Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I´am not sure about your update 424 and when i lick it nothing happens. So and this point i ask my self all save before flush down the toilet and next update prove me with you have no toilette paper left.... cool and sorry to say this after all you make but her i stop play your game. Maybe you Know why.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just to get it right...the "improvement" of the battle system makes everything obsolete we did since the chapter started? All the grinding, scouting, fighting, taming and waiting for nothing? And now its not even about skills and tactic anymore, but about fucking luck? Thats far from the point of a battle system...and i never have luck, even with max improved dices i have more 1 and 2 then anything else -,-
Lyx not appearing even after cleared the apartments and went to sleep?
Same here. Conquered everything and made all bosses loyal, but no lyx in sight
where is the Shopkeep
Random after you unlocked him. Conquer the bridge, make the boss loyal, gather 5 goons and scout in the dark to unlock him.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
it's a very strange time when the Dev who is making 10000 dollars per month, is creating less sexual content for his own game, than the people who create Koikatsu scenes with his characters. I would argue however that having over 20 gangbang scene animations for Alice was a bit to much :/

turning a sex vn into a combat game was... who asked for this? was there even one person who asked for this? and now the Dev instead of saying "fuck this I was wrong, I'm going back to pumping out quality content because you guys deserve it for making me fucking rich" (this mother... is making 10k a month!! for months now these updates look like they were worked on for a couple of hours a week!) the Dev have turned the built combat system into a roll of the dice. was he playing baldur's gate 3 for the last month?

I don't know what to tell you guys, even my mom gave up on this game like 2 months ago. she's playing Conan exiles now, because apparently even that shit has more nudity at this point...

5ef76e4c25f71.jpeg

Oct 31, 2017
What is it? I don't understand ?
"Paperdoll" is usually a term used to describe a base layer of a character, typically a still image of a nude body, that allows layers to be placed over. Otherwise, every character image has to be rendered with every possible layer to maintain the illusion.

I haven't touched the update so I don't know for sure, but it's usually used for customization and dress-up systems...though it's REALLY late in development to be adding something like that. I would've expected it to be in early Act 2 if at all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Firehelp

F

Aug 21, 2016
It's been a long time since I've played this game. Can you fuck Pixie like a little fleshlight yet?

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I just auto battled at this point to win. Luck stuff fill stupid, confusing and irraiting. I can understand it with gacha games but why put it in this the combat system you had previous was already good. It may needed some brushing up but if was good and now that all in the trash. sigh Look I like this game but I hate the why they implemented the luck for it. Heck I play a card game that has luck as a mechanic but if the mechanic make you loses fight like this where the player is forced to just auto win the battle that isn't fun. And I'll say this again I don't like say bad crap about devs cause I understand that it hard to make content but if what ppl here said are true you should pump out more and please for the LOVE GOD ALL GOOD THING and HOT CHARACtER'S IN THIS GAME. GO BACK TO THE OLD BATTLE SYSTEM!!! It was a good system that made you use your brain not make you want to throw your pc out a window or set on fire out of frustration.

Reactions: Tenzai

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
I cleared the park before I talked to Lily at the bar and she keeps telling them to clear the park so I'm fucked I guess.

Sep 20, 2017
I'll be honest this update to the war systems sucks, I actually liked the old system with districts. This new system is super annoying and way too luck based. I also really really dislike that everything we did for the past what half a year just got nuked for a new system out of the blue.

At this point I just wanna skip all this nonesense and go back to how things were before this war bullshit.

Reactions: AlexaSky and Tuga85

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
last update i played was 18.5 because i was hoping the dev would fix some of the issues. i did not care for the combat that much but at least you could skip it. now somehow he made the combat even worse. either the game is rigged against me or my luck is somehow extremely terrible. i defeated the first boss fine but when i got to the girl with a d6 even when i used the reinforcements i could not even come close to defeating her, every round she got at least one 6 or two fours. dont even get me started on the boss with 2 d6s.

Reactions: Erstine

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so still nothing with lyx or to help emma out also what happend two the aunts freind that were living in the mansion before the war i only saw one during a cutsence yet the others are just missing unless its just rng at the mansion that i never got

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
also is there a new anit save edit in place i rember before useing it for money and crystals but when i tried it for the new potions it wouldnt let me load the save even if i hit ok

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Forget it, no edited savegame can be loaded anymore, fuck this new renpy bullshit.

As for goons, let hana bake bread, win fights and dont waste them if you dont need them (low rank losers and loyality missions should be easy enough to handle them alone). There are only 3 enemies you may need goons for: The park, the college and the club at the roadblock, everything else is peanuts.
You could also just sleep a few days to restock them.

And i absolutely agree with the battle system....we trained 2 acts long all kind of skills and spells just to end up with a lousy luck dice system.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes