Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Having trouble with the fish girls i have marina port bought and i got the water tank but i can't travel through the tunnel because i can't breath under water and i don't have a submarine and i think i found a fish girl but i when i go to her she just goes under water and we leave.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why cant you breath under water? The first thing the fish girl in the nexus does is teach you to breath.

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just installed the game im using android so what's this ? A bug fix ??? Do i need to use this to run the game smoothly ?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I think it will be possible soon. We already had the building listed and after the cult is gone it would make sense to buy it to stop them from coming back. However, first the war, then the loot ^^

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it will be possible soon. We already had the building listed and after the cult is gone it would make sense to buy it to stop them from coming back. However, first the war, then the loot ^^
Yeah, something tells me that it might be a while before Jessica is back in the office...

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Came back to this to check out the update in the story line. While I love to see progression, I'll save that "branch" in a new file and just revert back to pre-church invasion save for now since there's not really any content in act three except a few scenes. It sort of neuters the entire game when you move to act three right now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I just installed the game im using android so what's this ? A bug fix ??? Do i need to use this to run the game smoothly ?
It's an easy way to update from the previous version to the next version though since it's an rpa file it's rather useless for android users without extracting it first.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
A few gifs meant for the game's OP. Each one is under 5 MB and as close to an "infinite loop" as I could get them. Seemed like this thread was missing showing off the good animations in this game.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes