Adrian A

Game Developer
May 28, 2019
Have to say game was nice but definetly seems like it slowed down a lot and that there isn't much new content even though updates keep rolling in and even if there is new content finding it is hard.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I played this one a long time ago, but things came up and I ended up dropping it and never picked it back up. Though I definitely wanna give it a try again now, especially now that it's been updated a ton since I last played. Looking forward to it, especially since it includes all my favorite fetishes/kinks.

Gerald521

Dec 13, 2017
Getting a constant Issue when visiting Emma, after she says do not enter all other travel options disapear while in the manor.

Acerdade

Jul 18, 2018
Full Gallery Saves for v0.16.8 and a folder of scenes that aren't in the Gallery/can't be repeated:

View attachment 2154221
View attachment 2154223

Installation:

1. Unzip file

2. Copy and paste the contents of the saves folder into Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CorruptedKingdoms

3. Place the saves folder into CorruptedKingdoms/game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if this question has been answered already, or is just flat out dumb, but is there a way to had these video files into the gallery somehow? Thank you guys for your help.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I can't pick/interact with anything. The button to go to different places in the manor stopped showing up when I clicked on Emma's room. This used to work before, but after I am in the part where the MC got out of the coma, I can't pick anything except Emma's room and Look Around. How do I progress in the game
I'm having the same problem. Once you go into EITHER hallway, any options other than knocking on Emma's door* disappear. Is this deliberate or a bug?

* reminds me of that Bob Dylan song "Knocking on Emma's door".

• Haha
Reactions: Blossop

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Have to say game was nice but definetly seems like it slowed down a lot and that there isn't much new content even though updates keep rolling in and even if there is new content finding it is hard.
that's because the Dev started to make more money, this is what happens when a Dev sees that "work amount and cash earned is unrelated to eachother".

why work harder instead of less when your income is the same and no one seems to care?

people can be pissed at this comment but it doesn't make reality less true. Arc is now making almost 10k dollars a month while releasing slower updates with less content, where is the logic here? there isn't one... so I am correct and everyone else is wrong until you prove otherwise :p

if Arc wants to reply with "I've been busy with family related issues" I would understand it. only it's been a couple of months now and Arc should only focus on the game because when you make 10k dollars a month you don't have other issues that are money related problems. and if morality is questioned here and it is... Arc should shut down his cash flow until he's 100% back into working on the game. and yes I'm joking, no sane person would ever do this :ROFLMAO:

I like the game, I respect the Dev, but my respect is starting to run out the more Arc is abusing his position...

images.jpg

Last edited:

WzrdSmr

Oct 31, 2020
Hey can somebody help. I'm currently unable to leave the west hallway. I am currently in the story where we had just learned Gramps is zero and we are the 25th version of ourselves.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I think the game got -----------TRASHED--------- The entire playing field is dead, Gwen won't come out of her room, the hallways go nowhere, the manor has no changes in any room and outside you can't leave town via road or rail, the church and school and bar are dead as is the park. There are no characters to interact with anywhere in town.

This game is at a Dead END!! Bummer!

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
I think the game got -----------TRASHED--------- The entire playing field is dead, Gwen won't come out of her room, the hallways go nowhere, the manor has no changes in any room and outside you can't leave town via road or rail, the church and school and bar are dead as is the park. There are no characters to interact with anywhere in town.

...do you need medical assistance for that Traumatic Brain Injury you seem to have sustained?

• Haha
Reactions: madmax20

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah I don't know what the dev started smoking to change the manor to some shit ugly art and got rid of the fey floors.. there.. that is no fucking manor now.. it's got 2 hallways.. a kitchen, bathroom, and living room.. it's a damn house not a fucking manor.

Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
Yes, it's finally time to kick off the main storyline once again! Just build up for now, but more to come with every update! Also, you can TRY to use the Nexus... I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Main Story: Main Story progression! After exploring the map, return to the Manor's Front Door
  • Nexus: You can now TRY to use the Nexus portal in the Manor (emphasis on "try")!
  • Kana: Added some extra dialogue lines in Act One to help people who are confused about springing the Org trap
  • Bug: The East Hallway was trapping players who interacted with anything in it. The curse has been lifted and everyone should be free now
  • Bug: A mysterious figure emerges to encase Typo Hero's body in green crystal! So while he's in there, how about the Adventures of Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 16th of January.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

so is that it, we can only look around?

Afraid so! The next step of the storyline is an interactive "War Map" and I couldn't get it finished in time for this update :p Next update it makes its grand appearance.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

That's kind of the point for the moment. Think of Kiev the next couple of days after Feb 24.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
The crazy amount of side content is what makes this game cool tbh. I really like the main story and the main girls but not enough for me to be like at the edge of my seat for the next part of their story. Though to be fair, the idea of actually playing each of these smaller updates as they come out weekly sounds insane to me. Feel like that's just asking to be mad.

I do think the weekly updates have proven to ultimately be a bad decision but idk when's the last time y'all have tried to complete all of the content from scratch? It's a long ass game. Kinda cool.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes