madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Haha, silver linings, I guess. As always, thanks for the detailed feedback! Now, so to answer your questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
How do I progress from the point where I bought the farm?
You may have done everything in the current version. Check the Character Card hints to be sure. Next update is out this Sunday :)

can you add naked and not only cloths sex scanes? tnx
Yup! "Nude outfits" for all the girls is planned and will be added in for each one as quickly as possible.

Reactions: kirigayakazuto

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Hmm, i guess its all subjective. For me Gwen mind control is not dark enough^^ - yea shes a slut who is obsessed with the protagonist but at least shes happy. Remember she was an evil goon in the Organization, remember the things she said before we zapped her mind - i would say she got pretty good deal given the circumstances and compared to Chloe ;)
Yup! "Nude outfits" for all the girls is planned and will be added in for each one as quickly as possible.
Yay, the BEST outfit!

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
First time playing this and it's now the second game for me where the open world is a benefit and not something the annoys the living daylights out of me. Well done, really well done. Can't wait for the next updates, this will be great!

Mar 27, 2019
Really like the game, only have a couple questions.

1. Is anything happening w/ the stat boxes, or is that becoming irrelevant?

2. Are you going to allow the decorating of the manor room? Slightly annoying to buy those decorations for the apartment and then have it wasted.

Other than that great game, just need to see more of Pixie!!!!! ;);)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Really like the game, only have a couple questions.

1. Is anything happening w/ the stat boxes, or is that becoming irrelevant?

2. Are you going to allow the decorating of the manor room? Slightly annoying to buy those decorations for the apartment and then have it wasted.

Other than that great game, just need to see more of Pixie!!!!! ;);)
Thanks for the kind words! To answer your questions:

1. Stats will still be relevant, and I'll be adding in more ways to boost them as the various girls' story events call for them.

2. Yes, you can fully decorate the Manor room. There will be new decorations specifically for it, plus you will be able to use all the decorations you bought for the flat :)

This Sunday's update is Pixie-focused (she just destroyed the Character Poll) so I hope you enjoy it!

Which program did ArcGames use to create the character in game? Look familiar, is it Koikatsu?
Yup! Koikatsu it is :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not sure why they're blurry for you - none of them were upscaled. And I would have used a map, like the town, for the Manor, except I don't have one :p And also there will be many more buildings you can navigate around in as the game progresses and I don't have any way to make nice-looking interior maps for all of them.
Screenshot from 2019-08-20 12-39-53.png They're definitely upscaled. Everything is, but it's a lot more noticeable with text than with the other images. Maybe having icons with text larger than needed and downscaled would be an idea to think about? That would be a simple way to do it when dealing with raster images in an SVG anyway, I don't know how it would work out here. As for a map of the mansion, you can't draw one? Didn't you draw the other maps? They look fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same here, but I assumed that was because you now have the weekly income. Also can't mess around with Pixie (or Lilly) either anymore, only talk.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes