Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Um, Morgana doesn't appear in the last two updates. Did you mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? But whichever you meant, I agree with the sentiment of wanting her dead.
I know she didn't appear in these last two updates. Didn't say that she appeared. Remember what Annie stated that Morgana did? That was why I said what I said. Pretty sure Morgana sent Maven and co to also attack those close to Robin as well. Thanka to all that, Annie got hurt, Kana got hurt, and the kids almost got hurt.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I know she didn't appear in these last two updates. Didn't say that she appeared. Remember what Annie stated that Morgana did? That was why I said what I said. Pretty sure Morgana sent Maven and co to also attack those close to Robin as well. Thanka to all that, Annie got hurt, Kana got hurt, and the kids almost got hurt.
Ah, I see. I'd just assumed that it was Maven being her usual vicious self rather than Morgana sending her.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
ok i cant figure this out. To increase my cariama i have to go on 3 dates at the bar, but how do you invite the girls on to dates? Cant find the prompt?
Buy the Bar and purchase the Club upgrade. Then go to the Club portion and you can call girls from your phone to ask on a date.

Reactions: kritan

Teshay

Aug 14, 2017
You have to visit the bar and then she'll tell you that she has a "surprise" for you (Wait a day and the scene would automatically trigger)
Idk that's how I've got it!

It's not working for me, she just keeps saying to clear the park first. Did I fuck up by clearing the park before going to the bar or something? This is a stupid fucking bug.

Jul 4, 2017
Any guide on interactions outside of the gallery? And more important how to invite people to the mano I have build the new rooms but I don't know what to do with them

Last edited:

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone else wants Morgana dead after these last two updates? I didn't like her ass already. But now she just outright irked my damn nerves
Nah, but she's definitely making me want to use the save where I shattered her after I'd previously decided that I shouldn't be throwing shatter around willy-nilly.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Man I decided to play after finally getting over the ui changes, but man the system they have for talking to people now looks awful. It's just a jpg. When did the quality take such a nose dive man...
When the dev started on section 3 or part 3, and made it to a turn based battle game, everything went crap.
Some of the stupid things are changed merely back to something like in part 2 but not all, but the graphic and the animations are still very very very bad. And the way the sprite of person you talks to jump forth and back give me headache and tics around the eyes.
Its first now we got the kids back, which a lot of players prayed for, like getting the best caracter in the game "little wings" aka pixie back on track :love: Without her the game is nothing :giggle:

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
How do you explore in this game? Bcs i cant go north or smth do i need to unlock it cuz all i can go is to the Bar Church etc

Jul 20, 2017
Does ANYONE know how to rip the damn fan art from the gallery? I TORE the images.rpa file apart with an extractor but couldnt find them. Am I fuckin blind? I feel like im just fuckin blind and am missing something completely obvious.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes