raven1694

Oct 23, 2017
SO I've had a save since about 0.7 or so and now playing 0.10 I've noticed that I can't advance my organization path. It tells me to give Claire a couple days then talk to her to keep going down that path but no matter how much time I give her or what time or day it is she never has anything for me to talk about. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged from being an old save transferring between version?

Edit: I am just stupid lol. I keep mixing up Claire and Chloe and it led to me thinking I was bugged.

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
this is kinda random quiestion to throw out there but anyone else not even bothering trying the route or options with jessica ? for some odd reason she just rubs off as not that intresting even if you try corrupting her version 0.93

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, just wondering. Is there anything like a full blown guide out there yet? I feel like I'm missing massive amounts of content on my playthrough, but don't know what it is.

• Thinking Face

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, just wondering. Is there anything like a full blown guide out there yet? I feel like I'm missing massive amounts of content on my playthrough, but don't know what it is.
If you click on the heart in the top-right, you'll see the character card window which will tell you how to progress with any girl whose card is available, possibly giving you that missing content. Otherwise, there's a few side girls with scenes which you can find by using the explore function in town, the field outside town, and the lake by grandpa. Arc posted the specific paths to take in order to find most, if not all of them at some point, but good luck finding them in 500+ pages. Maybe someone kept track and can tell you, or you could try using the search function, but I can't think of a good search term for you.

Jan 7, 2021
There is a wiki for this

Most things are on the linear path but I guess there are a few things you could miss. Generally when in doubt lewd it out. The game doesn't have much if any punishments for taking the lewd route but your only reward for being the gentleman is less lewds.

Pregnancy - Have the option on and cum inside.
Yandere - Neglect Gwen but it doesn't have lewds so why is this a thing? Just creepy pasta for those that don't like Cuckolding someone?
Aura - This power causes most of the fomo. When given the option to use this on a group use it else the girls won't be horny enough for lewds.
Special Events - These can be triggered throughout the day when talking with the girls. Most are on the linear path so the in game guide works but misc things like kids stuff isn't.
Side Characters - Girls scattered throughout the world. These fluffy kittens don't have any importance so finding them is surprise mechanics. Check the explore guide on the op.

Found something that isn't on the wiki? Think about contributing so it gets better.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.10.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.1-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fuck, the new update has practically...nothing
Yeah this one is mostly quality of life stuff. I noticed the thread got updated so updated the unofficial update patch.

As for the images that got changed:
game\images\annie\annie easter event 1 3 p.webp
game\images\bg\bg phone text gwen.webp
game\images\kana\kana story event 2 1.webp
game\images\laptop\laptop base.png
game\images\laptop\laptop wallpaper gwentwerk.png

Though this is new (Not sure how it slipped in, same as club_gwen_slut_2_3.webm):
game\movies\club\club_gwen_slut_2_3.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Pixie laptop scene? I've literally slept in the flat in Act 1 for 100 straight days and I just can't make it happen. Is there a specific point in the story you have to be in, or some interaction with Pixie, or even some code I can use to just trigger it?

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger the Pixie laptop scene? I've literally slept in the flat in Act 1 for 90 straight days and I just can't make it happen. Is there a specific point in the story you have to be in, or some interaction with Pixie, or even some code I can use to just trigger it?
You have to use Control on a girl during the day, if Pixie has already done it she won't do it again for 3 days, and if you're at act 1 finally then it's too late.

Code:
            elif usedControl == 1 and pixieMasturbate == 1 and jessicaOfficeEvent != 5:  ## If you used CONTROL today, and Pixie can masturbate tonight and it's not the ACT ONE FINALE
                call pixie_masturbate_laptop from _call_pixie_masturbate_laptop

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Aug 9, 2018
You have to use Control on a girl during the day, if Pixie has already done it she won't do it again for 3 days, and if you're at act 1 finally then it's too late.

Code:
            elif usedControl == 1 and pixieMasturbate == 1 and jessicaOfficeEvent != 5:  ## If you used CONTROL today, and Pixie can masturbate tonight and it's not the ACT ONE FINALE
                call pixie_masturbate_laptop from _call_pixie_masturbate_laptop
That is quite specific, I guess my issue was that I never tried to Control Lily until it was necessary for the plot, which I guess was too late for the Pixie scene.

Anyways, finally got it! Thanks a lot, missing just that one was killing me.

• Yay, new update!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.10.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Original Size PC: 978 MB
Original Size Mac: 944 MB

Compressed Size PC: 435 MB
CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.1-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB

CorruptedKingdoms-0.10.1-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes