chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
intresting i never herd of this 0x52 before and it wanst just this one a couple other games so how does this bypass the save edite?
it's like console command I'll upload the file just put 0x52 file into game folder when you start game a pop up will come and say it's installed just click on you don't want see message again,in game click alt+m to open, search to search for variable then save variable you want then in variables(top) click on watch so you can see window while playing there should be a > top left corner to close that window or open when searching and have full screen click on top right x to close window but save before (under X(close window) If you have to look for a variable just upload save file to gameeditonline to see all variables but DO NOT download save it's just to see the variable you looking for you must type that variable same way it's in game save. If stuck let me know I can take screenshots and explain step by step,first window you should see is in pic I uploaded after you click alt+M. This works for ALL renpy games,also forgot to tell you you'll be seeing alittle pop up window(top left) when you have to choose answer just click on code to see the right answer,works good for game that have stats/relanshionship/hearts.. points) never needed it for this game answers pretty much easy on this game but not where you want to gain love points or other stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobesod

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
There needs to be a way to permanently upgrade your dice. Fighting 3 d4 or 1 d6 and 2 d4 vs 2 d6 and a d4 is incredibly unfair and can lead to a ton of unwinnable rounds

euphoniousmonk

Jul 27, 2019
There needs to be a way to permanently upgrade your dice. Fighting 3 d4 or 1 d6 and 2 d4 vs 2 d6 and a d4 is incredibly unfair and can lead to a ton of unwinnable rounds
Once you clear the bridge section, you can explore across the bridge to unlock the Shopkeep, who sells dice upgrades for a material you get from exploring the bridge area after it's cleared. As best I can tell currently, you can upgrade to 3 d6 as a base and use your troops to fortify one of them to a d8, if that's what you choose before starting a fight.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Once you clear the bridge section, you can explore across the bridge to unlock the Shopkeep, who sells dice upgrades for a material you get from exploring the bridge area after it's cleared. As best I can tell currently, you can upgrade to 3 d6 as a base and use your troops to fortify one of them to a d8, if that's what you choose before starting a fight.
Yeah literally found it moments after posting the comment. i feel like an idiot

Reactions: chicho1958
Mar 24, 2019
I gotta say, I'm not big on debating in this thread, but I gotta say, probably my favorite addition to the game this update is, as I like to call him, the "Cheshire Chap", Shopkeep.

Pretty sure I have at least a vague idea of him figured out, but I'm curious how his character particularly develops and unfolds with the story.

Also, I do hope, and also like, that with the new battle system implemented in a way that's similar enough to older systems, that hopefully we'll get more story-driven updates more regularly, I didn't dislike the old system, but I would imagine each character having their own unique move-set likely delayed things quite a bit, I'm interested in seeing how the new clash system develops as hopefully we'll soon be able to grow stronger as the MC, with help from the good Chap, and also potentially Lyx, wherever she is.

I will say, I don't think the combat should be re-worked too much more if at all, it's unrealistic to attempt to make a system that appeals to EVERYONE, and the good thing about the way this is implemented, is players always have the option to auto-win if they don't like the combat aspect of the game. Hopefully things can stay this stream-lined, as there's clearly been a lot more story content in the past two updates than when the old system was in place.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I gotta say, I'm not big on debating in this thread, but I gotta say, probably my favorite addition to the game this update is, as I like to call him, the "Cheshire Chap", Shopkeep.

Pretty sure I have at least a vague idea of him figured out, but I'm curious how his character particularly develops and unfolds with the story.

Also, I do hope, and also like, that with the new battle system implemented in a way that's similar enough to older systems, that hopefully we'll get more story-driven updates more regularly, I didn't dislike the old system, but I would imagine each character having their own unique move-set likely delayed things quite a bit, I'm interested in seeing how the new clash system develops as hopefully we'll soon be able to grow stronger as the MC, with help from the good Chap, and also potentially Lyx, wherever she is.

I will say, I don't think the combat should be re-worked too much more if at all, it's unrealistic to attempt to make a system that appeals to EVERYONE, and the good thing about the way this is implemented, is players always have the option to auto-win if they don't like the combat aspect of the game. Hopefully things can stay this stream-lined, as there's clearly been a lot more story content in the past two updates than when the old system was in place.
The Shopkeep rather reminds me of that weird fellow we met in Lily's bar back in Act 2 - I forget his name.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
You also have the option to skip battles for auto win,just go war room
yeah i'm not a big fan of skipping straight through the gameplay loop, the combat is... kinda fun? i think i preferred the old rpg style combat with skills and stuff that could've been explored a lot more but i do think that as long as more skills are added the dice combat can be fun

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's because it gives error you have to go back to another save point
Si no me equivoco pusieron algo asi no puedes editar los saves pero solo tienes que usar otros mod y no el editoronline ese
If I ain't mistaken they put an anti cheat and corrupted saves give errors but there's other mods to bypass that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milad

May 13, 2017
Hi everyone I ran into a problem. I haven't downloaded the game since the 17.1 update( I usually continue the game after 10 to 20 updates ) and now I have a series of questions. I know that some things have been removed or changed, but I think there is a problem. For example, in update 19.6, it is written that you can see Lyx Again after conquering the apartment area, but I still haven't been able to see her after a few days. Or in the updates, areas like Hillside are mentioned that I can't find (if I'm not mistaken, even construction is mentioned, but I can't find it either Maybe because it has been removed from the game? ) and Can the dice be upgraded to d6 only?
If anyone has enough information, please help me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone I ran into a problem. I haven't downloaded the game since the 17.1 update( I usually continue the game after 10 to 20 updates ) and now I have a series of questions. I know that some things have been removed or changed, but I think there is a problem. For example, in update 19.6, it is written that you can see Lyx Again after conquering the apartment area, but I still haven't been able to see her after a few days. Or in the updates, areas like Hillside are mentioned that I can't find (if I'm not mistaken, even construction is mentioned, but I can't find it either) and Can the dice be upgraded to 6 only?
Come to think of it haven't seen her either but like you haven't played for awhile since the battle system started kinda just lost my mood of playing the game, when things were getting interesting you get a 180% turn of events. Just glad there's a lot good games out there but kinda sad for this one,miss my Pixie and her carefree mouth and miss the rest of the girls and kids.

Mar 24, 2019
The Shopkeep rather reminds me of that weird fellow we met in Lily's bar back in Act 2 - I forget his name.
Trickster. I like him. Honestly I love the lore for this game, since it's all there in plain sight if you know how to look.

Also I find it funny how Shopkeep literally says something along the lines of "I am no Trickster".

I don't think it's a coincidence you'd be reminded of him, they both seem based off characters from Alice In Wonderland, that's why I nicknamed him "Cheshire Chap", he seems to be based off the Cheshire Cat, while Trickster seemed to be based off the Mad Hatter I think. That's part of why I'm so interested in seeing how they connect. I literally keep notes to track all of the different mysteries in the game.

Reactions: jahall
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone I ran into a problem. I haven't downloaded the game since the 17.1 update( I usually continue the game after 10 to 20 updates ) and now I have a series of questions. I know that some things have been removed or changed, but I think there is a problem. For example, in update 19.6, it is written that you can see Lyx Again after conquering the apartment area, but I still haven't been able to see her after a few days. Or in the updates, areas like Hillside are mentioned that I can't find (if I'm not mistaken, even construction is mentioned, but I can't find it either Maybe because it has been removed from the game? ) and Can the dice be upgraded to d6 only?
Some of the things in Act 3 have had to be disabled, since Arc was trying to rework the Act 3 combat system to one everyone liked, and that would make putting out updates a lot easier in the future, that was in the past 2 updates.

So a lot of things have been temporarily removed so they can be rewritten to make sense in the context of the new battles. From what they said, things that are specifically linked to the old system are being fixed, so that would include any of the stuff that would mention "Conquer X District to see Y scene.", since districts work different now, most of that had to be taken out until Arc can reimplement them in a way that makes sense, since the old system made it difficult to put out updates that had a decent amount of content in them, and many people were complaining about it, they replaced it with the new one.

So a lot of events involving conquering districts have been replaced completely to give boss girls more unique character, while some events had to be removed completely until they can be reworked with the new system, and other systems that were branches of the old system, like construction and the rehab center have been at least temporarily removed until they can be reworked in a way that makes sense with the new system.

That said, they did a surprisingly good job of adding new content since the new system was made, so we can probably expect a lot more progress to be made now.

Also yes, your dice can be upgraded to D6, but if you use Goon tactics and reinforcements, one of your dice will become a d8.

THAT'S what the update meant by you can get your dice up to a d8, I know, I was confused about it too at first. But they're planning on adding new upgrades soon as needed.

Edit: To be clear, the old system had you taking over districts on a war map, while the current/new system is based on actual locations on the map, so for example, the boss that used to be in the "Hillside development district", is actually the boss of the school now, since they changed it to work with the pre-existing locations of the map, instead of working on a completely separate war map that was divided into "districts". Basically just making it so that the war map and travel map were one in the same. So that's why certain content that used to involve taking over a "district" had to be removed, so it could better work with the existing game mechanics and systems to make future updates easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milad

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
it's like console command I'll upload the file just put 0x52 file into game folder when you start game a pop up will come and say it's installed just click on you don't want see message again,in game click alt+m to open, search to search for variable then save variable you want then in variables(top) click on watch so you can see window while playing there should be a > top left corner to close that window or open when searching and have full screen click on top right x to close window but save before (under X(close window) If you have to look for a variable just upload save file to gameeditonline to see all variables but DO NOT download save it's just to see the variable you looking for you must type that variable same way it's in game save. If stuck let me know I can take screenshots and explain step by step,first window you should see is in pic I uploaded after you click alt+M. This works for ALL renpy games,also forgot to tell you you'll be seeing alittle pop up window(top left) when you have to choose answer just click on code to see the right answer,works good for game that have stats/relanshionship/hearts.. points) never needed it for this game answers pretty much easy on this game but not where you want to gain love points or other stuff.
ya might be a bit then before i try this out since im caught up on my renpeny games atm

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Man I took a break for like a month and the combat now involved some DnD dices? Shouldn't there be a cheat to skip battles or something?
The previous version had the option to automatically win battles in the cheats section, I have not checked this version yet

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ya might be a bit then before i try this out since im caught up on my renpeny games atm
Even thou I'm a Patron on saveeditonline and can edit my saves all the times I want I just use it now to look for variables name, trust me 0x52 is easy to use once you get to know it, been using it for over a year and the best thing doesn't corrupt your save so kinda useless for dev to put that on game people will always find a loop hole. Think gonna start game again miss my pixie moments and some kids scenes,think I have a save before the battle at church I think I uploaded it just have to look for it.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes