Nov 20, 2019
I think the old system just got too convoluted and people didn't like that anyway so dev switched to new system.
I took on Shattering every girl because it was HARDER. it's an extra challenge to be careful not to go total kill and reduce the opponent to her weakest then go for capture. Like catching a Pokemon.
You have to carefully break her health and willpower to the lowest then you have to have more clash than the opponent to shatter.
But always go for the bridge first or the other girls will be too hard. Except Mansion because that girl is easy mode. You need the dice upgrades. And make use of your kitchen to always have goons or adds on to you dice.
thanks thats good advice but i did all that. rng is just being a bitch to me. after another 25 attempts i finally said fuck it and gave up. maybe ill try again after the dev fixs how the combat works.......if he ever does (easy way to do it is just give us an auto shatter option like how there is an auto win option if nothing else)

Last edited:

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Combat isn't broken. This is how it's supposed to be. Getting the bridge is tough, but after you can upgrade your dice so your rolling 3d6 and then it's just a matter of making the right choices on where to put the dice.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Question, i use 'Save Editor online' to make alterations, nothing big or game breaking, like today i just wanted to edit the education level, However the game wont let me load the save, i get a popup saying

'This save was created on a different device. Maliciously constructed save files can harm your computer. Do you trust this save's creator and everyone who could have changed the file?' (with YES and NO options)

When i click yes, nothing happens, and it repeats every time i try to load, if i click no, same as yes. Is there a way around it?
It's a new security feature in Ren'Py 8.0.x
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-renpy-save-check-coding.168169/

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Public release is out of new version at Patreon.

If I may says so, the minion fights are too easy. By this time, you already beat the Old Town Boss so they aren't going to last a round. What was the point?

And can we make Shatter have different effects on the girls to just beating them? They're the same!

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
I love this game. But now, every time that has an update, it hurts my very soul that it does not work on 32bits anymore TT_TT

DirtyPervert

Nov 9, 2017
Combat isn't broken. This is how it's supposed to be. Getting the bridge is tough, but after you can upgrade your dice so your rolling 3d6 and then it's just a matter of making the right choices on where to put the dice.
I'd argue combat is at least partially broken- not bad, just fundamentally flawed- when there's zero leniency on the dice rolls. In DnD or Baldur's Gate or any other dice-based game, a single roll isn't going to make or break things most of the time, and when it does it usually means change of plans or healer panic instead of outright combat loss. Despite that, BG3 still includes an option to have dice rolls always err towards middle-ground and DnD always has the option of GM fudging the numbers.

Meanwhile in this game I resorted to save-scumming to save time retrying fights because the D4s consistently rolled higher than the D6s, and my D8 straight up never rolled higher than a 3, while the bosses seemed to land at least one perfectly-rolled dice almost every single round, so the good rolls I did get had to go to defending even on the defensive bosses, and I had to pray for a second high-roll dice. That's the sort of behaviour I'd expect and be fine from games that are built into that identity, not one that trails off the end of a sandbox VN and then demands you watch or skip through the loss dialogue before you can reload your save, which is time-wasting but still faster than going back to the mansion to skip time and nap.

Personally, I'd make the dice upgrades act as extra dice rather than upgrading existing dice. Going for the reinforcement option early on would effectively be like rolling with advantage, as you'd roll 3 D4 and a D6, then pick any three rolls and apply them. At the end of the current game, you could max out your dice and pick that same option to roll seven dice, but you'd still be picking only three of them and it'd effectively be more akin to RNG mitigation when you're facing bosses that have triple-D6 of their own.

Aug 22, 2017
Has Act 3 added any good content? Act 1 and 2 were very story driven with you learning all sorts of new things about yourself and the girls. Then Act 3 came along, introduced the combat mechanic and basically took away everything of interest without adding anything else. I don't know what point I stopped playing, but all there was to do was fight battles, capture generic random girls and get the same paperdoll sex scene with them in the dungeon. No plot, no furthering of existing characters. I couldn't even talk to half the girls I already knew. Honestly, if Act 1 had been the way Act 3 was, I probably never would have gone any further into the game and just moved on. Really sad to see what started out as such an interesting story nose dive into tedium.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Has Act 3 added any good content? Act 1 and 2 were very story driven with you learning all sorts of new things about yourself and the girls. Then Act 3 came along, introduced the combat mechanic and basically took away everything of interest without adding anything else. I don't know what point I stopped playing, but all there was to do was fight battles, capture generic random girls and get the same paperdoll sex scene with them in the dungeon. No plot, no furthering of existing characters. I couldn't even talk to half the girls I already knew. Honestly, if Act 1 had been the way Act 3 was, I probably never would have gone any further into the game and just moved on. Really sad to see what started out as such an interesting story nose dive into tedium.
Well...It did!

For starters: That boring-ass repe-tit-ive (Get it?) dungeon scenes has been scrapped and replaced with Glorious Out-doors sex scenes and various positions.

And also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
== Re-meet with the other "You"s too!
Wait...what?

Dont tell me he added alternate timeline or some inception shit in this as well.....or wait...did you mean....the babies?

But still, most of the stuff in your spoiler revolves around the battle stuff xD

From the point of view of darksouldrinker I daresay.....no there is not yet any good content IF you are expecting Act 1 and 2 stuff.
I gave up that Act 3 and the finale of the game will be like Act 1 and 2 or that the game returns to it in general so my expectations are toned down.

Toned down to a point that I wont play any update until its games completion.. In doing so I keep some neutrality to this whole topic because I can play it in my own pace.
I made my peace but other people dont I am afraid.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since the kids are back now(like last update or so), I'll fire this up again. I did actually play some of Act 3 in the past but didn't want to go further until the kids were confirmed well and back in the picture. Since they are, I'll play again. That said, I don't really remember much of the game now so I'll have to do a fresh start.

I could use my saves but they're probably outdated now. Especially with the changes that have been added, like a combat system. I might as well do it all over again.

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Wait...what?

Dont tell me he added alternate timeline or some inception shit in this as well.....or wait...did you mean....the babies?
He didn't, don't worry! xD

And no man, By the other "You"s, I meant those dudes:

But still, most of the stuff in your spoiler revolves around the battle stuff xD
Well....I got asked on what's new, and I told em what's new!....so that's on the dev!, Hate the game, not the player, Am I right?!... Plus it's a WAR we're talking about here for crying out loud! xD

From the point of view of darksouldrinker I daresay.....no there is not yet any good content IF you are expecting Act 1 and 2 stuff.
Unless you meant if we'd re-meet them again...If not, then yes, Act 1 and Act 2 storytelling methods and way of progressing are long gone.

I gave up that Act 3 and the finale of the game will be like Act 1 and 2 or that the game returns to it in general so my expectations are toned down.

Toned down to a point that I wont play any update until its games completion.. In doing so I keep some neutrality to this whole topic because I can play it in my own pace.
I made my peace but other people dont I am afraid.
I was just like you....until Arc mentioned Annie, Kana and the babies! xD (What can I say!, I may be logical, But I also have a very big heart!.....)

Also big respect for not being one of those kind of people who knows this game (y) ("We can't fully judge until completion" gang let's gooo!)

Double also nice seeing you again!

Since the kids are back now(like last update or so), I'll fire this up again. I did actually play some of Act 3 in the past but didn't want to go further until the kids were confirmed well and back in the picture. Since they are, I'll play again. That said, I don't really remember much of the game now so I'll have to do a fresh start.

I could use my saves but they're probably outdated now. Especially with the changes that have been added, like a combat system. I might as well do it all over again.
Oh trust me...it's worth it...

Just want to ask any new aunt scenes after 16.0( i haven't played after that)
Yes...There IS one in Act 3...

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Englisch

LATEST VERSION: 0.20.2!

NEW CONTENT:

• KANA: The return of Kana! Discover the FOREST and search it to find her!
  • NAUGHTY: Four new naughty scenes! Complete the Forest Boss Girl fight to access them!
  • BOSS GIRL: New Boss Girl! A certain cruel wolf matron makes her reappearance...
  • MINION FIGHT: New combat style: Minion Fights! These are very simple fights which consist of a single ATTACK round. Players will roll three dice and choose the largest number (or smallest, if you like pain. I don't judge) which will determine if they take any damage during the fight. Minion fights are used by certain bosses to soften up the player before they fight the main Boss Girl herself!
  • MINIONS: Three new minions! Wolf girls devoted to a certain cruel wolf matron...
  • LOCATION: New location appears! The FOREST is now accessible from the Outskirts map in Act Three!
  • Bug: Gwen's Act Three paperdoll was showing up when using Hidden Voices, even before Act Three, which was a very depressing bit of clairvoyance on the MC's part!
  • Bug: Reinforce Tactics wasn't always upgrading the lowest dice. Now it will!
  • Bug: Some dialogue lines with Lily and Gwen were appearing under the paperdolls
  • Bug: The world shifts... and settles... and all is black. Time passes, minutes or aeons, it's impossible to tell, until, finally... a voice... "I found a clue!"
-------------------------------------------

German

NEUESTE VERSION: 0.20.2!

NEUER INHALT:

• KANA: Die Rückkehr von Kana! Entdecken Sie den WALD und durchsuchen Sie ihn, um sie zu finden!
  • FRECH: Vier neue freche Szenen! Schließe den Kampf „Forest Boss Girl“ ab, um Zugang zu ihnen zu erhalten!
  • BOSS GIRL: Neues Boss Girl! Eine bestimmte grausame Wolfsmatrone taucht wieder auf ...
  • MINION-KAMPF: Neuer Kampfstil: Minion-Kämpfe! Dabei handelt es sich um sehr einfache Kämpfe, die aus einer einzigen Angriffsrunde bestehen. Die Spieler würfeln mit drei Würfeln und wählen die größte Zahl (oder die kleinste, wenn Sie Schmerzen mögen. Ich urteile nicht), die darüber entscheidet, ob sie während des Kampfes Schaden erleiden. Minion-Kämpfe werden von bestimmten Bossen eingesetzt, um den Spieler weicher zu machen, bevor sie gegen das Haupt-Boss-Mädchen selbst kämpfen!
  • MINIONS: Drei neue Minions! Wolfsmädchen, die einer bestimmten grausamen Wolfsmatrone ergeben sind ...
  • STANDORT: Neuer Standort erscheint! Der WALD ist jetzt im dritten Akt über die Karte „Stadtrand“ zugänglich!
  • Fehler: Gwens Papierpuppe aus dem dritten Akt tauchte auf, wenn Hidden Voices verwendet wurde, sogar vor dem dritten Akt, was ein sehr deprimierendes Stück Hellsehen seitens des MC war!
  • Fehler: Verstärkungstaktiken verbesserten nicht immer die niedrigsten Würfel. Jetzt wird es!
  • Fehler: Unter den Papierpuppen erschienen einige Dialogzeilen mit Lily und Gwen
  • Bug: Die Welt verändert sich... und beruhigt sich... und alles ist schwarz. Die Zeit vergeht, Minuten oder Äonen, es ist unmöglich zu sagen, bis schließlich ... eine Stimme ... „Ich habe einen Hinweis gefunden!“
-------------------------------------------

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes