underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
She's very cute, but Ami is the cutest. She's so nervous but she tries so hard, so that I want to wrap her in my arms and tell her that I'll keep her safe and no one is going to hurt her ever again.
Haha, indeed! I like her too, but Pixie is my favorite one so far.

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
IMO this game seems to have gone off the rails.
It's like the game went from being so open with a bunch to do to a 0.1v test game where there's two sex scenes and nothing interesting to do. Hope the story has some time travel shennanigans eventually, I miss deepthroating Aunt Jessica in the kitchen ngl and I can't see it getting back to normal after whatever the dev is doing in the story.

Ruiwuewnesn

Oct 29, 2021
On version 0.17.6 is the apk file broken for anyone else? Im trying to update the game using this version and after a whole bunch of back and forth trying to make it work it still just shows as "app not installed"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.6] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 456 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 423 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,1% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone.

In the last update, when I talk to Jessica on sunday afternoon, the dialogue "strategise with Jessica" doesn't appear

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
  • (v0.17.4) Ami:You can now be naughty with Ami at the front door (talk to her when she's at the front door)!
    • I can only "Look at Ami" when she's anywhere in the house other than her room. This invokes some dialogue with Pixie, but not with Ami.

• (v0.17.3) Decorate:Moved the "Decorate your Room" from a dialogue option to an icon in the bottom-left of the screen
    • For me this is still a dialogue option.

• (v0.17.3) Train Station:You can now visit the TrainStation on the Town Map (no content yet)!
    • What?? This was available to visit since I started playing several updates ago, and is fully-featured (able to travel between town and mountains).
Is ArcGames having some issues with making changelogs or is something wrong with my game/save?

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.6-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

koeinu

Nov 24, 2019
The thing that puzzles me is that last Pixie major content update is still in 0.4.4. After that occasional costumes, scene updates, pregnancy option, etc.
Yep, this girl on the damn thumbnail, literally the face of the game.

Reactions: ZaIgo and OGEwok
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes