battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
  • KANA: You can now check on Kana, sit at her bedside and stroke her hair or hold her hand! Morrning, Afternoon AND Evening! She needs the love...
SMH, this game used to be about pure love, holding her hand? The degeneracy of it knows no bounds at this point?
Hand holding avoidable?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Stopped playing quite a while back because I was tired of having to continually start over. Was thinking about giving it another go, but after reviewing the above comments, gonna pass.
I wouldn't let that put you off, as critics of a game always tend to be more vocal than its supporters. It went through a dodgy period over recent months but it seems to be back on track now. I see that 216 reviewers have given it an average of four and a half stars, which is pretty impressive. Of course people's tastes differ, so I can't guarantee that you'll like it, but it's one of my favourite games. (Not sure why you would have had to continually start over when you played it some time ago, BTW.)

Reactions: Pudthumper

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
I wouldn't let that put you off, as critics of a game always tend to be more vocal than its supporters. It went through a dodgy period over recent months but it seems to be back on track now. I see that 216 reviewers have given it an average of four and a half stars, which is pretty impressive. Of course people's tastes differ, so I can't guarantee that you'll like it, but it's one of my favourite games. (Not sure why you would have had to continually start over when you played it some time ago, BTW.)
Part 3's just been a clusterfuck. Too many experimental systems, too much focus on tweaking the UI, the locking of basically all content.
Now, I agree it seems like the dev realized it was a bit of a mistake and is getting somewhat back on track, though that has so far involved remaking a lot of existing chapter 3 content in the new (old) system.
Which, don't get me wrong, better in the long run that a lot of the jank introduced by the early failed ideas of chapter 3 get stripped, but I just feel people are eager for some real movement in things again. To be able to the worst of the war stuff over and done with and have areas just usable and accessible again.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
so, I haven't played since *looks at files* 16.6, because all the chapter 3 stuff scared me off and I haven't terribly kept up with the thread

for those that have, would NOW be a good time to jump back in or should I wait a bit longer?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
so, I haven't played since *looks at files* 16.6, because all the chapter 3 stuff scared me off and I haven't terribly kept up with the thread

for those that have, would NOW be a good time to jump back in or should I wait a bit longer?
chapter 3 is still in the starting period, but is worth to play just for the story.

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Hi everybody

I'm back playing this game and I'm kinda lost there, I'm aware of the new fighting system (and I must say I love it) I'm also aware of the side quests or scenes for each districts conquered but.. yesterday I unlock the forest and i also beaten the Boss there, but apparently I can't progress futher to search for Kana and I don't know why

Did I miss something ? If someone could please help me with this tank you

Last edited:

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I'm replaying the game because I lost my save file because I had to reset my computer I basically have to redo the entire story.
Before I get to the new content does anyone have a good guide, so I could do this in less than a week?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It has been in the starting period since January. How much content is there in chapter 3 when excluding grinding/navigation?
The dev introduced a battle system, then had to totally redo it because the original version wasn't popular. That accounts for a large proportion of that time. Fortunately over the last month or two the non-battle content has started rolling forward again.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.20.4 - SOFT ROCK!

Content

The latest update has been released!
Shorter update this week as it's mostly setup for the next update. Still, you have a new event with Emma, a new mini event with Gwen, you can tell the mothers that their kids are safe, the Shopkeep now sells FOUR more Elixirs (come on, you know you want to...) and a change to combat that gives everyone a nice buff! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • EMMA: A new event with Emma! Try visiting her room (this is a setup event; more to come in the next update)!
  • GWEN: A new mini event with Gwen! Check out the living room on Monday, Wednesday or Friday night!
  • KIDS: You can now tell Jessica, Lily, Veronica and Madison that their kids are safe! (Annie and Pixie already know, and the other moms you don't have access to yet)!
  • SHOPKEEP: The Shopkeep now sells FOUR new Elixirs! Come on, try one... what's the worst that could happen?
  • COMBAT: You can now "shatter" dice! When a buff to a dice exceeds the maximum number of sides a dice has it will now shatter and increase to the buffed value rather than capping out! This means that D4's can now exceed 4, D6's can exceed 6 and so on!
  • COMBAT: The different dice are now coloured, to help differentiate them from each other!
  • Marina: Added the ability to check out the Marina tunnel. Or what's left of it...
  • Bug: The light grows bigger, reflecting off tumbled rocks as it approaches the crumbled stone entrance... a hand pierces through the light, rocks shift, the glow increases and... "I found a clue!"
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 4th of December.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

FUTURE CONTENT POLL! (Patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"
Jun 18, 2020
Anyone knows how to get the house ladies in act 3?
During act two after completing Jessica's 3RD event talk to her about her friends, and if you have upgraded the Manor to have extra rooms you can talk to Jessica about her friends and convince her to move them in. IF they sold their houses instead of working on their marriage.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes