Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is repeating myself but I can't pass up the opportunity. I'd rather the moans of my women.

I don't think you can take the first scene and say that's what the entire story is about.
I am so totally on board with the cries of our women.
See, the impression I got was that what the entire story is about, is making their women our women. :)

Also ArcGames the key events for the character and property cards need adding on to the individual cards; currently you can use the key to leave the main card screens but not the individual cards. And you really should be using the game_menu key rather than K_ESCAPE; game_menu binds to escape, right click, and K_MENU (I assume this is for gamepads), these three keys should all close currently open menus.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I am so totally on board with the cries of our women.
See, the impression I got was that what the entire story is about, is making their women our women. :)

Also ArcGames the key events for the character and property cards need adding on to the individual cards; currently you can use the key to leave the main card screens but not the individual cards. And you really should be using the game_menu key rather than K_ESCAPE; game_menu binds to escape, right click, and K_MENU (I assume this is for gamepads), these three keys should all close currently open menus.
Forgot about keybinding to the individual cards - I'll have that in for the next update; thanks for letting me know. As for the game_menu key, I've said it before multiple times but I'll say it again one final time: Right-click is used to open the save menu and close system menus. This is what Ren'py players are used to, and it will be staying that way. It will not be changed.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Forgot about keybinding to the individual cards - I'll have that in for the next update; thanks for letting me know. As for the game_menu key, I've said it before multiple times but I'll say it again one final time: Right-click is used to open the save menu and close system menus. This is what Ren'py players are used to, and it will be staying that way. It will not be changed.
The problem with that logic is that Escape is also used to open the save menu and to close menus. If you refuse to bind to Right-click because it's a default binding, shouldn't you also refuse to bind to Escape for the same reason? What I'm saying is why the emphasis on system menus? Why should the menu keys not also close the in-game menus you've added? Surely that's why there is a 'game_menu' binding, so you can bind all the menu keys to your own menus in one single statement.

Cmon guys, play more ren'py games and stop making Arc angry or desperate with the same question. :D
I've played literally hundreds of Ren'Py games, I'm not unfamiliar with the engine.

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.2.3 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as usual :)

A smaller update this week as we start up Jessica's Act Two storyline, and re-introduce Emma! I have also begun some "under the hood" work to help reduce the file size of the game, which will hopefully come to fruition in the next update.

This will be the last of the "setup" updates for a while. For the next few weeks I'll be focusing on expanding existing storylines, more Awaken Events plus fun little one-shot events.

I hope everyone enjoys!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Update v0.2.3 has just been released to the public. Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as usual :)

A smaller update this week as we start up Jessica's Act Two storyline, and re-introduce Emma! I have also begun some "under the hood" work to help reduce the file size of the game, which will hopefully come to fruition in the next update.

This will be the last of the "setup" updates for a while. For the next few weeks I'll be focusing on expanding existing storylines, more Awaken Events plus fun little one-shot events.

I hope everyone enjoys!
Emma's back, yayy. I hope she's still a cute little bundle of shy.

(I realize she avoided MC mostly because of the spy thing but she acted embarrassed a lot and that's cute)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TomberryDude

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Having a normal breakfast and watching sluts play handheld consoles, that was the content i was waiting for! Looking forward to more amazing and sexy adventures like having our slaves brush their teeth or washing the dishes!
At least we got a tiny little bit of a story progression with Jessica and Emma.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I can’t believe what I’m seeing. A game that gets weekly updates, released to all patrons simultaneously, irrespective of tier. Then it’s released free to the public in full only a couple of days later. And on top of that we’re talking about high quality content, fantastic renders, good animation and an interesting story.

I’m beginning to think that ArcGames may be the patron saint of adult gaming (y)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
How do i unlock the SLUT content? o_O
You can't just yet. I'm racing to get the Jessica content up to the point that you can buy and upgrade the Manor - at which point you can start training the girls' SLUTTINESS stat. Hopefully won't be too long! :)

Just a minor issue so you know...

Whoops! Good catch - thanks! Fixed :)

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It's refreshing to see a renpy game that has art, not just some models that has been used 200x. Cant wait to try this out as it slipped through the cracks for me in june

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes