BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
Is there any guide to all the quirks, how to get them and to increase love from all chars? i thought i had done everything but still miss some hearts and quirks ect.

its strange that some dialog options immidiatly give a quirk , would be cool if you get some hints at those and maybe which ones.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
downloaded the update but still can't purchase the college. What am I missing?
Wait for the weekends, go to the mansion, chat with Madison about the issue. If not, it is seen to be the relationship requirement still not reach, I guess.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Dear ArcGames I've been playing Corrupted Kingdom of a while and I'm not sure is you or anyone has noticed but the scene where Gwen is dancing or sleeping her underwear is different and changes between the two every time. In all honesty I find it annoying. Not that I'm complaining mind you! I'm just pointing our a minor issue.

Also one last thing, do you plan on adding different sex positions for Gwen and Chloe anytime soon?
Arc doesn't visit this site that much so I'll have to do for now.

I thought I had already reported the dancing Gwen clothes bug, how did it come back?
So it was fixed on 0.8.9 but somehow it came back. Well, here we go again.

Gwen and Chloe are due to get some actual development eventually, although their heart meters ain't worth a damn since they got full blast shatter/awaken at the end of act 1.
Aside from that, they have the most amount of scenes only being surpassed by Jessica.

I genuinely hope we eventually get some action with Chloe and her "roommates".
And perhaps Gwen and Masako (purple haired kunoichi), they're actually quite similar once you start looking into it.

Has anyone else found that with v0.9.9a the pregnancy scenes in the gallery with Madison and Veronica are still locked? I'm wondering if it's because in my game they became pregnant and gave birth back in v0.9.8 rather than in the latest update. I don't really want to have to go back to an old save and repeat their content, as that woulfd involve me repeating a lot of Roxy and Luna content too.
Pregnancy sex scenes are unlocked once you actually bang them while pregnant which you could not do in 0.9.8
You don't really need to roll back, you could just use the laptop cheat to unlock the gallery.
Or do the other thing where you get rid of the kids, go to their mansion during a weekend and impregnate them again.

Is there any guide to all the quirks, how to get them and to increase love from all chars? i thought i had done everything but still miss some hearts and quirks ect.

its strange that some dialog options immidiatly give a quirk , would be cool if you get some hints at those and maybe which ones.
Not all the quirks are unlockable and not all girls can get to full love meter.
This game is in active development with weekly releases.
If the card's hint says that's all there is to see... Guess.

Current unlockable quirks

Chloe > Original
Gwen > Damaged
Jessica > Auntie & Adultress
Pixie > Cocksleeve
Qarinah > Dreamgirl

Reactions: masterdragonson

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i was not careful enough...since the first kids i had were all girls i assumed thats always the case...until i got veronicas brat and saw the "meet your son" line...now i wonder if its random or fix, because i may have some boys with girl names...roxys brat for example looks more like a boy than a tomboy and got named lilith...i also have 3 babys that look all the same and have female names, so i cant even guess their gender. Until now i didnt had a reason to send anyone to the artifact, but i dont want boys with girls names...well, honestly i dont want boys at all, thats why i want to know if its random (=discard them to the artifact and try again) or fix (=discard the lineage, then i need to know who i dont should get pregnant in the future).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sheesh,thats your kids ffs.I prefer to have both boys and girls in my family.Why the heck you want to discard them??

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
To make it short, i dislike males, so i naturally hate it to make more of them.
If you are finished to attack my personal opinion you can answer the asked question.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So I am trying to finish up Jessica’s story line up to this point. When I go to her card it just says investigate the organization but not sure what to do. Btw already completed Madison and Veronica and bought the college if that matters.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I Think you need 4 love to get her pregnant. You can also try the fertility potion (buy it on your field)

So I am trying to finish up Jessica’s story line up to this point. When I go to her card it just says investigate the organization but not sure what to do. Btw already completed Madison and Veronica and bought the college if that matters.
Check the leads...either you need to talk to gramps, talk to her or go to the cafe. Which one will be shown there.

darksamurait

Dec 20, 2017
And someone can help me for the quest for morgana? I need to find the murder but, in the end I need to talk with the maid master, but can't find her. Someone know what to do?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Can someone help me with the Fey detective case? It say confront the staff. I confronted the Head maid I am not sure about the others and I'm so confused on what to do next.
Confront the book girl with one of the evidence from other guys unfortunatly i don't remember whuch so try them all.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Hmm...i was not careful enough...since the first kids i had were all girls i assumed thats always the case...until i got veronicas brat and saw the "meet your son" line...now i wonder if its random or fix, because i may have some boys with girl names...roxys brat for example looks more like a boy than a tomboy and got named lilith...i also have 3 babys that look all the same and have female names, so i cant even guess their gender. Until now i didnt had a reason to send anyone to the artifact, but i dont want boys with girls names...well, honestly i dont want boys at all, thats why i want to know if its random (=discard them to the artifact and try again) or fix (=discard the lineage, then i need to know who i dont should get pregnant in the future).
Lil Roxxy is not really Roxxy's child though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes