arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
Eso es porque da errores tienes que volver a un punto anterior
Eso es porque da error, tienes que volver a otro punto de guardado.
Si no me equivoco pusieron algo así no puedes editar los saves pero solo tienes que usar otros mod y no el editoronline ese
Si no me equivoco, pusieron un sistema antitrampas y las partidas guardadas corruptas dan errores, pero hay otras modificaciones para evitarlo.
[/CITA]
Como cual? :semana: (si agregué un mod XD)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Even thou I'm a Patron on saveeditonline and can edit my saves all the times I want I just use it now to look for variables name, trust me 0x52 is easy to use once you get to know it, been using it for over a year and the best thing doesn't corrupt your save so kinda useless for dev to put that on game people will always find a loop hole. Think gonna start game again miss my pixie moments and some kids scenes,think I have a save before the battle at church I think I uploaded it just have to look for it.
ya it sounds handy i mainly use it to cut out the boring grinds of money but now im curiouse how many kid sencens are there the only 2 that come to mind are takeing veronicas kid shoping and alice ?( chloes sister?) playing with the kids

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ya it sounds handy i mainly use it to cut out the boring grinds of money but now im curiouse how many kid sencens are there the only 2 that come to mind are takeing veronicas kid shoping and alice ?( chloes sister?) playing with the kids
All the kids have scenes,group scenes, the fire girl you recue,the girl you take to festival you can take her kid to,veronica and madison kids have a scene together,pixie kid to, I know it's madison or veronica scene at beach with kid,in group scene there's 2 scenes,also the rock girl you go concert with her and kid, also try individual with each and you probably know but on weekends don't know which day sat or sun you go chasing chickens. I know I'm probably missing some more but can't remember all kids, but I do know there's a lot scenes.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yo uso 0x52urm y todo me va bien,usa un save antes del final, tambien puedes cargar el juego donde pone los save hay una Q y una A a la izquierda ahy automaticamente el juego se salva,si aun tienes problemas te puedo mandar alguno mio solo dime en que lugar lo quieres,tengo que traducir esto al ingles porque es un foro en ingles y si lo dejo en español lo quitan.
I use 0x52 and everything good,use a save before the end, also you can load from q or A in save bar,if you still have any issues just tell me where you the save and I'll upload it. Have to translate to english because it's a english forum and leaving it in spanish moderator will delete post.

Mar 24, 2019
how do you do any form of combat?
You have to be in Act 3 if you're not already, then follow the story and do the tutorial, the game will teach you.

If you're already in Act 3 and just haven't done combat with the new system, go to the garden and do a practice/tutorial match with Aunt Jessica, then whenever you're ready you can click on any of the icons on the map that are close to the mansion to start challenging bosses to fights.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
All the kids have scenes,group scenes, the fire girl you recue,the girl you take to festival you can take her kid to,veronica and madison kids have a scene together,pixie kid to, I know it's madison or veronica scene at beach with kid,in group scene there's 2 scenes,also the rock girl you go concert with her and kid, also try individual with each and you probably know but on weekends don't know which day sat or sun you go chasing chickens. I know I'm probably missing some more but can't remember all kids, but I do know there's a lot scenes.
shit i didnt even think to take dog girls kid to the festivle as well o well stuck in act 3 dont think i got a save pre act 3

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
shit i didnt even think to take dog girls kid to the festivle as well o well stuck in act 3 dont think i got a save pre act 3
This is before going into church might want doble check if I missed anything, once you go inside church that's when it all starts and no way back,might want keep that save,it's updated to latest version use both files, also might want keep a copy of your savs with your persistant. I couldn't figure out how to change mc name most my games I keep whatever game gives me but on some I just put anythin(nothing wild thou).

Reactions: tacosnap123

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I only recognize Jessica, Emma and the cow girl. Who are the other two girls?
View attachment 2952193
These are the ones you have to win their hearts but there's a lot more you can bang,lt me know if you stuck, if it ain't me probably someone else will gladly help there's a lot good people here. And just 1 warning take care pixie if I hear you hurt her I'll hunt you down,tie you to a shackle and feed you to the sharks and that's being nice. :ROFLMAO: (y)
Screenshot_186.png

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Are we going back to some of the minor characters? Some of them the MC Awoke or Shattered? In the College there's Quiet Girl and Sword Girl, and I was looking forward to finally getting the 4 Courtyard girls and the Pool Girls in the Harem. Then there's Summoner and her Pet, who's still a mystery.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Figured out how to cheese the new combat system. It's still RNG but if you set the meals to prioritize your dice rolls, then take the bridge first, you can then get the shopkeep. From there, make sure to upgrade all the dice. All 3, then the other fights will be easy, even without goons.

Except Ophelia. Still doable but need to get very lucky. The bridge fight will be the most important. And the hardest of them all. Still managed to Shatter all the bosses.

Lyx is not triggering at all. I started a brand new play from the beginning so it took a few days. But they still aren't there. No Paperdoll of Madison and Veronica though, even after talking them up after taking the College.

Last edited:

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Lyx is not triggering at all. I started a brand new play from the beginning so it took a few days. But they still aren't there. No Paperdoll of Madison and Veronica though, even after talking them up after taking the College.
Do you mean encountering Lyx? Are you exploring the correct directions in the Outskirts? North->West->South to meet her, then South->South->South to get her hat, then West->West->West to reach her cottage to return the hat.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Do you mean encountering Lyx? Are you exploring the correct directions in the Outskirts? North->West->South to meet her, then South->South->South to get her hat, then West->West->West to reach her cottage to return the hat.
I meant Act 3 after shattering all the bosses.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020

The changelog says that you need to counquer the Apartament to Lyx appear, but also i already beat Chelsea and nothing happened.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
The changelog says that you need to counquer the Apartament to Lyx appear, but also i already beat Chelsea and nothing happened.
Went to Emma after searching the apartments and a message says that this is as far as you can go in the current version. Which means you must not be able to find Lyx yet.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes