Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
Came back to this game after 2 years, saw a bunch of updates. Can anyone tell me how the story progress? Is it near the end? I'm too lazy to do it all over again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Came back to this game after 2 years, saw a bunch of updates. Can anyone tell me how the story progress? Is it near the end? I'm too lazy to do it all over again
Act 3 is suppose to be the final chapter but who knows if that will take a year or more in development.

Story
Act 1 - Look for mommy in a revenge plot.
Act 2 - Fuck mommy, look for girls to get your dick wet.
Act 3 - Spent too much time trying to get your dick wet when there was danger afoot and now the world is fucked.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Does anyone have a full save for the 0.17.3 version of Corrupted Kingdoms? Or at least something to unlock the full H-scene gallery?

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
A slightly smaller update as I get back into the swing of things after the holidays. A new naughty event with Ami, and a couple of incidents with the Org's Goon Squad! Next week kicks off the start of the Main Story content, too. I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Ami: You can now be naughty with Ami at the front door (talk to her when she's at the front door)!
  • Goon Squad: Added Org Goon Squads to the Roadblock and Train locations to prevent MC from escaping!
  • Misc: Updated the "Exit" button at night to bounce you back to wherever you tried to exit from
  • Misc: Updated some of the Manor navigation backend code to properly record where you're located to make future redirections easier
  • Bug: The chain link fence when meeting Molly wasn't stretching the whole way. Pretty significant security flaw, Molly!
  • Bug: The boar was riddled with parasites and Typo Hero DIES! Can I do that? Am I allowed? It's my changelog after all! Let me check the rules...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 9th of January.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.17.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 455 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 421 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.4-mac-crunched.zip
= 35% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.17.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.4-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020

Just added in a bunch of update patches, was... very behind on them. It seems I have all of them, though? they all follow through aside from a few going from 15.9 to 16.0a, but the next one is 16.0 to 16.1, for example. I'm assuming i missed one, but i can't figure it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

tntmaxter

Sep 28, 2019

Just added in a bunch of update patches, was... very behind on them. It seems I have all of them, though? they all follow through aside from a few going from 15.9 to 16.0a, but the next one is 16.0 to 16.1, for example. I'm assuming i missed one, but i can't figure it out.
at that point just redownload it bro, it should be quicker

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
eyo homies how do you get through with the Twins and that girl in the library
girl in the library not available at least as far as act 2 maybe it will change in act 3 but i doubt it. for twins its via their mom just follow college quest line and you get here.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes