yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.20.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/PC(32-bit)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

Last edited:

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
got a question... anyone got a save that they could send me after you enter lily's bar or right before it that actually works? or if anything a save at the end of v20-1 because all my saves from after act 3 don't let me enter lily's no matter what i do... thanks!

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
got a question... anyone got a save that they could send me after you enter lily's bar or right before it that actually works? or if anything a save at the end of v20-1 because all my saves from after act 3 don't let me enter lily's no matter what i do... thanks!
If memory serves correct, entering lily's bar was before he revamped the fighting system and now is no longer an option unless you download a version before he change the fighting system.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
If memory serves correct, entering lily's bar was before he revamped the fighting system and now is no longer an option unless you download a version before he change the fighting system.
so if i'm understanding correctly if i download this new version and i load a save from where act 3 is about to restart i shouldn't have any issues? or does it mean that i gotta start from scratch for it to apply? still would appreciate a save from that point just in case it doesn't work so i don't have to redo the whole game again.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
so if i'm understanding correctly if i download this new version and i load a save from where act 3 is about to restart i shouldn't have any issues? or does it mean that i gotta start from scratch for it to apply? still would appreciate a save from that point just in case it doesn't work so i don't have to redo the whole game again.
You don't need to restart the game, just wait a little, you can't access that event because they added one that comes before and it's only halfway done, in the next update they should have it ready and let the event in Lily's bar continue again

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
You don't need to restart the game, just wait a little, you can't access that event because they added one that comes before and it's only halfway done, in the next update they should have it ready and let the event in Lily's bar continue again
glad to know that at least... was getting worried something was wrong with my saves. well thanks for the heads up!

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Is it just me or does the combat completely suck?
I have set the battles on autowin, much easyer.

And for those following the thread:
I started play the game again after the kids got back :love:
Now i want to tage a bike ride with little wings and the kid :) and sneak in on her in the bath and watch her and quack squad go to "war" :giggle:

And to the DEV: PLEASEEEE change it so the sprite of the person you talk to dont jump forth and back. Im get nervous twitches, i cant see straight after 2-3 minutes, and my stomach twist like getting seasick :sick:

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
WOW OK been away from this game long enough I'll have to delete everything and start over LOL guess I'll just wait until it's completed. Really like the Game though Thanks for all your work!!

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes