vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just added in a bunch of update patches, was... very behind on them. It seems I have all of them, though? they all follow through aside from a few going from 15.9 to 16.0a, but the next one is 16.0 to 16.1, for example. I'm assuming i missed one, but i can't figure it out.
Error Message
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.
Ren'Py 7.3.5 doesn't work anymore so your best bet is to backup saves, download & install fresh, and restore saves.

Windows
Roaming
%AppData%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
Local
\game\saves

Reactions: masterdragonson

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
girl in the library not available at least as far as act 2 maybe it will change in act 3 but i doubt it. for twins its via their mom just follow college quest line and you get here.
I’m assuming that Sword Girl doesn’t have any more content (beyond that “good work with my mom” comment either? (‘Either’ being in conjunction with Quiet Girl (library))
I’m a little behind with this, so there may be a bit more Ch2 for me to tie up before I start Ch3. But I don’t really expect any new scenes to be added to Ch2 if development is now on Ch3 so I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
I’m assuming that Sword Girl doesn’t have any more content (beyond that “good work with my mom” comment either? (‘Either’ being in conjunction with Quiet Girl (library))
I’m a little behind with this, so there may be a bit more Ch2 for me to tie up before I start Ch3. But I don’t really expect any new scenes to be added to Ch2 if development is now on Ch3 so I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything.
yes sword girl dosent have any content on her beside like 2 story related scenes first one is when you enter college for first time and second you named it already at least till the end of arc 2 what will be in arc 3 we will see. same for "Quiet Girl" she dosent have any scenes at all. in that regard only waiting for updates can help.

Reactions: npezone

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
yes sword girl dosent have any content on her beside like 2 story related scenes first one is when you enter college for first time and second you named it already at least till the end of arc 2 what will be in arc 3 we will see. same for "Quiet Girl" she dosent have any scenes at all. in that regard only waiting for updates can help.
Well; technically “Quiet Girl” has the ‘standard’ library conversation, the ‘thoughts’ version of that, and the group lesson (where she is the only one not to follow the uniform rules).
Arc has really made Sword Girl into an effective tease with all the running away after an occasional glimpse. Maybe she’ll meet an bunk with Molly (for threesomes!) or end up commanding a skimpy college platoon.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
Well; technically “Quiet Girl” has the ‘standard’ library conversation, the ‘thoughts’ version of that, and the group lesson (where she is the only one not to follow the uniform rules).
Arc has really made Sword Girl into an effective tease with all the running away after an occasional glimpse. Maybe she’ll meet an bunk with Molly (for threesomes!) or end up commanding a skimpy college platoon.
well by "scenes" i that context i mostly mean H content but yeah

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Will we be able to impregnate Chloe and Gwen? It seems like past time for us to be able to do so, especially with how much sex you can have with Chloe and Gwen. The only reason I can think no is the whole, "You supposedly can be a bad guy in this game, but not really." The token efforts to give you a good-bad path in the game, but in actuality it's only good.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
really confused. i got to the 'end' of content v.16.9 and have children with all the impregnables, they are at the daycare. with a couple more in 'stasis'. all properties owned and upgraded. and have no idea what to do next since there have been at least 6 updates. i am tready water and making money, the college is 'excellent' rating.
so the question is.... what's going on with the updates if i find NO New content???

Dec 5, 2019
During the H-scenes, is there a way to make the girls NOT look at the camera, and actually look at the main character?

The girls looking at ME (4th wall breaking) during sex just totally ruins the immersion for me...

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
really confused. i got to the 'end' of content v.16.9 and have children with all the impregnables, they are at the daycare. with a couple more in 'stasis'. all properties owned and upgraded. and have no idea what to do next since there have been at least 6 updates. i am tready water and making money, the college is 'excellent' rating.
so the question is.... what's going on with the updates if i find NO New content???
Which is exactly why I've been saying we need an event list for this game for ages. Not a walkthrough, not a guide, just a friggin list of things there. So we aren't randomly wandering round the tub hoping this is the right time to be somewhere to trigger something, much less the right place. It's also a big part of why I haven't bothered since .16.3, at least if I let enough updates l pile up I have a better chance of stumbling across shit than I do looking for them with each microupdate.

batman9169

Jan 24, 2022
its been awhile since ive played this game, but last time i did, i swear there was a hell hound girl? i dont see her in gallery anymore

looniebean

Mar 10, 2022
I can't pick/interact with anything. The button to go to different places in the manor stopped showing up when I clicked on Emma's room. This used to work before, but after I am in the part where the MC got out of the coma, I can't pick anything except Emma's room and Look Around. How do I progress in the game

almond

Feb 12, 2018
the better game of the two.

I'm joking, both games have become a slowfest in terms of updates. for some reason the more money a Dev makes the less work he does, funny how that works ha?
One can say things like, "Maybe a small update last week, the week before, this week and the next week will lead to a bigger update down the road!" but that's copium. Arc has burnout. idk what is going on behind the scenes but I am sure he is just tired of working on this game.
He worked too hard at the start and everybody got accustomed to his pace. But he couldn't keep up that hard work ethic forever and now he is in a rut. As long as he is in this rut the updates will continue to be small.

Reactions: Shadowen

Yamato_DEV

Apr 19, 2022
idk why but for some reasons some cutscenes are locked even though im in like in the middle of act 2... i'll use jessica as an example since i got the scenes in the laundry, the maid clothing, idk the last one but they are locked and the last time i checked them.. they were unlocked

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes