite sad and worried about us. So I think she deserves some ice cream and all our attention ;)

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Arc, first I would like to say that you are a legend! I remember when I played the first version and got interested in your game, I know that you want to make an history, so you can't just push H-scenes all over the place, but I would say you are making an amazing job on getting us entertained and curious.
Ps: A tip that might come in handy, in the girl's tags would be nice to have a quick explanation about the meaning of it, cause like, epicurian and dendrophilia are not words that everyone will know if they dont search for it on google
Amazing job so far, can't wait for sunday!
:D

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Arc, first I would like to say that you are a legend! I remember when I played the first version and got interested in your game, I know that you want to make an history, so you can't just push H-scenes all over the place, but I would say you are making an amazing job on getting us entertained and curious.
Ps: A tip that might come in handy, in the girl's tags would be nice to have a quick explanation about the meaning of it, cause like, epicurian and dendrophilia are not words that everyone will know if they dont search for it on google
Amazing job so far, can't wait for sunday!
:D
About having us curious, I'd dare to say they are doing more than just an amazing job. I keep waiting for every new update like this is some anime. God, I haven't felt like this is ages.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was done without informing me, and I would still have no idea it had happened if someone hadn't told me. I would like to apologise to any Patrons and Subs who feel understandably cheated.
I don't feel cheated at all, I get to post my reactions without having to wait until Wednesday.

Reactions: A Common Crab

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I don't feel cheated at all, I get to post my reactions without having to wait until Wednesday.
Haha, silver linings, I guess. As always, thanks for the detailed feedback! Now, so to answer your questions:

Reactions: Zenithtb
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes