mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you for pointing it out, I will fix it. :)
FYI - linux as well. It appears the JPG (or webp, etc) files have lost their transparency. So it also happens when Pixie jumps on the screen, when the kids are at daycare (as they have multiple transparent pictures overlay-ed over one another, etc.)

Reactions: DearLegend37

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Sept 2020 there was talk of it all, idk when exactly the change happen, but version 8.something had some of the new models.
My primary concern is the complains people have about Pixie. Like is she still the way that we see in the opening post of this thread?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
FYI - linux as well. It appears the JPG (or webp, etc) files have lost their transparency. So it also happens when Pixie jumps on the screen, when the kids are at daycare (as they have multiple transparent pictures overlay-ed over one another, etc.)
Yes, that's exactly what happened, sorry about that. Happens sometimes when compressing, I will redo the compression.

Reactions: mordred93

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone help me with the Fey detective case? It say confront the staff. I confronted the Head maid I am not sure about the others and I'm so confused on what to do next.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Why are you so mad?
I would imagine that it's because some fools back in the days of waterfall when all we had to program with were sticks and clay tablets and you had to throw your software into an oven on 150 C for 30 minutes before running (true story) thought that software development was as predictable as cooking. After all, you know your starting point and you know exactly what you want to create as the end product. So you can plan it out. And once that's done and the project starts you won't ever have to deviate from the plan to change things, rework old features or fix bugs. Nope.

The plan, once carved and baked is sacred. And there is simply no reason why you would ever deviate from it. And thus, obviously, it makes perfect sense you should start your version numbers at 0.0 and end them at 1.0. Right? Right?

Yea... And than reality happened. Unfortunately no matter what the universe says or does the moment that clashes with human kinds expectations they have a remarkable way of being convinced it's all of reality that's wrong. And so the 0 - 1 versioning myth persists and ensnares developer after developer (including big corporations, nobody is safe) time and time again.

Worse yet, it's something that has gotten so ingrained in our popular psyche that we as buyers expect it. *sigh*

It's one of those things that sound just logical enough on first glance that you accept them as true unless you know better. And by know better I mean think about it for 3.2 seconds or more. But unfortunately in my personal experience those 3.2 seconds typically happen after you start adding ....9 at the 4th or 5th decimal point.

Sep 13, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.9a] [ArcGames] crunched experimental

Original Size PC: 964 MB
Original Size Mac: 930 MB

Compressed Size PC: 407 MB
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.9a-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 389 MB

CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.9a-mac-crunched.zip:
Workupload Mac -

Made using Ikarius' compressed version of v0.8.9
and masterdragonson's Update Patches from v0.9.0 up to v0.9.9a
Thx a lot for your work, I hope you don't mind me using it.

As Ikarius' version, masterdragonson's Update Patches and my distributions are made with Ren'Py 7.3.5
hopefully there are less errors than in the original uncompressed version but of course I can't guarantee.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) -
Both links not having it today especially Workupload PC. Gonna disable Adblocker if that doesn't work will disable Antivirus Malwarebytes.

Sep 13, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.9.9a] [ArcGames] crunched experimental

Original Size PC: 964 MB
Original Size Mac: 930 MB

Compressed Size PC: 407 MB
CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.9a-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 389 MB

CorruptedKingdoms-0.9.9a-mac-crunched.zip:
Workupload Mac -

Made using Ikarius' compressed version of v0.8.9
and masterdragonson's Update Patches from v0.9.0 up to v0.9.9a
Thx a lot for your work, I hope you don't mind me using it.

As Ikarius' version, masterdragonson's Update Patches and my distributions are made with Ren'Py 7.3.5
hopefully there are less errors than in the original uncompressed version but of course I can't guarantee.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) -
Masterdragonson's update patch works fine.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
There's at least one event like that I know of, with Pixie's kid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The explanation text of the daycare implies there will be more events like that.

Plus I guess the Alice events if you count those
The park date will also involve the kid if you choose. Another with Pixie's kid can be found in the garden too when Chloe and Alice show up.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Dear ArcGames I've been playing Corrupted Kingdom of a while and I'm not sure is you or anyone has noticed but the scene where Gwen is dancing or sleeping her underwear is different and changes between the two every time. In all honesty I find it annoying. Not that I'm complaining mind you! I'm just pointing our a minor issue.

Also one last thing, do you plan on adding different sex positions for Gwen and Chloe anytime soon?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Has anyone else found that with v0.9.9a the pregnancy scenes in the gallery with Madison and Veronica are still locked? I'm wondering if it's because in my game they became pregnant and gave birth back in v0.9.8 rather than in the latest update. I don't really want to have to go back to an old save and repeat their content, as that woulfd involve me repeating a lot of Roxy and Luna content too.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Lucky you. I can't get any free time to play this until the weekend. And only than do I get to discover if the screenshots from the OP are what's in the game or stuff from before the big update.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
also a side note once madison and veronica become pregnant you wont find them in the college only at their mansion til they pop the kid out.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes