Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, my Chloe card says TBC and I dont remember what you said... I assume I made a choice that prevented me from this or I did the scene long before I met Goblin Marie Curie the Derptato. Or maybe a combo of both.
Chloes big event is part of this update so I assume they won't lock people out of it considering it's the only event.

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Not a fan of the new Gwen, specifically the face. The eyes seem less expressive, and the facial features a bit too sharp (for lack of a better term). Preferred the old hairstyle as well, but thats more of a personal preference. Loving the game though, and its by no means a deal-breaker.

Reactions: Sedelzar

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think the new art looks great. I hope the dev doesn't get too down reading all the criticism. Changes like this will always bring out the vocal critics. Keep up the great work.
TBH, I think that most people aren't criticizing the art in its entirety. I mean, Morgana looks hotter than ever....I guess it's just that everyone has an issue with some of the characters? (I've most just seen criticism on Luna, as she doesn't have veil now....)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
what the hell happenned with the models?
they looked so much better and more unique before, why do they look so lazily made now?

Morgana seem much more boring, she just look like a green-woman now
Madison look aweful, she look a men-in-black agent, and what the fuck is wrong with her tits?
Lily dosn't look as clever as she used-to
Jessica look like she has a egg for an head
Gwen dosn't look like the stylish blonde-tsundere gal she used to at al, now she look like a fangirl or something

but to me the worst-one is Chloe, by far
she used to look like a really-intelligent girl mature girl,
and now she just has a childish face which isn't complimented at all by her cheesy eye-scar

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game as a whole is fantastic.

The MC most of the time is great.

There have just been a couple of .... questionable .... moments where he went from competent to complete numb nuts. A certain thing happened in a recent update that really shouldn't have happened, he has all the tools to stop it but did nothing and 1 of the girls he's screwed over more than once already gets screwed over again.

A lot of it is comedic but there are a few really dark undertones and it's got to the point where I think even the devs hate Chloe she gets that much shit.

It's only 1 character of out many so not worth raging over but it's getting to the "come on devs, leave her the fuck alone already" stage.

She's probably the only one out of the whole group who's life is getting worse the longer the game goes on.
I think it's the main story for whatever reason. All three of the groups he's trying to investigate he just bumbles into them with no idea what he'll find and no plan. He's so much more competent in the side stories, it's weird. Helping Asteria with her challenge, Jessica with her house sales, Lily with her bar, especially helping Pixie with her issues... then he decides to just walk into the Organisation's lair because that worked so well the first time he tried it, and it's not like they are even more suspicious of him after that. :FacePalm:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it's the main story for whatever reason. All three of the groups he's trying to investigate he just bumbles into them with no idea what he'll find and no plan. He's so much more competent in the side stories, it's weird. Helping Asteria with her challenge, Jessica with her house sales, Lily with her bar, especially helping Pixie with her issues... then he decides to just walk into the Organisation's lair because that worked so well the first time he tried it, and it's not like they are even more suspicious of him after that. :FacePalm:
Yeah, that was a bit silly.

I have to admit the main story parts have been really weak since the first escape. That part was great and then it just went downhill. It's like he learns nothing and makes more mistakes every time he does something.

Like you said, it's made more frustrating because he shows in the side stories he's not an idiot.

Not all of them though. Madison's made me question his IQ a bit. Walks her to her husbands boat "gee, I wonder why they look like organisation guards" .... probably because they are organisation guards, you've dealt with them often enough now hun, yet he needed it spelling out for him.

It looks to me like 2 entirely separate people write parts of the story but only tell the other how it ended because he seems to act completely different depending on the update.

I did find parts funny though. Take Lil Roxy. He managed to work out that although she gets hot depending on her emotions she doesn't actually produce flame and she couldn't have started the fire. Did that in the space of a few minutes. Solid reasoning.

Yet not too long ago he decides walking into the base of people that want him and his friends dead is a great idea. Then decides talking to Jessica's husband is a good idea. Then he is surprised when they ask him to hunt Pixie, the Fae he was seen helping the first time he was caught.

It's a toughy because I don't know how i'm supposed to view the MC. One minute he's on the ball and everything goes great and the next he's a bumbling idiot that's going to get everyone killed.

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone else notice a bug with chloe? I finished all of the witches content up to when she says she can't teach you anything else yet, and when I go to talk to chloe in the morning the only available option when clicking on her door is "nevermind". anyone know a fix or if I'm doing something wrong?

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
i don't mind most of the designs changes tho i don't know why they were necessary. I don't think they improve much, but i also don't think they've taken away much from the game/its characters. I reckon if this was the other way around and we'd all gone through the game with the new designs and then the game was updated to the old designs, there would be a similar backlash for similar reasons.

Exception to that being the minotaur. There's absolutely nothing that is visually appealling about her in her new design.

zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
Usually I don't write anything if I know how horrible I am -_- but I think I need to say this, I really love the game, it's a very good game, let's go, the story is not so elaborate if it's true, but it's very interesting, it's one of the game that just comes out an update and I download it almost until the fix. If my country was not so screwed up it must, this would be the only game that would spend everything just to see the end I love all of the saying this. Well, not so much T_T anymore, the models that he loved for how they were unique left. Morgana is beautiful now there are tastes yes, but now she is much more striking and attractive, XD you almost want to tell her if she wants to plant a tree with you jejeje. Our goblin scientist on duty, sorry witch, the change is also beautiful and well done, applause. But from here my love for the game ends a lot. My favorite character is Chloe. It is beautiful T_T what was made of her model was very original and cute now she looks like a bitch without emotions why. Gwen looked so smart now she seems silly. Lilly had a cute face now seems like a lot, if all this change is not bad but the most unique characters are no longer. Now I honestly will not wait as much for the game as before what I will have is fear and I really like the game if I had not taken the time to write at least I hope someone likes all this, but personally I will go throw myself in a corner out of sadness I will play along, but not with as much passion as before. Sorry my bad English is not my native language T_T and say no to the spider that lives on the internet eats the fairies U_U poor Pixie.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Chloes big event is part of this update so I assume they won't lock people out of it considering it's the only event.
Oh. Well. I think that was one thing I didn’t complete before I decided to wait on the next update...because as you can tell, tbh... I dont really care much about Chloe. I kinda like her as a mindless drone... its a huge improvement over... what was there before... but I guess Mindbreak is in my top 5 fetishes and it doesnt bother me...

PS: JFC you guys are really going ham on these changes huh? I didnt think they were bad... just yall need time to get used to things.

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Aight, Imma one-up myself.
I made a google form. You can do the same that I did and give a rating and a comment about each one of the redesigns I covered.

All feedback is appreciated.
Wow thanks for this, this really does a great job of showing how much worse most are :WutFace:, and ones that are not imo are only average enough to be like hea w/e.
They just lost a ton of their uniqueness and cuteness .... :cry:
I even think on further looks many lost their proper "personality" more changed age and worst yet many were turned into being another simple recolored human instead of their actual race aka uniqueness+proper/immersive even if a couple of these look good they just too close to human now...

Last edited:

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Might as well chime in on the redesign thing. Most of them IMO are a straight up improvement, especially Morgana and Jessica.

I can understand the contention with Luna and Gwen though, but I don't mind them either way. I'd consider 80% of the redesigns a clear improvement over the originals where most character only discernible feature was haircut and colour.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
New characters designs are pretty good. But one thing that bugs me is super massive titties of some characters like Auant Jessica, Annie etcetera. I like big titties but those are the top.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not all of them though. Madison's made me question his IQ a bit. Walks her to her husbands boat "gee, I wonder why they look like organisation guards" .... probably because they are organisation guards, you've dealt with them often enough now hun, yet he needed it spelling out for him.
I'm not sure whether to give him credit for that or not. I mean, thugs trying to look respectable by wearing suits is something you'll see in all sorts of unsavoury 'small o' organisations. It's not like they were wearing the more distinctive uniforms Chloe and Gwen were when we met them. 'Hmm, these guys look like the ones with the Organisation' could mean different things depending on tone and inflection, we don't get that in text form.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, that was a bit silly.

I have to admit the main story parts have been really weak since the first escape. That part was great and then it just went downhill. It's like he learns nothing and makes more mistakes every time he does something.

Like you said, it's made more frustrating because he shows in the side stories he's not an idiot.

It looks to me like 2 entirely separate people write parts of the story but only tell the other how it ended because he seems to act completely different depending on the update.

I did find parts funny though. Take Lil Roxy. He managed to work out that although she gets hot depending on her emotions she doesn't actually produce flame and she couldn't have started the fire. Did that in the space of a few minutes. Solid reasoning.

Yet not too long ago he decides walking into the base of people that want him and his friends dead is a great idea. Then decides talking to Jessica's husband is a good idea. Then he is surprised when they ask him to hunt Pixie, the Fae he was seen helping the first time he was caught.

It's a toughy because I don't know how i'm supposed to view the MC. One minute he's on the ball and everything goes great and the next he's a bumbling idiot that's going to get everyone killed.
Not sure I agree about the last part. There isn't much of an in to the Organisation in the first place, at least if the plan is to find out what their plans and reasons are. And I don't think he expected much information to get out anyway after he unleashed an eldritch beast that killed everything in a massive radius, much less about a lesser Fey subject that they managed to capture

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Pretty upset about new models. Some of them are indeed, improvments, but most are worse imo. Like Chloe, Gwen, Claire, Annie and Qarinah were better in old design. Especially Chloe and Qarinah.
But hey, maybe they are better looking in the game, i only seen them on screenshots.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
New designs are a mixed bag for me. A few faces go into uncanny valley territory, too much forehead height in several of them for my taste, and then some are just straight up improvements imo. Chloe's redesign is the best imo.

Reactions: Ormion and oaksumm
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes