"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 455 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 422 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.5-mac-crunched.zip
= 35% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Hello,

I just started the game and I really like the beginning!
The characters are nice and the little plot at the beginning is catchy, I'm looking forward to see the rest.

Reactions: chicho1958

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
So if i understood correctly you basically loose content if you progress the story like before ? So it is basically soft reboot.
Yep, going into Act 3 will neuter most content. No visiting the various girls you've come to love. Girls are now mutilated to make the game more edgy like Katawa Shoujo. Kids have been playing Black Souls so they're going to be messed up in some way. Even the diehard fans that defend this are having a harder time after the fun has been ground to a halt for months now.

Professor Psychotic

Formerly 'AztekGarduno'
Mar 21, 2019
Buy and upgrade Lily bar to a club. Then talk to Jessica on sunday morning.
i have it all upgraded and when its sunday she's not in the kitchen

edit; nvm found out how now, you had to speak to the gramps about the organization before you get the call and also to clarify Jessica wont be in the kitchen you have to call her there

Last edited:

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Yes, it's finally time to kick off the main storyline once again! Just build up for now, but more to come with every update! Also, you can TRY to use the Nexus... I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: Main Story progression! After exploring the map, return to the Manor's Front Door
  • Nexus: You can now TRY to use the Nexus portal in the Manor (emphasis on "try")!
  • Kana: Added some extra dialogue lines in Act One to help people who are confused about springing the Org trap
  • Bug: The East Hallway was trapping players who interacted with anything in it. The curse has been lifted and everyone should be free now
  • Bug: A mysterious figure emerges to encase Typo Hero's body in green crystal! So while he's in there, how about the Adventures of Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 16th of January.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -
Thanks for the update!

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So if i understood correctly you basically loose content if you progress the story like before ? So it is basically soft reboot.
Yes, I revise my earlier comment....it's not a dead end....it's a 'soft reboot' in our backside

This has been a long convoluted game with a large 'world' developed...so if you're starting now, when you get to the point where it warns you that there is no going back THINK ABOUT IT!!

After the fight you'll be starting all over again! Trapped in the manor with few options and a dead town. I've never seen a game/story do this before. Smells like a way of extending the 'story' forever...(do I hear a cash register ringing?)

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I've never seen a game/story do this before. Smells like a way of extending the 'story' forever...
I have but only in games that have much larger updates or come as a finished package. Doing this without having much more of the followup content prepared ahead of time with a game that has such tiny updates was a terrible ideo.

If I was a more cynical person I might think that Arc did this to spite everyone who kept asking for a story update.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello,

I just started the game and I really like the beginning!
The characters are nice and the little plot at the beginning is catchy, I'm looking forward to see the rest.
Pixxie is something you'll won't want to miss. enjoy the game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Lucille: Moved her random bath event to a GUARANTEED event on MONDAY AFTERNOON! I capitalise this in the vain hope that people will actually read it and stop reporting "can't find Lucille" as a bug...
So the encounter criteria was:
1. 1 out of 7 days (1/7 odds)
2. 1 out of 3 time slots (1/21 odds)
3. 1 location out of ~100 (1/2100 odds)
4. roll dice (probably <1/10000 odds)

A. no wonder people kept on bug reporting the inability to find her.

B. this fix is not nearly enough. you still have tiny tiny chance of finding her.

C. this kinda bullshit is turning the game into a guide damn it. I am not combing every single location at every single possible time slot over and over in the hope of randomly encountering someone.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
The game was one of my favourites. Interesting story, interesting characters. It was fun unlocking each girl and making them a part of our family.

But now in Part 3... all gone. Yes great we have weekly updates. But it sucks when the download takes longer than the update brings content. And I download the update pretty quickly.

If you at least had the feeling things were going forward. but Pustekuchen, every update is more disappointing than the previous one

The dev gets $9,840 a month for what? Here's a bit of a story, here's a litle bit of bugfixing, where's my beer, I'm going to the beach for the rest of the week...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.5-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
So the encounter criteria was:
1. 1 out of 7 days (1/7 odds)
2. 1 out of 3 time slots (1/21 odds)
3. 1 location out of ~100 (1/2100 odds)
4. roll dice (probably <1/10000 odds)

A. no wonder people kept on bug reporting the inability to find her.

B. this fix is not nearly enough. you still have tiny tiny chance of finding her.

C. this kinda bullshit is turning the game into a guide damn it. I am not combing every single location at every single possible time slot over and over in the hope of randomly encountering someone.
yeah its kindla kryptic like a 90 game

beepbeepbeepbeep1

Dec 17, 2018
Cannot comprehend why the devs made such a massive story change this far in. Everything gone. No more harem.
I'm here for the harem fantasy with light story elements, not an edgy 30,000 word anime hero sideplot.

Now everything's destroyed, I got no bitches, game is 3 million gigs, and I'll never get to anally plunder that annoying teen girl with the stockings at the cafe.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes