MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
what tailor? i have no options like that when talking to lily, and all of my leads are dead ends. using the laptop does nothing for any of my leads and i've exhausted every option with every character on the map...

edit: nevermind, i fixed it. for some reason i got the leads for Chastity twice so i had to do the entire sequence with her a second time. i have 2 dead end listings for her in my leads now and 2 magic field spells
Shopping in town, there's a clothing store where you can order a custom suit. You need that to hide the magic shard in a secret pocket.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
anyone know who the spy shadow morganna quest bad guy is i have the clues but i hate riddles and cant figure out who is the bad guy

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
anyone know who the spy shadow morganna quest bad guy is i have the clues but i hate riddles and cant figure out who is the bad guy
The leading theory is that it's the head maid, but the honest answer is that we don't know yet. That storyline has not been completed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Bar in the morning.

None for the moment. We're trying to convince Arc to let the real state milfs move in.
Well. Atleast try to convince the folks that vote in the polls.

MOVE INTO THE MANOR (multiple events, interact with other residents)90%
BECOME SIDE GIRLS (just one or two events, separate from other characters)6%
ONE REPEATABLE EVENT WITH EACH2%
NO MORE EVENTS (they will disappear after their latest events)1%
OTHER (comment below)0%

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
So for the past couple of updates I've been using my own personal scene gallery because I felt like the current one in-game doesn't include enough of the H-scenes. I do understand that Arc didn't want to include many of the repeatable ones, but I still think it's more convenient to have them available in the gallery.

I figured I would finally post it here just in-case anybody else would like to try it. I tried to keep it as faithful to Arc's as I could, even going as far as to create custom thumbnails that were as similar to his as I could make them.

Version 0.8.9
Notes:
  • Since this was originally specifically for me, I tailored the scenes to match my preferences.
    • For certain scenes involving Kana, Pixie, and Lily I opted to have the "insemination" picture when cumming inside them.
    • I removed the menus related towards the "attitude" of the MC, and just defaulted it towards to kind dialogue rather than the cruel one.
    • If there was different branching dialogue that occurred during the scene, I tried my best to combine it to preserve as much text as possible.
    • Most, if not all, Chloe scenes include the Outbreak.
    • I tried to reduce menus as much as possible and combine when possible.
      • Ex: You don't have to choose which of the carwashgirls or icecreamgirls you wish to interact with. It'll play all of them.
There were no issues for me when testing out my gallery, but please let me know if something goes wrong for you.
I was updating this for myself every three versions, but if this is something that people want me to continue to update often and share, then I will do so.

thank for the saves been trying to test them i find a spot i find that's comfortable for me because this game has a lot of content i haven't seen before last time i played nexus had just been unlocked and there was like a single scene in a gym and you could only find Roxy.

for me the perfect spot would be just before arc trap spring.

but anyway i don't want to make trouble i haven't tested them all yet

but on page three or four of the saves the save with the mother daughter images causes a rollback error which crashes the game. ignore loads the save however it acts as if you haven't started the whole help aunt Jessica with selling houses bit.

Also around page 3 or 4 the save with the scientist lady pic causes a rollback error as well rolling back crashes but ignore completely restarts the game at day 12. I thought it was odd but also just thought you should know.

like i said for me the perfect save would before just before triggering trap with Jessica if you know which save that is can you please tell me.

the reason i like that spot is cause with out that spot I stil have a rough time in act 1 finguring out when to go and when but i like watching those lab scenes. Arc 2 gives me issues as well but with the ammount of content that i havent seene or played before just before act 1 finalle works

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I dont want start a argument or nothing but can I just say this game sourley needs a walkthrough I love it i do but for me two much of it just guessing what to do next

D

Deleted member 3103287

penny and zÖe are 112 or 19 in human terms. Are you over 16?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
thank for the saves been trying to test them i find a spot i find that's comfortable for me because this game has a lot of content i haven't seen before last time i played nexus had just been unlocked and there was like a single scene in a gym and you could only find Roxy.

for me the perfect spot would be just before arc trap spring.

but anyway i don't want to make trouble i haven't tested them all yet

but on page three or four of the saves the save with the mother daughter images causes a rollback error which crashes the game. ignore loads the save however it acts as if you haven't started the whole help aunt Jessica with selling houses bit.

Also around page 3 or 4 the save with the scientist lady pic causes a rollback error as well rolling back crashes but ignore completely restarts the game at day 12. I thought it was odd but also just thought you should know.

like i said for me the perfect save would before just before triggering trap with Jessica if you know which save that is can you please tell me.

the reason i like that spot is cause with out that spot I stil have a rough time in act 1 finguring out when to go and when but i like watching those lab scenes. Arc 2 gives me issues as well but with the ammount of content that i havent seene or played before just before act 1 finalle works
Uh, my post was me providing a replay gallery for the h-scenes that's different from the in-game one. I didn't provide any saves for anyone. Can you clarify what the issue you're having is?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Uh, my post was me providing a replay gallery for the h-scenes that's different from the in-game one. I didn't provide any saves for anyone. Can you clarify what the issue you're having is?
lol my bad i think i mixed your gallerly thing with the save file download. lol BTW if anyone else is thinking of doing the same i don't recommend it lol

i didnt really think about it but was trying to find a good spot to start really really hate act one but the combination of your gallery thing and downloading the saves must have broken them idk but im just guessing.

Last edited:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
lol my bad i think i mixed your gallerly thing with the save file download. lol BTW if anyone else is thinking of doing the same i don't recommend it lol

i didnt really think about it but was trying to find a good spot to start really really hate act one but the combination of your gallery thing and downloading the saves must have broken them idk but im just guessing.
My gallery files shouldn't really have any effect on whether or not your saves are working.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
My gallery files shouldn't really have any effect on whether or not your saves are working.
yeah i tried deleting and re doing without your gaklery its not your gallery its the save file itself its the save file line from like 2 pages earlier

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes