Nov 20, 2019
how the fuck are you supposed to shatter the girls in the fights? the combat is nonsensical and its near impossible to win but doable after a few trys. however shattering the girls is impossible there seems to be no way to get both of the girls bars down before they kill me every time. I've tried like 50+ times now. anyone know how to do this? is it even possible? honestly the fact the dev made a combat system that doesn't include clear dmg numbers for what does what and how much. is pretty annoying. glad he gave a way to skip but i still want to see how shattering plays out

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
how the fuck are you supposed to shatter the girls in the fights? the combat is nonsensical and its near impossible to win but doable after a few trys. however shattering the girls is impossible there seems to be no way to get both of the girls bars down before they kill me every time. I've tried like 50+ times now. anyone know how to do this? is it even possible? honestly the fact the dev made a combat system that doesn't include clear dmg numbers for what does what and how much. is pretty annoying. glad he gave a way to skip but i still want to see how shattering plays out
What do you mean? Shattering is evil. You are told exactly how the system works. If you are successful in your attack or seduction you deal 1 damage to the respective bar, 2 if your roll is twice or more than the roll of the opponent.

Nov 20, 2019
What do you mean? Shattering is evil. You are told exactly how the system works. If you are successful in your attack or seduction you deal 1 damage to the respective bar, 2 if your roll is twice or more than the roll of the opponent.
answer the question challenge. difficulty level: Imposible
1 didn't ask your opinion on shattering
2 didn't answer my question about how to do it
3 my comment on the nonsensical combat was a statement on my opinion of the choice of ui and combat system as a whole and the stupidity of hiding the opponents rolls unless you use scouts thus wasting the reinforcement advantage or waste a power turn to use hidden voices. not a question on how the dice rolls work i get that. i think the way it works is dumb as it relays more on random chance then actual skill or strategy. disagree if you want i don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Don't know if it was mentioned already, but here are my 55 cents, on how to possibly beat the new combat mechanics.

First of all you want to conquer the bridge (as of .20 / .21).
Gain loyalty of the girl in charge :sneaky: after that.

Use all actions possible there are on the bridge (i think it's trying to go beyond the bridge) till you meet the shopkeep ghost guy looking like a girl with a mustache.
He/she/it will become accessible on the map afterwards (always has a random position on map).

After that you can collect Ichor Elixirs while at the bridge.
You can trade 10 Ichor Elixiers for one dice upgrade (d4 to d6, meaning one old dice can now roll up to 6, making 30 elixiers for all 3 dices).

How to beat bosses.
Most boss girls can still be seperated into 3 categories.
Attack, Defence, and i think random. Or 4, if it's also clash.

What you want to do is:
Go to your kitchen (Manor) and tell, forgot her name (Hana?), to make fresh baked bread.
That gives you +5 goons per day.
If you attack a site, use the goons to survey (will cost 5 goons), meaning: seeing the dices that a girl rolls, even if they are not in order (meaning, you won't know where each dice is used, like attack, defense or clash).
Important here is to remember where a girl uses her dices.
Except the random or maybe clash type of girls they will always use their dices in the same order.
I think it depends on which type the girl is, like attacker or defender or clasher/random (aunty might be able to tell ya which type a girl is).
Just remember where a girl uses her highest dice should be enough.
If she always uses her highest dice in attack, counter it with the same dice in defense (at least not lower than 50% because crit), and attack with your other dices (Outumber her def and then try clash).
If she is using her highest dice on def it's easier, but will make the fight longer.
Roll long enough till you can outnumber her def, prioritising defense then clash.
/e To find those things out you most probably have to take the initial hit once.

Had a girl that either used her dices randomly or prioritised clash, but she was also one of the weakest so i didn't care.

Personally i don't like the new fighting system because it relies too heavily on rng. The old system was way better than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Omni Degenerate

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Nah, lots of games have transparent or other coloured text boxes. A lot have sliders for opacity too
You checked the settings in this game? It don't have fancy things like that.
The stupid black bars are intentional...

Changed a few images for a less cinematic experience. Does NOT effect images with the cinematic black bars baked in. No edits to scripts were made. Highly doubt I'll keep this thing up to date though it's made for v0.20.1. This blanks out the cinema and textboxes along with adds a black outline to some of the navigation buttons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
I think the old system just got too convoluted and people didn't like that anyway so dev switched to new system.
I took on Shattering every girl because it was HARDER. it's an extra challenge to be careful not to go total kill and reduce the opponent to her weakest then go for capture. Like catching a Pokemon.
You have to carefully break her health and willpower to the lowest then you have to have more clash than the opponent to shatter.
But always go for the bridge first or the other girls will be too hard. Except Mansion because that girl is easy mode. You need the dice upgrades. And make use of your kitchen to always have goons or adds on to you dice.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I'm planning to play, is the game interesting?
How long does it take to go through it?
It IS interesting...(and it depends on your taste too)

And how long it takes depends on whether you know what you're supposed to do or not.....Just play the game fam...

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Question, i use 'Save Editor online' to make alterations, nothing big or game breaking, like today i just wanted to edit the education level, However the game wont let me load the save, i get a popup saying

'This save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?' (with YES and NO options)

When i click yes, nothing happens, and it repeats every time i try to load, if i click no, same as yes. Is there a way around it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
there's any way to implement an option to skip straight to act 3, even if gallery isn't unlocked?

i'm fucking tired of having to go from act 1 to 2, then 2 to 3 lmao

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes