Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Would also like to know what happened with the prospect of "femboy Ard" like someone asked a few replies back. I haven't played much of the new releases, but based on the changelogs, it never was brought up again. So I would like to know if there ever was some mention or feedback from the dev on patreon or whatever for femboy Ard (or any trap related content, if mentioned in a poll or something) ever since the "idea" was mentioned.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I get to do the paperdolls for Hana, Ard, Lucille and Aunt Jessica? There is no pop out or anything in their dialogues.

Reactions: dantarium

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
i really think they ought to switch to monthly for right now especially with how little there is to do in act 3.
Or...and bear with me here, you could NOT download it every week. Let the changes build up. It accomplishes the exact same thing as them doing monthlies. It's almost as if no one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to download weekly updates. I haven't since 16.3, and wont till they add up to some meat.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Or...and bear with me here, you could NOT download it every week. Let the changes build up. It accomplishes the exact same thing as them doing monthlies. It's almost as if no one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to download weekly updates. I haven't since 16.3, and wont till they add up to some meat.
If they release small things just to say they released something that isn't the same as them working on a larger objective. The weeklies have turned into a pile of chicken feet when what you want are some big breast and thigh meat :LOL:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say the "update" is pretty underwhelming compared to other updates. Guess I will wait another 5 to 6 months before playing again so there is a decent amount of content after what's happened.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
ok i found cottage and hat once now when i find witch she just gets mad about hat and leaves. now i cant find hat or cottage following guide directions tells me nothings there

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Act 1 is Flat Out Broken.
Jessica refuses to appear even when I come back in the daytime
I've checked all of my leads and talked to everyone.
Is there something I'm missing?
1670363463144.png

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
so theres still a bug with lucille, i have two saves (one with the crown destroyed and other i take it) but in both i cant find her in any way, so i loaded a save talking with chastity in front of the church before all the mess happens and then skipped all the way, only then she appeared

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This has been asked before but how do you change them?
  • Paperdolls: New paperdolls for Ard, Hana and Lucille!
There is no option for this. I was able to change Jessica back but not the others.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
My question is why the hell artefact decided to listen to Morgan at this very decisive moment. I mean, if her binding has not triggered MC backlash then that entire battle was one sided at best and slaughter in dark path.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
The last of the setup-focused updates for a while! In this update you can now change the outfits and hairstyles of the girls you meet, visit three new locations and have some naughty fun with Hana! Next week - exploring the war-ravaged town and figuring out a plan... I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • WARDROBE: The wardrobe system is finally in place! You can now change the outfits and hairstyles of the girls with paperdoll models (eventually everyone)! Just head to your bedroom in Act Three. And don't ask how a wardrobe can change your hair. It's magic, alright? Shush
  • Hana: You can now be naughty with Hana in the kitchen (talk to her when she's in the kitchen)!
  • Train Station: You can now visit the TrainStation on the Town Map (no content yet)!
  • Roadblock: You can now visit the Roadblock on the Town Map (click on the "Outskirts" button - no content yet)!
  • Church: You can now visit the Church on the Town Map (no content yet)!
  • Decorate: Moved the "Decorate your Room" from a dialogue option to an icon in the bottom-left of the screen
  • Misc: Slightly adjusted the Manor's nav UI to better balance with the new icons
  • Bug: Hana and Jessica were both hanging around at night if you passed time on the map. Now they get their proper beauty sleep
  • Bug: Chastity's Hint was mistakenly telling players they couldn't progress her love meter in Act Two, when in fact you could
  • Bug: The "Exit" button in the Manor was working at night. Now MC is forced to stay home where it's safe! For now, anyway...
  • Bug: Lily was appearing in the Park even if she'd left the Town (love level less than four)
  • Bug: The Dread Arc cheers the boar! Except, no, actually he chars it... damnit! After eating his fill of crispy pork, Typo Hero continues on...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 19th of December.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.3] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 455 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 421 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.3-mac-crunched.zip
= 35% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes