Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I really liked the game so far.... BUT.... those micro updates are just a pain in the ass. Jesus christ, gimme a break and an update that is worth the bandwidth.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Didn't play since version 16.2 back in September, and I'm pretty much disappointed. I think the dev forgot what he is doing: a VN with sexy scenes. But he took the latter nearly completly for what? This new state is so worse, I don't understand how someone could think "oh yeah, I take everything from the player, he had archived, and people gonna like it". Buddy, if that is really your thought process, then you don't know your community, you forgot in which market you work and you lost yourself in your anime bs. Don't get me wrong, I like some animes, too, but this here is just a plain bs plot. We had more than 20 LIs (side chars included), now we're reduced to 3! And they are just side chars. :FacePalm: That's not how you keep your playerbase entertained. This will probably now go the way many other good projects went: into milking and basically abandoned without the label cause of "updates".

EDIT: Looking at the amount of support the dev gets ($10k/month via patreon and subscribstar combined) and the time I waited between updates (13 updates, or 3 months), you could expect more, than this micro update shit.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Pixie is the best girl! I haven't played this one for 2 years, I guess, and I started it again and damn, Pixie is such a cutie! I really like her.
She's very cute, but Ami is the cutest. She's so nervous but she tries so hard, so that I want to wrap her in my arms and tell her that I'll keep her safe and no one is going to hurt her ever again.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's the introduction of the WAR ROOM! Plus the interactive War Map! This will be expanded on greatly in the coming updates, so stay tuned! Also, added Ami to the paperdoll system and tweaked the UI. I was hoping to get more out this week, but building that map really kicked my ass! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • War Room: New room: the War Room! Talk to Jessica (Front Door on Sunday afternoon) and select "Strategise with Jessica"
  • War Map: New mechanic - the interactive War Map! Just for information right now, but you will be able to plan attacks and conquer territory with it very soon!
  • Paperdolls: New paperdoll for Ami (Dress her up at the wardrobe in your room)!
  • Misc: Removed the Church from the property listings since you can't buy it yet and it was worrying people about to do the Act Two finale
  • Misc: Moved the Manor nav UI around a bit again. The number of buttons on this UI is too damn high!
  • Bug: Typo stuff... or Gwen And Ami: Kid Detectives! Either one
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 23rd of January.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes