masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I wonder if after 15 more updates would mark the end of the game
I highly doubt it though version numbers don't really follow decimal numbers :p If he did call it 1.0.0 though it would really screw with some of the fanatics :LOL:

Lot's of plot holes left to be filled. There is suppose to be an Act 3 someday™
Will we ever be able to bang the MC's Mom? Oh that plot has been stewing since the beginning...
If there is a Cthulhu in this game can be fuck it? Eldritch girls are easy Gothic Lolitas
Then there is still that Mouse Girl and the MC's dabbling in the Necronomicon... Erm I mean resurrection/recycling crystal :devilish:
Lot's of Hearts that need to be filled. Every Main Girl gets 5 and the 5th one is suppose to be special :love:
Lot's of girls still need their holes filled. Gotta impregnate them all
Some properties left to be discovered. Everything must go sales :coffee:
When the Manor Girls were getting lots of dates, clothes, and other perks Arc kept saying that someday™ all the other Main Girls would get the same level of care and we a long way off from that :sneaky:

Most likely we will see 0.10.0 :p

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
what did I miss? what purge?
The change between 0.6.9 to 0.7.0
Arc got caught with his hand in the cookie jar so a lot of characters got reworked to be more 'original'
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-5-arcgames.31912/post-4080948

its probably a case of scaling up all breasts to at least D+ due to the claims of everything smaller beeing CP
Not quite though it was an easy way to make some of the petite fans disgruntled. But it's not like Arc ever asked his Patrons how they felt about it. If you weren't on either here or Discord you missed that whole conversation and even then Arc was keeping his head down low like a turtle...
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-5-arcgames.31912/post-4206963

Reactions: MagusOfAss

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
The change between 0.6.9 to 0.7.0
Arc got caught with his hand in the cookie jar so a lot of characters got reworked to be more 'original'
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-5-arcgames.31912/post-4080948

Not quite though it was an easy way to make some of the petite fans disgruntled. But it's not like Arc ever asked his Patrons how they felt about it. If you weren't on either here or Discord you missed that whole conversation and even then Arc was keeping his head down low like a turtle...
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-8-5-arcgames.31912/post-4206963
yah well i just saw it coming up now... and i was about to give his patreon a subscription for probably 50 monthly (because first impression was awesome) so smth like that but thanks for telling me that this shit happened so i can stay away from this

Reactions: masterdragonson

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Someone please help. After I go to the beach with Pixie it says "I need to get some sleep at the manor." I go to sleep alone and nothing happens. This does not change on any day (I tested this on a separate save file). I also have gotten past this before on a old version of the game. I think this is a glitch in which case please fix it.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So is there any guide to getting the dresses/personalities/whatchamacallits?

Because for Chloe especially there seem to be a lot of faded out options!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Someone please help. After I go to the beach with Pixie it says "I need to get some sleep at the manor." I go to sleep alone and nothing happens. This does not change on any day (I tested this on a separate save file). I also have gotten past this before on a old version of the game. I think this is a glitch in which case please fix it.
Progress with Chloe and Gwen

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Man, this is all getting very SCP as the game progresses, from every angle really

And you really shouldn't have to look outside the game for the gramps nexus stuff lol

Reactions: Kay_Kay and NSman

munstre

Jun 23, 2019
I just feel like I have to say this: the main menu song in this game is an absolute BANGER. Gets me hyped to slam some ass every time

Reactions: NSman

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oooookay, I've got V0.8.5 as a Patron. Lily pregnancy is great.......except after having the kid, I turned impregnation off and she is giving birth EVERY NIGHT! I've got 3 babies by Lily in the daycare right now so far.

EDIT:
I checked on her in the afternoon - not pregnant. Slept that night and got woke up to go see ANOTHER baby.

I love my kids, but that's gonna be 365 kids a year by just one of the women I'm bangin' o_O

EDIT 2:
I'm up to 9 babies in the nursery. I'm going to keep my save folder and reinstall to see if that helps.......it's becoming a nuisance
OK, I got up to 14 babies in the nursery with Lily. Impregnation was turned off, wasn't having sex with her, when I checked her in the afternoon she wasn't preggo then POW - new baby every night. Reinstalled, went back to a save from before first baby - same thing (stopped after 3). Turned Impregnation back on (didn't have sex with her). Kept happening. Turned Impregnation back off (didn't have sex with her). Stopped happening

WTF?

Who cares, its fixed - no more getting up in the middle of the night with a new baby from Lilly and no coming up with names for a kid.
Very weird.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
OK, I got up to 14 babies in the nursery with Lily. Impregnation was turned off, wasn't having sex with her, when I checked her in the afternoon she wasn't preggo then POW - new baby every night. Reinstalled, went back to a save from before first baby - same thing (stopped after 3). Turned Impregnation back on (didn't have sex with her). Kept happening. Turned Impregnation back off (didn't have sex with her). Stopped happening

WTF?

Who cares, its fixed - no more getting up in the middle of the night with a new baby from Lilly and no coming up with names for a kid.
Very weird.
Maybe she's part aphid?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I had a weird one but turned out like I wanted. Had all the per-requisites from Lilly, and went to slam her. Came inside and it said "something is blocking you" okay .. next day try again .. same thing. Next day I go make sure I get the fertility drink and then go back to Lilly and she is pregnant. Okay .. as I said - turned out how I wanted - but at the end of the day, confused me.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This game is now officially daycare sim 2021.

What'd everyone name the kiddos?

Not very creative on my part but I went with...

Lilith (for Lily's)
Kani (for Kana's)
Pixel (for Pixie)
So far, the only one that I've impregerated is Kana, and I went with "Kanita" for a local touch.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes