Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone else wants Morgana dead after these last two updates? I didn't like her ass already. But now she just outright irked my damn nerves

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
By "couple of the last updates"....was that before or after the battle system change??? (V0.19.8 to be precise)...Because there's a BIG difference...

If so, then yes, there's some content aside of conquering districts.. (and scenes!)
Alright, I'll give it a try then. My last version was 18.9, I think that was when the rehabilitation center was introduced.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone else wants Morgana dead after these last two updates? I didn't like her ass already. But now she just outright irked my damn nerves
Um, Morgana doesn't appear in the last two updates. Did you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? But whichever you meant, I agree with the sentiment of wanting her dead.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is there any pregnancy in the game yet?

I was pretty supprised that Kana hasent gotten pregnant since you can fuck her when shes in-heat and in front of her mother when they talk about breeding, so it would have fit the story perfectly....

You can also build the nursery so thought there would be atleast something by now, game is more then 4 years old now and dosent feel like there is much progress with the prenancy aspect.

I still like the game but i do wonder how long it will be before it gets finished since changelog shows it goes up with 0.0.1 per update and if its supposed to get to 1.0.0 and being 0.20.2 now would mean another 20 years to get done, dont think thats the case but still does make ya wonder :)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

I was pretty supprised that Kana hasent gotten pregnant since you can fuck her when shes in-heat and in front of her mother when they talk about breeding, so it would have fit the story perfectly....

You can also build the nursery so thought there would be atleast something by now, game is more then 4 years old now and dosent feel like there is much progress with the prenancy aspect.

I still like the game but i do wonder how long it will be before it gets finished since changelog shows it goes up with 0.0.1 per update and if its supposed to get to 1.0.0 and being 0.20.2 now would mean another 20 years to get done, dont think thats the case but still does make ya wonder :)
There's been pregnancy in the game for a very long time.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Ran into the same thing, it'll get 'unlocked' as part of the story so it'll happen eventually. After that, pregnancies for everyone :p

Reactions: MikesDK

MadMan_222

Jul 23, 2021

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: ArcGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NO OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: FAN SIGS - GUIDE - FONT TWEAK - SAVE FILES - WALLPAPERS - CONSOLE COMMAND - CHARACTER CARDS

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 991476 View attachment 991477 View attachment 991478 View attachment 991479 View attachment 991480
Hello. Are you going to add the little sister of the dark haired girl guard, as an option to romance and have sex with? If so, are you also going to add sex with the main characters offspring?

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
There's been pregnancy in the game for a very long time.
Oh really thats cool, like i said i just started playing and ran into Kena waiting on update and see all the girls with locked 5th hearth which is proberly needed for it so was wondering, thanks for the info.

Ran into the same thing, it'll get 'unlocked' as part of the story so it'll happen eventually. After that, pregnancies for everyone :p
Thought i might not be the first to run into this issue, but good to know its possible later :)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
We are presumably in the last act of the game. Afterwards there will be some sort of epilogue which length is unknown. The dev changed his release schedule und slowed down a bit so I would say to have the full package its another one and a half year I presume. Add another half a year for the dev to flesh out epilogue stuff which everyone does nowadays. So all in all 2 years and....I feel that is sadly a pretty good estimate if I do say so myself.

Hello. Are you going to add the little sister of the dark haired girl guard, as an option to romance and have sex with? If so, are you also going to add sex with the main characters offspring?
Loli enjoyer spotted :HideThePain:
Jokes aside I doubt that they will get any sex scene in any shape or form. The kid sister is only a story stat stick and the MC's kids are purely optional. I doubt the dev will put effort into them any further than he has already (like a timeskip version of them for example). They would need to be canonical for that.

Plenty of story but no sex yet. This update was about rescuing her from her captors and making her family your bitches.
They re-introduced Kana ( a fan favorite if I look around here.....or maybe its just CluckPover :HideThePain: ) , let you rescue her and dont reward you with any scene with her? :FacePalm:

Yeahhh I am outta here again xD

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
See that most of the main girls are finally back and even has at least one returning character as a "boss girl" instead of just randos.

Then i see that the rehab feature has been removed for reworking a few updates ago so guess I'm going to have to continue waiting on Act 3 for now.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
We are presumably in the last act of the game. Afterwards there will be some sort of epilogue which length is unknown. The dev changed his release schedule und slowed down a bit so I would say to have the full package its another one and a half year I presume. Add another half a year for the dev to flesh out epilogue stuff which everyone does nowadays. So all in all 2 years and....I feel that is sadly a pretty good estimate if I do say so myself.
From what I've read, some said that the dev confirmed that Act 3 is the final act too.

Loli enjoyer spotted :HideThePain:
Jokes aside I doubt that they will get any sex scene in any shape or form. The kid sister is only a story stat stick and the MC's kids are purely optional. I doubt the dev will put effort into them any further than he has already. They would need to be canonical for that.
The dev did confirm that there won't be any loli scenes in this game...(Try searching "Alice" and you'll see how messed up that time she got into the game was back then....)

They re-introduced Kana ( a fan favorite if I look around here) and dont reward you with any scene with her? :FacePalm:

Yeahhh I am outta here again xD
...You're lucky that I actually know that you're waiting for a final release.....because we won't be able to have scenes with her at the current time being....not in THAT context! (I'd be pissed if we did!, she's currently unconscious and recovering.....she lost a fuck tons of blood too...)

kritan

Nov 26, 2017
ok i cant figure this out. To increase my cariama i have to go on 3 dates at the bar, but how do you invite the girls on to dates? Cant find the prompt?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes