Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No.why you want to add a couple workload of that to the Dev shoulder??just because you hate men?or your personal taste?Let the guy do his job its his own game.You don't like it,you can discard the kids. :unsure:Just be grateful we can have kids.I never hate boys or girls.Because they are my kids.You hate the kids,there is an adoption center,send him there and goodbye.
ME? You are the one that voted for more boys. That means a second model for each now female kid and alternate text for boys instead of changing/adding only one girl.
And if the dev is already making both genders, it is not really work to add a gender choice that triggers with the "successfully impregnated" screen. Its even less complicated than a "pick random gender" script.
Sure, i can kick the boys in the void, but that means i have no kid from veronica in the daycare...thats discrimination
:LOL:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Great game, didnt think it would be this good given its slow and kinda unfocused start but goodness me once you get to the spoiler scene (the one before you find yourself in the mansion) everything just clicks, the girls get far more interesting and hoo boy are there girls upon girls in this one!

The most surprising thing is im finding myself often in moral dillemma. Im doing the event where Jessie wants us to convince several home owners to sell. Ive done two and in both cases ive corrupted them into selling but i feel like trash for doing so - are there consequences for breaking up marriages? Does not doing so lock them out of future scenes? Does not making them sell effect relationship with Jessie? I dunno - the scenes were sizzling hot as were the MILFs so im greedy enough to want more but damn if it aint impressive that a writer can make me have such conflicting thoughts. Also gotta say of all the main girls so far i kinda like them all (except Morgana, she can sod off for all i care). Fave is prob Annie the cow girl - cant wait for some cowgirl action! but also really like Gwen (so much so i actually DIDNT have a moral conflict about breaking up her engagement haha). Yeah, good game. Seems pretty massive too!

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey appreciate if anyone has an answer to Jessica's requirement "Talk to Jessica about Tom outside of her office" for the organization lead? I talked to her everywhere she was every day of the week outside of her office but I've had no luck. Is it a glitch? Can I just use Unren to put some setting to "true" or whatever to fix it? Appreciate anyone's assistance

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Who cares about their guys? Lets just say every woman who sells her house can move in with you in the mansion ^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Skode

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Who cares about their guys? Lets just say every woman who sells her house can move in with you in the mansion ^^
Wait what? Please tell me you aint winding me up? If thats the case then yeah, those guys can all fuck off and live in a sewer for all i care, plenty of room in harem towers for a busty MILF or two in need of some attention!

Reactions: Elias85

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Personally i'm more into the daughters, but yes, they move in too.
It may be that you have to wait a bit, the option to let them move in is pretty new (since 2-3 updates) while the part you are playing is much older...dunno if the new part is connected to the result (=sell or not) or if it comes with jessicas love level (could take some time since its bound to the organization questline).
Just talk to her in the morning in the kitchen...if you have the choice to talk about them you can get them. Dont forget to buy the east wing upgrade of the manor, thats where they will stay.

ThaRealThiccShady
Follow chloes questline for a while. If i dont confuse the quests you need chloes help for this one.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Personally i'm more into the daughters, but yes, they move in too.
It may be that you have to wait a bit, the option to let them move in is pretty new (since 2-3 updates) while the part you are playing is much older...dunno if the new part is connected to the result (=sell or not) or if it comes with jessicas love level (could take some time since its bound to the organization questline).
Just talk to her in the morning in the kitchen...if you have the choice to talk about them you can get them. Dont forget to buy the east wing upgrade of the manor, thats where they will stay.

ThaRealThiccShady
Follow chloes questline for a while. If i dont confuse the quests you need chloes help for this one.
Yeah I finished Chloe's line, too and I think I've interacted with her as much as possible. Alice visits regularly, she's fused with a fey and all that jazz.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...try to go to the café. If she dont has anything new to say at mornings in the kitchen yo already made the plan and with chloe ready you should just meet there. If not i really confused the quest, then i need more info about your current status with jessica and tom to remember ;)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
<snip>
Pregnancy sex scenes are unlocked once you actually bang them while pregnant which you could not do in 0.9.8
You don't really need to roll back, you could just use the laptop cheat to unlock the gallery.
Or do the other thing where you get rid of the kids, go to their mansion during a weekend and impregnate them again.
<snip>
Thanks for the clarification. So you can have more than one kid with the same woman if you put the first one in the Artifact? I hadn't realised that. What I actually did was to go back to an old save and play it just long enough to get Madison and Veronica's pregnancy scenes. I've not spotted that several more of the women have pregnancy scenes that I haven't yet seen, so putting their children in the Artifact so that I can get them pregnant again seems like the best solution.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Great game, didnt think it would be this good given its slow and kinda unfocused start but goodness me once you get to the spoiler scene (the one before you find yourself in the mansion) everything just clicks, the girls get far more interesting and hoo boy are there girls upon girls in this one!

The most surprising thing is im finding myself often in moral dillemma. Im doing the event where Jessie wants us to convince several home owners to sell. Ive done two and in both cases ive corrupted them into selling but i feel like trash for doing so - are there consequences for breaking up marriages? Does not doing so lock them out of future scenes? Does not making them sell effect relationship with Jessie? I dunno - the scenes were sizzling hot as were the MILFs so im greedy enough to want more but damn if it aint impressive that a writer can make me have such conflicting thoughts. Also gotta say of all the main girls so far i kinda like them all (except Morgana, she can sod off for all i care). Fave is prob Annie the cow girl - cant wait for some cowgirl action! but also really like Gwen (so much so i actually DIDNT have a moral conflict about breaking up her engagement haha). Yeah, good game. Seems pretty massive too!
Given that the husbands were apparently treating their wives like shit, I think you were doing the wives a favour by convincing them to dump them.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
but also really like Gwen (so much so i actually DIDNT have a moral conflict about breaking up her engagement haha). Yeah, good game. Seems pretty massive too!
Yea, the two were evil nazi stormtroopers working for the evil organization of evil doom. Sure, they were also human beings on the side but I have zero regret about bending those two to my will. If anything it's a life sentence that's far nicer than what they deserve.

The only thing I'd change is that I'd really want to adopt the little sister (whats her name, I forget) as part of the household along with the other children. Since leaving her to live alone at that young an age without supervision whilst I hang out in a mansion having enslaved her primary provider and caretaker is just a dick move.

We need confirmation on this as it would heavily influence my decisions when replaying the game this weekend.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Given that the husbands were apparently treating their wives like shit, I think you were doing the wives a favour by convincing them to dump them.
Well the second one of the two ive played so far seemed to be working away a lot but she was not unhappy and was more lonely because he was away and her daughters have grown up and rarely around too... in fact one of the daughters seemed obsessed with her father in all sorts of ways if you get my drift so he could not have been that bad a man lol. The first though? Yeah he seemed not at all interested in hearing what she had to say, was unkind about her putting on weight due to pregnancy and was in general a complete prick but there was a line where she says "as long as i have the main characters cock i dont care about my baby or my husband so long as i have you" which was the reason i baulked at the decision on that one. Leaving her in a state where she stops giving a fuck about her baby and essentially selling her home to stay goodness knows where with a baby she stops caring for did not sit well with me AT ALL. Sure knowing now i can move them into the mansion changes everything but i dont want to break a relationship between a mother and child willingly (by contrast the second MILF had the MC repear somewhat the relationship between the mother and daughter).

Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
the lead says to talk to Chloe, but when I go to her room to talk to her it doesn't give me any options or dosent progress further. Anyone have any issues or know any fixed?

Jan 7, 2021
You talk as if making a game is easy.Yes,yes,its not much workload indeed.Its Easy:whistle:yes.
It is, isn't it :whistle: Much easier working with a sandbox 3d modeler than an artist that painstakingly draws their own content from scratch by hand. This dev used to give a lot more content on a much tighter budget but as the budget went up that amount of content went down.

The massive flood of Koikatsu Party games doesn't give me the impression that this is "hard mode" in game development. When the script is copy pasted left and right it doesn't give the impression the writer is coming up with a lot of new scenarios either just going with old played out tropes. Lately they don't even seem to remember to code a flag when you cum inside a girl just making it a hotfix for a later date.

Meh... Good enough (y) Fans not expecting much is why "Foreplay" only exist for one girl, cumming inside is "Instant Preggo" on the first time, real character development is mostly left on the cutting room floor, and most kids are just going to be a lesser copy of another character.

Just load up the mother's character card and change the body to kid, adjust a few sliders, and kid made. It's not as advanced as Maya but that's "easy mode" for you.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I skipped 0.98 because Madison and Veronica didn't have pregnant scenes yet, and doing their pregnancy and birth without those would mean missing them.
Reactions to 0.98 & 0.99:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So, can you unlock all the girl perks that the game shows? or they are like a "coming soon" feature?
how can i turn chloe into a bimbo?
A lot of them are "coming soon"™
Talk with Chloe in the morning at the manor, changer her personality, bimbo.
This doesn't do much but alter some flavor text.

A few updates back Arc introduced a bimbo fey so you need to see that first for it to be unlocked. Just follow Chloe and Organization leads as it's on the beaten trail.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes